• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What's your attitude toward Islam ?

What is your attitude toward Islam ?

• With

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Against

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now that being said do you denounce the killings on innocent children by sanctions imposed on Iraq?

I always have...I think group sanctions are dumb everywhere...Individual countries not wanting to trade with another country is a little different...That would be OK.

I think the UN was under the assumption that sanctions would be imposed, the inspectors would come in and monitor the destruction of chemical & biological weapons that he already had, and then the sanctions would be lifted.

But Saddam threw in the monkey wrench...He STOPPED the inspections and kicked the inspectors out. The UN sanctions didn't have the intent they thought it would, but the UN would look incredibly stupid if they lifted them after Saddam removed the inspectors, so to save face, they left the sanctions on.

Now Saddam knew the UN buckled...the ball was in his court...He'll get the sympathy vote from the Arab nations that the big, bad UN had killed the little children. Not that he really cared.

So the UN went for Round 2...Inspection time again!

First, the UN would put on that "determined" look and ratify Resolution 1441, which says, "Saddam's been screwing up; if he continues to screw up, we might do something extreme." Saddam must've hurt his abdomen laughing at that one...The only thing they've done in ten years was put on sanctions, which he was getting around anyway...What were they going to do next? Put up a billboard saying, "Saddam's not a very good person"?

This time, Saddam said he would allow inspectors as long as the head of the inspection team was not American...Guess what?...The UN said "OK"!

Since when was any of the UN demands negotiable?...The UN, as the world speaking with one voice, should've said "NO...YOU do things OUR way...not the other way around." The Buckle Boys are VERY consistent...

Meanwhile, the US said, you know what?...These sanctions aren't hurting the regime...they're hurting the people...and if the UN is stupid enough to keep this 3-card monte game up, we're gonna have to do this ourselves.

But he knew the American people are fickle. If he told them that he was going into Iraq to free the people and get the sanctions off of the people's back, the Americans would've yawned and said, "Keep it down...I'm watching Sex & the City."

So he used data from the previous administration that was outdated and incomplete recent data and stirred up the troops with the "threat" angle. It was a complete roll of the dice, and, as we've learned, came up craps.

It probably would've shocked him if WMDs were actually found, but by this time, he had what he wanted...An open window to get rid of a bad guy and to plant the seeds of Democracy. Just like childbirth, he knew it was going to be painful, both in military and political policies, but he knows that, long term, the world will be better off for it...Let the critics bitch & moan...Hell, Abe Lincoln was elected President for a second term with only 39% of the vote! Nine states had ZERO votes for him! And I don't think Abe get crapped on for what he did, does he? Bush is following the same form...Hate him now...hate him all you want...but in about 20, 30, or even 50 years from now, when most, if not all, of the dictatorships in the Middle East are gone and Democracy rules the roost...look back to April, 2003...Watch the Saddam statue coming down...then you'll know why this was all started.

insert picture of waving flag with a Sousa march in the background...

Pacridge said:
I believe that means he thinks only the party (nation) engaging in war as self defense is justified. Someone has to be the offender. Someone has to be the defender. Right?

Correct but I think/hope he knew that ;)

Koran 2:190 (interpetation of meaning)
Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. God does not love the agressors

Aleem said:
If you want to know something about The Prophet Muhammed, Read This .

It is reported that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: My Lord gave me nine (bits of) advice and I give them to you. He advised me:

- To be sincere whether in private or in public

- To do justice whether in anger or in happiness

- To be moderate whether in riches or in poverty

- To join (in relations) with those who (try) to cut me off

- To give to those who deprive me

- To forgive those who do wrong to me

- That my silence be thoughtful

- That my speech be mindful (of Allah)

- That my vision be to take admonition.

Examples of Mercy and Compassion from the biography of Muhammed(PBUH) .

Perhaps the terrorists are not reading from the same Koran you are.

"My quest to understand Islam began on the morning of September 11th 2001. I wanted to know why Muslim militants were killing us. So I went off to Ground Zero for Islamic terror—Israel. The West Bank is home to more suicide bombers per capita than anywhere else on earth. I arranged to meet with the terrorists themselves. I asked members of al-Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, and Hamas why they were killing us. They said, “Islam. We are following Muhammad’s orders.” That adventure is recounted in Tea With Terrorists. --Craig Winn

May the truth set you free.

