• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What's worse?

Is it worse to be

• Politically correct

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • politically divisive

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • politically incompetent

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • politically uncaring

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • politically expediant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • partisan

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

LaMidRighter

Klattu Verata Nicto
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hey all, wanted to get consensus of the worst thing to be in our political climate.

I went with Politically Incompetent. Not really sure what Politically Expedient means? Had there been a choice for Politically Crooked or Politically Fraudulent I probably would have went that way.

Pacridge said:
I went with Politically Incompetent. Not really sure what Politically Expedient means? Had there been a choice for Politically Crooked or Politically Fraudulent I probably would have went that way.
Sorry about the confusion, what I mean by "politically expediant" is basically poll chasing, or doing something you don't feel is right just to gain a political advantage. i.e. hate taxation but vote an increase just to gain favor with the other parties in the debate.

I chose uncaring because simply, I think that no matter how insane or unrealistic anyone's political belief may be, it's even worse for people to not care at all about politics.

Soviet_Guy said:
I chose uncaring because simply, I think that no matter how insane or unrealistic anyone's political belief may be, it's even worse for people to not care at all about politics.
I think all of them are pretty bad and wish I had given an all the above option, but to not care about representation is, in my book, inviting trouble.

Well, when you are in a debate, politically incompetent.

I chose politically correct. I would love to tell a "fart" joke without looking over my shoulder. Laughing should be more common than being upset over words.

I would like to vote for all of the above, but I can't. I think they are ALL equally dangerous in our political society

Burnasty said:
I chose politically correct. I would love to tell a "fart" joke without looking over my shoulder. Laughing should be more common than being upset over words.

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Always nice to see a fellow Oregonian on the forum.

I went with politically devisive. It's the idea of "at all costs" that frightens me here. So many evil things come from good intentions, and devisiveness can invovle so many evils. Take the actions of Nixon.

sebastiansdreams said:
I went with politically devisive. It's the idea of "at all costs" that frightens me here. So many evil things come from good intentions, and devisiveness can invovle so many evils. Take the actions of Nixon.

I think that's very logical and intelligent.

I don't always agree with your position on things, don't always disagree either. But you consistently post your reasoning. I like that about you.

Hey Billo,

Whether or not intentional, by continually throwing reports on one side of Iraq, a side that is shared by people like you with a pre-existing grudge,(As your attached image proves), you are hurting the morale of both the military personale reading this and/or their families. It achieves NOTHING positive. Everything you do is an attempt to sabotage. You are not seeking truth and you are not seeking lies....You just seek to hurt.

You will not rest until there is a 100% disapproval rating for our current President, which would still be irrelevant because, like it or not, he is OUR President until Jan. 2008.

Defend your actions anyway you want...your ending results are hurtful.

Back
Top Bottom