• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your eye color?

What eye color do you have?

• I'm male and I have brown/dark eyes

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I'm male and I have blue eyes

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I'm male and I have green eyes

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • I'm male and I have amber/hazel eyes

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I'm male and I have mixed colored eyes

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I'm female and I have brown/dark eyes

• I'm female and I have blue eyes

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I'm female and I have green eyes

• I'm female and I have amber/hazel eyes

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I'm female and I have mixed color eyes

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So what eye color does the DP population have. I shall create a poll vote for both men and women.

Oh. If the option doesn't appear there, used the mixed one. And if you have Light Blue, go for Blue... and you know, the most aproximate one.

Last edited:
Blue.

Also, I just have brown hair, instead of blond, so at least I don't look too much like a Nazi .... WHEW!

Blue.

Also, I just have brown hair, instead of blond, so at least I don't look too much like a Nazi .... WHEW!

Well, you missed your chance to be part of the master race then :p

jk.

This morning? Right now?

bloodshot.

ecofarm-albums-pics-picture67121497-me1.jpg

That's my gf's (Kenya) hand.

From my profile album: ecofarm's Album: pics

Last edited:
I have a narrow starbursty hazel ring around my pupils. The bulk of my eye color changes. When I first wake up or am really tired or sick, my eyes are mostly green. When I wear anything dark blue, my eyes read as very blue, but most of the time they are what I would call a blueish gray. My mom comes from a blonde/hair/light blue eyed European gene pool and my dad from a dark brown/Black hair and dark blue eyed gene pool mixed European and Native American.

male, brown with bluish green accents.

Get a haircut and a real job, you freaking Hippie. :2razz:

My hair got much longer (I let it grow the two years I was alone in rural Kenya, that was about 1 year of growth). Now it's high and tight. I ain't no hippie, I'm pro war and proud to have served. I'll teach (env sci) after defending my dissertation.

Last edited:
My hair got much longer (I let it grow the two years I was alone in rural Kenya). Now it's high and tight. I ain't no hippie, I'm pro war.

war for peaceful purposes :mrgreen:

war for peaceful purposes :mrgreen:

For diversity, bio and social... ecology through democracy (when those directly affected by env degradation have no voice, things get worse).

My hair got much longer (I let it grow the two years I was alone in rural Kenya, that was about 1 year of growth). Now it's high and tight. I ain't no hippie, I'm pro war and proud to have served. I'll teach (env sci) after defending my dissertation.

The smile of your face and hand on your arm lead me to believe you were not that alone in Kenya :2razz:

There's no fooling me. All you hippies sold out. You were only anti-war when it was your turn to go but don't mind sending other people now you are no longer draftable.

I've been told my eyes are brown and I've been told they are hazel. Frankly, I think they are probably green and people just like ****ing with the color-blind guy.

The smile of your face and hand on your arm lead me to believe you were not that alone in Kenya :2razz:

She is quite a lady, taught me a lot. Pics of her at my album (jpeg file names: gf)

There's no fooling me. All you hippies sold out. You were only anti-war when it was your turn to go but don't mind sending other people now you are no longer draftable.

I volunteered during war, airborne infantry, 82nd Abn.

I've been told my eyes are brown and I've been told they are hazel. Frankly, I think they are probably green and people just like ****ing with the color-blind guy.

it means everybody finds a different you in you tucker

So what eye color does the DP population have. I shall create a poll vote for both men and women.

Oh. If the option doesn't appear there, used the mixed one. And if you have Light Blue, go for Blue... and you know, the most aproximate one.
I can change my eye color at-will from dark blue to green.

Back
Top Bottom