In any case fanaticism is serious planet wide problem whether it is in the name of religion or animal lab testing. Extremeism has never been a good thing.

cnredd said:
I always have...I think group sanctions are dumb everywhere...Individual countries not wanting to trade with another country is a little different...That would be OK.

I think the UN was under the assumption that sanctions would be imposed, the inspectors would come in and monitor the destruction of chemical & biological weapons that he already had, and then the sanctions would be lifted.

But Saddam threw in the monkey wrench...He STOPPED the inspections and kicked the inspectors out. The UN sanctions didn't have the intent they thought it would, but the UN would look incredibly stupid if they lifted them after Saddam removed the inspectors, so to save face, they left the sanctions on.

Now Saddam knew the UN buckled...the ball was in his court...He'll get the sympathy vote from the Arab nations that the big, bad UN had killed the little children. Not that he really cared.

So the UN went for Round 2...Inspection time again!

First, the UN would put on that "determined" look and ratify Resolution 1441, which says, "Saddam's been screwing up; if he continues to screw up, we might do something extreme." Saddam must've hurt his abdomen laughing at that one...The only thing they've done in ten years was put on sanctions, which he was getting around anyway...What were they going to do next? Put up a billboard saying, "Saddam's not a very good person"?

This time, Saddam said he would allow inspectors as long as the head of the inspection team was not American...Guess what?...The UN said "OK"!

Since when was any of the UN demands negotiable?...The UN, as the world speaking with one voice, should've said "NO...YOU do things OUR way...not the other way around." The Buckle Boys are VERY consistent...

Meanwhile, the US said, you know what?...These sanctions aren't hurting the regime...they're hurting the people...and if the UN is stupid enough to keep this 3-card monte game up, we're gonna have to do this ourselves.

But he knew the American people are fickle. If he told them that he was going into Iraq to free the people and get the sanctions off of the people's back, the Americans would've yawned and said, "Keep it down...I'm watching Sex & the City."

So he used data from the previous administration that was outdated and incomplete recent data and stirred up the troops with the "threat" angle. It was a complete roll of the dice, and, as we've learned, came up craps.

It probably would've shocked him if WMDs were actually found, but by this time, he had what he wanted...An open window to get rid of a bad guy and to plant the seeds of Democracy. Just like childbirth, he knew it was going to be painful, both in military and political policies, but he knows that, long term, the world will be better off for it...Let the critics bitch & moan...Hell, Abe Lincoln was elected President for a second term with only 39% of the vote! Nine states had ZERO votes for him! And I don't think Abe get crapped on for what he did, does he? Bush is following the same form...Hate him now...hate him all you want...but in about 20, 30, or even 50 years from now, when most, if not all, of the dictatorships in the Middle East are gone and Democracy rules the roost...look back to April, 2003...Watch the Saddam statue coming down...then you'll know why this was all started.

insert picture of waving flag with a Sousa march in the background...

You paint a pretty picture but where do you get all that reason for attacking from? And it wasn't stirring up the troops....it was lying...how are the troops suppose to feel when they find out that they have been lied too? the voters? Who trusts a liar? What else has he lied about? Clinton got impeached for a personal matter between him and his wife yet Bush's lies has cost 1700+ Americans (including my cousin) and 100k Iraqi's

:rofl .....pretty funny.......I Surenderer(with hand on heart) denounce the killings of anyone innocent....whether they be children Jew,Muslim,Wiccan, Atheist etc......it's not for me to judge.......only the Creator......now that being said do you denounce the killings on innocent children by sanctions imposed on Iraq?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely and the blame should fall squarely on Saddam for causing it to happen then sucking up all the cash from France, China, and Russia in the oil for food scandal and building himself wonderful new palaces with the money.

But in every war, it can be spun as to who was the aggressor.

A bully says to a kid, "Give me your money or I'll beat you up!" every day for two weeks, and on the 11th day, the kid decks the bully.

