• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's wrong with this picture?

Or maybe it is because of stupidity like this:

College Bar Packed With Students Fleeing Strict Coronavirus Guidelines

FYI, there is no Right protecting Freedom to be Stupid.
Some of you are making strawman arguments. In what post did I say you shouldn’t follow the guidelines or that I choose not to? I’m a 65 year old with diabetes and a heart condition. My wife is recovering from chemo. Do you really think either of us would be so stupid? (Don’t answer that question). Questioning the stats is not the same as being opposed to the guidelines.

Good grief!

Some of you are making strawman arguments. In what post did I say you shouldn’t follow the guidelines or that I choose not to? I’m a 65 year old with diabetes and a heart condition. My wife is recovering from chemo. Do you really think either of us would be so stupid? (Don’t answer that question). Questioning the stats is not the same as being opposed to the guidelines.

Good grief!
Good for you, keep doing what you are doing, your and your wife's life depend on it.

Did not say YOU, I pointed out how far too many Do Not Follow the Guidelines in reference to our Freedoms, and why we have no control over the spread.

Good for you, keep doing what you are doing, your and your wife's life depend on it.

Did not say YOU, I pointed out how far too many Do Not Follow the Guidelines in reference to our Freedoms, and why we have no control over the spread.
Couldn’t you have made your point without quoting me?

Couldn’t you have made your point without quoting me?
You are the one that mentioned Freedom, that was what I replying to. It is fine with supporting our Freedoms, that said we are talking common sense and those that refuse to follow it or just don't have any.
Moving on....

You are the one that mentioned Freedom, that was what I replying to. It is fine with supporting our Freedoms, that said we are talking common sense and those that refuse to follow it or just don't have any.
Moving on....
Casper if you take the time to re-read what I said you might discover that I wasn’t excusing anyone for not following the guideslines but rather simply offering an explanation as to why our numbers are higher.

There is evidence (sparse I admit) that the numbers are being fudged. I see nothing wrong in expecting scientific accuracy. We need to be able to trust those who are advising us. If they’re not being honest and it’s discovered that they aren’t can you really blame anyone for distrusting anything else coming from them.

Having said that I choose to follow the guidelines because one thing is undeniable. I’m in the group that is in the greatest danger.

Hope I didn’t ruin your day.

You made a ridiculous claim that every other developed nation is faking their numbers to make the US look bad and that other countries don't care about freedom, then when challenged you cower. You've failed to even attempt to prove your claim. Stop defending our failure.

You made a ridiculous claim that every other developed nation is faking their numbers to make the US look bad and that other countries don't care about freedom, then when challenged you cower. You've failed to even attempt to prove your claim. Stop defending our failure.
So I guess I did ruin your day. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom