• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's wrong with the IRS?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I hear from a special someone the president's taxes are under audit and that is why he has not turned them over.

Three and a half years into trump's presidency and we're supposed to believe his taxes are still under audit? Is the IRS counting on its fingers?

Check’s in the mail,

I love you,

I’ll release my taxes when the audit is over!

I hear from a special someone the president's taxes are under audit and that is why he has not turned them over.

Three and a half years into trump's presidency and we're supposed to believe his taxes are still under audit? Is the IRS counting on its fingers?
The only people that believe that bs is the deplorables

The only reason he hasn't turned over his tax records, which actually won't disclose that much, is the details schedules, that contain all the juicy stuff, will show his income of Russian money to buy property, in order to launder said money. He has been using this for years as a source of revenue. It is well known that high value real estate has been a drug dealer method of laundering for years.
I don't need sources for this as I heard it from lots of people who were saying this.

The president's and vice president's taxes are under audit by law.

No, the IRS agents are using their toes too. They look funny in their offices barefoot and touching their toes for sure, but it is more efficient than just using fingers.

Everyone at the leadership at the IRS was appointed by Trump including legal counsel. I would expect nothing less.

Everyone at the leadership at the IRS was appointed by Trump including legal counsel. I would expect nothing less.

If there was anything amiss in his tax returns, some resistance retard would have leaked it to the press by now.

On a side note, an audit doesn't prevent one from releasing their tax returns.

The president's and vice president's taxes are under audit by law.

Not for 3.5 years they aren't, stop LYING. Also, an audit DOESN'T PREVENT THE PERSON FROM RELEASING THE TAX RETURNS. So again Trump and you can STOP LYING.

"According to an investigation by the New York Times, Donald Trump received at least $413 million (2018 prices) from his father's business empire."
I believe if he actually showed his worth, people would know what a shi!!ty "business" man he really is... "Is THAT all you have left?"

"According to an investigation by the New York Times, Donald Trump received at least $413 million (2018 prices) from his father's business empire."
I believe if he actually showed his worth, people would know what a shi!!ty "business" man he really is... "Is THAT all you have left?"

That's the real reason he doesn't want to release them.It will show what most of us already know, he's an abject failure.

Each year yes, but that year doesn't take 3.5 YEARS to AUDIT. That means his 2012-2018 audits ARE DONE. STOP LYING. What is about you Trump supporters that make you post LYING comments? You and Trump lie all the time. Maybe I'll go get drunk off a Vanilla Sonic Shake instead of posting. :lamo

You said he wasn't being audited. Looks like you got caught with egg on your face...yet again. :lamo

Abacus lost a bead so someone forgot to cary the one and well you know it happens.

All joking aside I would be ok if we amended the constitution to include releasing tax information for a candidate or a charity in their families name as a prerequisite to run. Until then it’s the candidates progitive to do as they wish with tax information.

I find it difficult to believe that literally anybody fell for the "audit" story.

You said he wasn't being audited. Looks like you got caught with egg on your face...yet again. :lamo

WRONG, I said his audits for each year don't last for more than 3.5 years. STOP LYING. what is it with you Trump supporters that you have to LIE all the time? Trump and you LIE, it's ALL you do.

It's really sad that you show yourself to LIE and post such dishonest comments. Your comments are nothing but dishonest Trash.

I find it difficult to believe that literally anybody fell for the "audit" story.

People believed “I never had sexual relations” from Bill and “I just learned about it today” from Obama, partisans willing to believe what they must to justify their continued support is not a recent phenomenon.

People believed “I never had sexual relations” from Bill and “I just learned about it today” from Obama, partisans willing to believe what they must to justify their continued support is not a recent phenomenon.

Cool. You're so above it all.

You could be above up it also if you ever decided to get over yourself.

No thanks. It take more brain power to actually look at the issues and the policies than it does to go, "Pffffff....*cough cough*...man, these parties are exactly the same, you know what I mean? You said you got this from your dad's stash? Good ****, man."

Back
Top Bottom