Who's the aggressor here?

The bully NEVER touched the kid ONCE, so according to liberals, the kid is the aggressor.

But people who DON'T wear tinfoils hats to sleep know its the bully.

Even in America, TO THIS DAY, what is known as the "Civil War" in the North, is known as "The War of Northern Aggression" in the south.

Montalban said:
Your whole post is. Whilst it is true what has been said about US support for Iraq, the thread is about Islam and Islam is one faith that encourages people to war for their faith.

Giving them the weapons was a mistake.

Too true.
Anytime someone says they would happily cut off their brothers head for a religion..It is NOT a good idea to give them sharp objects.

You paint a pretty picture but where do you get all that reason for attacking from? And it wasn't stirring up the troops....it was lying...how are the troops suppose to feel when they find out that they have been lied too? the voters? Who trusts a liar? What else has he lied about? Clinton got impeached for a personal matter between him and his wife yet Bush's lies has cost 1700+ Americans (including my cousin) and 100k Iraqi's

First off, I'm very sorry for your cousin, as I am for all of the victims of this Islamic Aggression.

Second, your 100K Iraqi's comment was debunked about 40 seconds after it was first posted.

Why U.S. Media Dismissed the Lancet Study of 100,000 Iraqi Civilian Dead

Third -
Clinton got impeached for a personal matter between him and his wife
untrue...He got impeached because he lied to the Federal Grand Jury, which is a felony. What makes this more distasteful was that Clinton, by profession, was a lawyer.

Did Bush lie? Here's my answer and I'll let you be the judge...

I believe he took a shot using the before-mentioned intelligence, crossed his fingers, and hoped for the best. If he said "We have info that is a little flimsy, but may be true.", he would have never have gotten a declaration-of-war from Congress and we would have been sitting ducks if the intelligence was 100% accurate and we took no action.

I don't believe that's a lie...If you do, congratulations! have a cigar!
=======================================================

I've said this multiple times before, and I guess I need to say it again...

George W. Bush went to war with Iraq for the SAME REASON FDR went to war with Germany...If nobody here remembers, I'll remind you...GERMANY WAS NOT AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE US.

But FDR knew that if he didn't defend those in Western Europe against a very big Germany now, he would have to fight a very,very,very,VERY big Germany later.

GWB knew that if the sanctions were lifted under this regime, Saddam's chemical & biological installations would resume production.

Let me make this perfectly clear...

If you disagree with this statement, the ONLY way you could ever be proven wrong would be for a chemical or biological attack to succeed against America or its allies.

I would have the right to say "I told you so" at the cost of tens, or possibly, hundreds of thousands of lives.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a sane person on Earth who would've taken that chance if they were in the President's chair.

akyron said:
:rofl .....pretty funny.......I Surenderer(with hand on heart) denounce the killings of anyone innocent....whether they be children Jew,Muslim,Wiccan, Atheist etc......it's not for me to judge.......only the Creator......now that being said do you denounce the killings on innocent children by sanctions imposed on Iraq?

Absolutely and the blame should fall squarely on Saddam for causing it to happen then sucking up all the cash from France, China, and Russia in the oil for food scandal and building himself wonderful new palaces with the money.[/QUOTE]

