• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's your average "Posts Per Day"?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
If you look under your profile - "About Me" - you'll find your average.

Mine is 14.37.

mine is 12.10.

I used to see 50 posts per day. They got tired I guess.

I don't want to know my user statistics...

I will say I have seen people on other boards put up 100,000 posts in a year.... Do they have a life?

That's just living on board.

Last edited:

Mine is 14.37.

Sometimes there will be periods with tons of interesting threads and debates I want to take part in, and other times the board will be full of threads that don't interest me, like Z/M, or that I don't really feel qualified to talk about, like climate change.

Mine is 24.44.....
wink.gif

7.7 posts per day. Which some would insist is about 7.7 too many! :mrgreen:

I've been here 35 days and have 969 posts counting this one...thats just over 26 posts a day. Hopefully that's typical of newer members or I'm really bored in my spare time. :wow:

Which reminds me, when does a member get that next "gavel" up from Educator????? :waiting: LOL

Last edited:
test

25k divided by 6 = 4.1

16.49 - I've been here for years but apparently I'm just a yappy mother****er.

6.77 - but it's summer, with much to do.

Speaking of which, spent the day at the inlaws. Total BBQ heaven. Pulled pork, beans, corn on the cob, watermelon. Pear bars, cheesy hash browns. Family walk after. Good times.

Mine is 14.37.

Too many. 9.36. I get caught up debating people who are as hard headed as I am.

6.42 postings of startling quality per day.

Back
Top Bottom