Lets not forget also the U.S. part in the oil for food scandal if you wanna go there.....(I teach seminars on the subject :cool: )Through different control mechanisms, the United States and Great Britain were able to turn on and off the flow of oil as they saw best. In this way, the U.S. was able to authorize a $1bn exemption concerning the export of Iraqi oil for Jordan, as well as legitimize the billion-dollar illegal oil smuggling trade over the Turkish border, which benefited NATO ally Turkey as well as fellow regime-change plotters in Kurdistan(which failed) At the same time as US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was negotiating with Russian Foreign Minister Yevgeny Primakov concerning a Russian-brokered deal to end a stand-off between Iraq and the UN weapons inspectors in October-November 1997,(my month may be wrong but i think that's right) the United States turned a "blind eye "to the establishment of a Russian oil company set up on Cyprus.This oil company, run by Primakov's sister, bought oil from Iraq under "oil for food" at a heavy discount, and then sold it at full market value to primarily US companies, splitting the difference evenly with Primakov and the Iraqis. This US-sponsored deal resulted in profits of hundreds of million of dollars for both the Russians and Iraqis, outside the control of "oil for food". It has been estimated that up to 80 per cent of the oil illegally smuggled out of Iraq under "oil for food" ended up in the United States also using its veto-wielding powers on the 661 Committee, set up in 1990 to oversee economic sanctions against Iraq, the U.S. was able to block billions of dollars of humanitarian goods legitimately bought by Iraq under the provisions of the oil-for-food agreement. And when Saddam proved too "good" at making money from kickbacks(and building his palaces as you say), the US and Britain devised a new scheme of oil sales which forced potential buyers to commit to oil contracts where the price would be set after the oil was sold, an insane process which quickly brought oil sales to a halt, starving the oil-for-food pro gramme of money to the point that billions of dollars of humanitarian contracts could not be paid for by the U.N. The corruption of the Oil for Food Scandal was real but the U.S. and Saddam did it

peace to you

cnredd said:
First off, I'm very sorry for your cousin, as I am for all of the victims of this Islamic Aggression.

Second, your 100K Iraqi's comment was debunked about 40 seconds after it was first posted.

Why U.S. Media Dismissed the Lancet Study of 100,000 Iraqi Civilian Dead

Third -
untrue...He got impeached because he lied to the Federal Grand Jury, which is a felony. What makes this more distasteful was that Clinton, by profession, was a lawyer.

Did Bush lie? Here's my answer and I'll let you be the judge...

I believe he took a shot using the before-mentioned intelligence, crossed his fingers, and hoped for the best. If he said "We have info that is a little flimsy, but may be true.", he would have never have gotten a declaration-of-war from Congress and we would have been sitting ducks if the intelligence was 100% accurate and we took no action.

I don't believe that's a lie...If you do, congratulations! have a cigar!
=======================================================

I've said this multiple times before, and I guess I need to say it again...

George W. Bush went to war with Iraq for the SAME REASON FDR went to war with Germany...If nobody here remembers, I'll remind you...GERMANY WAS NOT AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE US.

But FDR knew that if he didn't defend those in Western Europe against a very big Germany now, he would have to fight a very,very,very,VERY big Germany later.

GWB knew that if the sanctions were lifted under this regime, Saddam's chemical & biological installations would resume production.

Let me make this perfectly clear...

If you disagree with this statement, the ONLY way you could ever be proven wrong would be for a chemical or biological attack to succeed against America or its allies.

I would have the right to say "I told you so" at the cost of tens, or possibly, hundreds of thousands of lives.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a sane person on Earth who would've taken that chance if they were in the President's chair.

Heh...he should have never been in front of a Grand Jury about adultury.......anyway if I said 50k for Iraqi civilians would that make it better? 30? 20? 10? I seem to remember Powell saying he doesnt keep count.....I dont blame him......Bush lied.....thats it he knew what he was saying wasnt true yet he decieved the people who put him in office (kinda) What does it mean to you that the President knowingly lied to you because he knew what your answer would be?

If he said "We have info that is a little flimsy, but may be true.", he would have never have gotten a declaration-of-war from Congress

Thats why we have checks and balances in Government....he lied to Congress too...I guess he knew better than everybody huh? Bro.... Bush aint that smart

he lied to Congress too...I guess he knew better than everybody huh?

Yeah...everybody...Except the Russian report that said the same thing...Except the English report that said the same thing...Except the UN report that said the same thing...And the Senate Intelligence Committee, which had the same info as Bush.

What does everyone equate "Human and fallible" with "vicious dirty liar"?

I don't remember that part in the Constitution that gives him omnipresence and perfection.

If you want to call him a liar, then scream it from the highest mountaintop until you turn blue...It's what your doing anyway.

But just because you call a cat a "dog" doesn't mean its going to start barking.

cnredd said:
Yeah...everybody...Except the Russian report that said the same thing...Except the English report that said the same thing...Except the UN report that said the same thing...And the Senate Intelligence Committee, which had the same info as Bush.

What does everyone equate "Human and fallible" with "vicious dirty liar"?

I don't remember that part in the Constitution that gives him omnipresence and perfection.

If you want to call him a liar, then scream it from the highest mountaintop until you turn blue...It's what your doing anyway.

But just because you call a cat a "dog" doesn't mean its going to start barking.

Well the simple fact is that I dont want my President to be baseing foreign policy on:

"We have info that is a little flimsy, but may be true.",

I spend too much money in taxes for that

Well if it makes you feel better it isnt just him....I guess his whole Administration is "Human and Fallible"

THE LIE

"I don't believe anyone that I know in the administration ever said that Iraq had nuclear weapons."
—Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, at a hearing of the Senate's appropriations subcommittee on defense, May 14, 2003

1)We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons."
—Vice President **** Cheney on NBC's Meet the Press, March 16, 2003

2)Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt
that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most
lethal weapons ever devised.

George W. Bush
Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003

3) Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical
particularly . . . all this will be made clear in the course of the
operation, for whatever duration it takes.

Ari Fleisher
Press Briefing
March 21, 2003

4)There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons
of mass destruction. And . . . as this operation continues, those
weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have
produced them and who guard them.

Gen. Tommy Franks
Press Conference
March 22, 2003

5)But make no mistake -- as I said earlier -- we have high confidence
that they have weapons of mass destruction. That is what this war was
about and it is about.
And we have high confidence it will be found.

Ari Fleischer
Press Briefing
April 10, 2003

6)I'm absolutely sure that there are weapons of mass destruction there
and the evidence will be forthcoming. We're just getting it just now.

Colin Powell
Remarks to Reporters
May 4, 2003

"No one ever said that we knew precisely where all of these agents were, where they were stored," Rice told on NBC's "Meet the Press." --Sunday, June 8, 2003, AP
VS.
Donald Rumsfeld, the US defence secretary...told ABC's This Week that banned weapons were not in areas controlled by allied forces. 'We know where they are, they are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north of that,' he said." --Guardian, March 31, 2003

etc etc etc.......but I'm sure that was all just mistakes ;)

You can throw up quotes until the Arabs gain self-respect.

It doesn't change this simple fact...All of those Intelligence Agencies I've mentioned earlier believed the intelligence reports. Bush didn't run the Intelligence committee himself; he can only go by what is told to him.

The problem, I think, was his loyalty to George Tenet(CIA director - held over from Clinton's Administration)...If the President comes forth with info from this Agency, and that info is found to be negligent, he should have fired Tenet on the spot. Instead, GWB backed him up...I believe that was detrimental and spawned your's (and other's) venom.

BTW - Don't ever quote the Guardian again; although we disagree, using them as a source is beneath you.

:rofl .....pretty funny.......I Surenderer(with hand on heart) denounce the killings of anyone innocent....whether they be children Jew,Muslim,Wiccan, Atheist etc......it's not for me to judge.......only the Creator......now that being said do you denounce the killings on innocent children by sanctions imposed on Iraq?
[/QUOTE]

I do. If we,(the US) had went in instead of waiting for stupid sanctions to work, well, but then Saddam had enough money to feed the kids instead of building palaces. Dude, your credibility wans.

[/QUOTE]

Peace be with you,

but your credibility wans ever more, like cnredd said, say it, but the way cnredd, I've been asking that long time.

Surenderer,

No qualifying remarks.

Targeting Children. No matter the race, religion, race, whatever.

Denounce it.

I do.

All else is friggin bullshit.

Say it or I'm on you.

You wont like it.

Before I,m done you will flee this site.

And.

You said your a African American.

I guess that makes me a European American.

My earliest ancestors settled around Albany NY. in the 1600's.

Dispense with the bullshit nomenclature. Rise to my level. Or I'll sink to yours

Are you a member of Farrekhan group? If I saw that SOB on the street I would kick his teeth in.

Who are you?

What do you believe?

Don't give me no racist bullshit.

Farrakhan is 1000 times the racist I will ever be.

His dogma perpetuates racism.

My family fought to free the slaves.

I'm way friggin smart dude. Notice you back off of me and play the rhetorical games with others.

Simple questions, as always find their way to the heart of the matter.

NO matter which side, do you denounce the TARGETING OF CHILDREN?

I do.

I let you slide with a weak answer before.

You say you were military?

My best 2 mile was 10:23

Quickest I did my 68 push ups was sub 1 minute.

Quickest I did my 69 sit ups was sub 1 minute.

My basic M16 qualification was 39/40.

I never came in second in a PT test or weapons qualification.

I teach martial arts on the side.

I have never lost a street fight.

I've been in lots, can you guess why?

I hate liars, racists, and obviscaters.

I am the man.

Anytime, anywhere.

I'm up to it, always have been.

Kicked the you know what out of a redneck about 2 months ago for saying nigge*r.

This is a web site. Any one can say anything. I bring what I say. I back it up with no fear.

Get ready with that ban button vauge. Don't care.

Last chance before I bring all of my intellect directly on you.

Say it. Or get the f off this site with your weak ass bullshit.

Montalban said:
Man, you can type a lot without saying anything!

So I guess that means you like my new sig. Swell. Oh I forgot, I burned you too. How old is the earth as I recall. You all get in a real tizzy when PROVEN wrong.Go look every body. Had to say something didn't you?

Bumper sticker I saw the other day...

"I have no major problems with Islam, it's just the Quran that sucks"

Peace be with you,

but your credibility wans ever more, like cnredd said, say it, but the way cnredd, I've been asking that long time.

Surenderer,

No qualifying remarks.

Targeting Children. No matter the race, religion, race, whatever.

Denounce it.

I do.

All else is friggin bullshit.

Say it or I'm on you.

You wont like it.

Before I,m done you will flee this site.

And.

You said your a African American.

I guess that makes me a European American.

My earliest ancestors settled around Albany NY. in the 1600's.

Dispense with the bullshit nomenclature. Rise to my level. Or I'll sink to yours

Are you a member of Farrekhan group? If I saw that SOB on the street I would kick his teeth in.

Who are you?

What do you believe?

Don't give me no racist bullshit.

Farrakhan is 1000 times the racist I will ever be.

His dogma perpetuates racism.

My family fought to free the slaves.

I'm way friggin smart dude. Notice you back off of me and play the rhetorical games with others.

Simple questions, as always find their way to the heart of the matter.

NO matter which side, do you denounce the TARGETING OF CHILDREN?

I do.

I let you slide with a weak answer before.

You say you were military?

My best 2 mile was 10:23

Quickest I did my 68 push ups was sub 1 minute.

Quickest I did my 69 sit ups was sub 1 minute.

My basic M16 qualification was 39/40.

I never came in second in a PT test or weapons qualification.

I teach martial arts on the side.

I have never lost a street fight.

I've been in lots, can you guess why?

I hate liars, racists, and obviscaters.

I am the man.

Anytime, anywhere.

I'm up to it, always have been.

Kicked the you know what out of a redneck about 2 months ago for saying nigge*r.

This is a web site. Any one can say anything. I bring what I say. I back it up with no fear.

Get ready with that ban button vauge. Don't care.

Last chance before I bring all of my intellect directly on you.

Say it. Or get the f off this site with your weak ass bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Not really worthy of a response but I have denounce all killings......if you are not intelligent enough to know what that means...well sucks to be you. The fact that you brag about not being beaten up probably means that you are the neighborhood punk. the fact that you claim a 10min 2mile run probably means that it was only 1mile Since you think I follow Farrakhan because I'm black (even though I have already denounced him in an earlier thread) and you said you would kick him in the teeth tells me that you are probably a racist. You say that you did 68 push-ups in a minute but I don't think that girl push ups using your knees count ;) Show me where I said anything racist loser...... I'm sure you are the redneck that got his butt kicked two months ago...probably by a member of the Nation of Islam which would explain your hostility towards Muslims...but relax bro I don't follow them but thats what you get for using the "N" word...It's easy to say "I bring no fear" when you sit behind a computer...Well now since I have exposed you and "pulled your skirt up" perhaps you should change your name to "Student" :2wave:

Hey Billo,

Whether or not intentional, by continually throwing reports on one side of Iraq, a side that is shared by people like you with a pre-existing grudge,(As your attached image proves), you are hurting the morale of both the military personale reading this and/or their families. It achieves NOTHING positive. Everything you do is an attempt to sabotage. You are not seeking truth and you are not seeking lies....You just seek to hurt.

You will not rest until there is a 100% disapproval rating for our current President, which would still be irrelevant because, like it or not, he is OUR President until Jan. 2008.

Defend your actions anyway you want...your ending results are hurtful.

Gosh, Gosh ,Gosh gosh,Gulp I am being threatened by somebodies massive intellect. Oh Golly Golly.

Now I know why some people are targets for terrorism. YOu are a great example of why a terrorist might act against people. People like you caused and maintain this Pointless war in Iraq. God save our fine soldiers from the unscrupulous. Bush is the most dangerous man alive, he controls nuclear weapons and hates people. Is it possible that Bush was molested as a child or suffered some major brain altering trauma at birth or in his childhood.
Is Bush a Psychopath. :confused:

Why does he lie so much? :doh

Surenderer said:
Peace be with you,

Not really worthy of a response but I have denounce all killings......if you are not intelligent enough to know what that means...well sucks to be you. The fact that you brag about not being beaten up probably means that you are the neighborhood punk.
The denoucing is the important part. Now on to your lies and mistakes.
Wrong. I'm the guy who defended others agianst the bully. It's my nature. I'm not scared. That is the reason I feel America should come to the defence of the oppressed in the ME.
the fact that you claim a 10min 2mile run probably means that it was only 1mile
Whatever.
Since you think I follow Farrakhan because I'm black (even though I have already denounced him in an earlier thread) and you said you would kick him in the teeth tells me that you are probably a racist.
Sorry, didn't see that. I didn't say you followed him, I asked if you did. I notice you play the race card right away. You argument is weak so you call me a racist.
You say that you did 68 push-ups in a minute but I don't think that girl push ups using your knees count ;)
Whatever.
Show me where I said anything racist loser......
Did I say you were a racist?
I'm sure you are the redneck that got his butt kicked two months ago...
I whupped his butt, it was great. I'm born and raised in upstate NY.n
probably by a member of the Nation of Islam which would explain your hostility towards Muslims.
Not muslims. Islamic terrorists.
..but relax bro I don't follow them but thats what you get for using the "N" word...It's easy to say "I bring no fear" when you sit behind a computer...Well now since I have exposed you and "pulled your skirt up"
Glad you don't follow. He is a vile man.
You wish. Well your true colors came out quick didn't they? That peace be with you crap got dropped soon as your argument fell apart. The posts are there for all to see. Maybe I should copy and paste them into a chronological order, but folks here are smart enough.
perhaps you should change your name to "Student"

Oh good, and you can be road kill, we can make a buddy movie.

Free the women.

Last edited:
What is this "peace be with you" garbage? If it were up to us, peace would be with you. It's the Islamist fundamentalists that require your head for sinning. Take your ignorance to where the true hatred is...or is screaming for peace against a good and tolerating nation easier and safer than facing the murderous cult that has been brewing and growing in the Middle East for decades? Oh yeah....but that's all of our's and Isreals fault, isn't it? Maybe if another nation had the balls to face them like we always have, they can share some blame for what Islamic leaders have done to their own region.

Originally quoted by GySgt:
What is this "peace be with you" garbage? If it were up to us, peace would be with you. It's the Islamist fundamentalists that require your head for sinning. Take your ignorance to where the true hatred is...or is screaming for peace against a good and tolerating nation easier and safer than facing the murderous cult that has been brewing and growing in the Middle East for decades? Oh yeah....but that's all of our's and Isreals fault, isn't it? Maybe if another nation had the balls to face them like we always have, they can share some blame for what Islamic leaders have done to their own region.
Salaam Malaekim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom