• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's worse for you Trump supporters: A fair election where Trump lost or defeating a Democratic Conspiracy where Trump wins?

As a Trump supporter, which is worse for you?

• Total voters
You have to have evidence FIRST before any of these allegations need to be proven false. They are false by default since they are just made up charges with no evidence to back any of them up.
You’re playing word games. Can you point to any legal proceeding where either side divulged their evidence before trial?

Last edited:
They are made up charges with no evidence. In what world do you need to even investigate made up charges?
Hundreds of sworn afaavits are hardly “imaginary”, nor are voting patterns that defy probability. Nor are mysterious counting shutdowns in the dark of night followed by miraculous resurgency of biden, nor are results where the machine produces a result exactly the opposite of the hand count.

I know you don't like the choices, but they are based on the most popular narratives being offered about what actually happened. I can't do much about that.
You know squat point shit.

You’re playing word games. Can you point to any legal proceeding where either side divulged their evidence before trial?

Can you point to any investigation that went forward without any evidence of wrongdoing? In America there is this thing called PRESUMED INNOCENCE. We are not a banana republic.

Hundreds of sworn afaavits are hardly “imaginary”, nor are voting patterns that defy probability. Nor are mysterious counting shutdowns in the dark of night followed by miraculous resurgency of biden, nor are results where the machine produces a result exactly the opposite of the hand count.

Really? How did the hand count turn out in Georgia? And how do these Michigan counts "defy probabilty"? Because Democrats prefered to use mail in ballots that were counted last? You might as well embrace the Qanon CT's too. That is who Mr. One and done has contracted for this CT also. This nothing but a fraud to punish America for rejecting the one term mistake.
EmABc3PW0AAaCuL

I know it's kind of a lose/lose situation for Trump supporters, so that's why I phrased it as "worse". This is intended for Trump supporters to answer for themselves, not for others to try and answer for them. Although I suppose I can't keep others from responding.

Is it a big difference between Trump, Biden or Harris. All are puppets of their demonic puppeteers.Folks are fooled again, but the sad truth is, unimportant who officially win, nothing changed and USA will head to its totally destruction.

Is it a big difference between Trump, Biden or Harris. All are puppets of their demonic puppeteers.Folks are fooled again, but the sad truth is, unimportant who officially win, nothing changed and USA will head to its totally destruction.

I disagree.

Trump is not the same as Biden or Harris in several ways.

1. Trump is not a career politician. The Presidency is his very first elected office. This is important because unlike Biden, Harris, or even any of the Republican candidates he ran against in 2016, he has few if any "ties" to the circles of political power and influence. He is literally the "dark horse" candidate some of us have wanted in office for quite some time.

2. Trump is not connected to either Big Industry or the Big Tech MegaCorps. While Trump is fairly wealthy, it is mostly "real estate" and "name marketing" wealth. That is mostly tied up in property and selling the use of his brand name, like to that failed "university." So he does not have the same goals of globalist economics many of those two Corporate groups have. Goals those groups have been spending big money supporting reelection and offering jobs to government officials (elected or otherwise) in exchange for government influence/support in pursuit of their globalist goals.

So watch over the next few years after Biden/Harris and the Democrats start all those policies which place the US "second" to globalist goals advocated by the wealthy elites, and you'll see the outcomes of those very real differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. (still typing)

What Biden or Trump will do different?
Or did others?

Here is one of their bosses.
Both Trump and Biden are puppets, you can see never their masters.

my-name-is-jacob-rothschild-my-family-is-worth-500-16185988.png

I disagree.

Trump is not the same as Biden or Harris in several ways.

1. Trump is not a career politician. The Presidency is his very first elected office. This is important because unlike Biden, Harris, or even any of the Republican candidates he ran against in 2016, he has few if any "ties" to the circles of political power and influence. He is literally the "dark horse" candidate some of us have wanted in office for quite some time.

2. Trump is not connected to either Big Industry or the Big Tech MegaCorps. While Trump is fairly wealthy, it is mostly "real estate" and "name marketing" wealth That is mostly tied up in property and selling the use of his brand name. Like to that failed "university." So he does not have the same goals of globalist economics many of those two Corporate groups have. Goals those groups have been spending big money supporting reelection and offering jobs to government officials (elected or otherwise) in exchange for government influence/support in pursue their globalist goals.

So watch over the next few years after Biden/Harris and the Democrats start all those policies which place the US "second" to globalist goals advocated by the wealthy elites, and you'll see the outcomes of those very real differences.

I believe more works, not words.
He had enough power to provide at least 5% his promises in reality.
The only his big 'achievements' are moving Israels capital to Jerusalem and bashing of Russia.

I believe more works, not words.
He had enough power to provide at least 5% his promises in reality.
The only his big 'achievements' are moving Israels capital to Jerusalem and bashing of Russia.

Again I disagree.

1. On Immigration:

a. He did build more and better border wall, even extending it. This despite complete stonewalling by Democrats and lackluster support from Republicans in Congress.

b. He did get not only Mexico to provide border security at our border and their own southern border keeping most migrants in Mexico, but also cooperation from other Central American countries.

Per ICE Director Tom Homan illegal migration has gone down 60 - 80%. Tom Homan slams Biden for saying he would reverse Trump’s immigration policies | Fox News Video

2. He did get better trade agreements with Canada and Mexico, and was on the way to getting a more enforceable Trade agreement with China...before they "unleashed" Covid-19 into the world. Strange that they are reporting the least harmful effects of this (if you can trust them) of any nation in the world.

3. He did improve the economy, and this helped all segments of the population right up until (again) China "unleashed" Covid-19. I use the term "Unleashed" because they had every opportunity of isolating it in Wuhan back in November 2019. But while they acted to isolate Wuhan from China, they let international flights leave as well as "cruise ships whose passengers had been to China. COVID-19 pandemic on cruise ships - Wikipedia

4. Aside from agreeing to "moving Israel's Capital," he also brokered peace between Israel and several Middle East nations. Trump notches string of peace deals: What to know | Fox News

5. He also got Europe to start paying their "fair share" of NATO expenses.

I could go on and on about all sorts of positive actions which got little or no coverage in the MSM, who were busy making sure to report anything he accomplished in the worst light possible.

I can't stand polls I can't vote on.

I know it's kind of a lose/lose situation for Trump supporters, so that's why I phrased it as "worse". This is intended for Trump supporters to answer for themselves, not for others to try and answer for them. Although I suppose I can't keep others from responding.

That's the sad part about all of this and their years of misplaced devotion. It's only lose-lose if they eject country from the equation. For years, they have proven that only Party matters. You know, like any Soviet or Nazi of the past would do.

I wanted Trump to win and I wanted him to do it like he did the first time - fairly and squarely.

But that did not happen this time. I will say what I have said repeatedly.
If there is evidence to show massive electoral malfeasance, then get the evidence out there in a court of law!!!
Otherwise let's move on and inaugurate the other candidate I did not vote for.

What else can we possibly do?
The scariest part of Trump being successful with overthrowing Biden's win (if, in fact, the evidence and plainly shows itself) is the inevitable backlash from Biden voters, similar to Black Lives Matter leading "peaceful" protesters who end up causing billions of dollars in destruction of private and public property.

SIAP. The best choice isn't even offered in this poll...The choice where America has a free and fair election and we embrace the outcomes of free and fair elections.

BTW, there is no evidence that a majority of Americans freely and fairly voted for Biden, nor is a popular vote pertinent in presidential elections results.:rolleyes:
You would be more correct in your poll choice if you listed one of the choices as: More ballots were cast for Biden. ..We don't know the origin of said ballots.

Again I disagree.

1. On Immigration:

a. He did build more and better border wall, even extending it. This despite complete stonewalling by Democrats and lackluster support from Republicans in Congress.

b. He did get not only Mexico to provide border security at our border and their own southern border keeping most migrants in Mexico, but also cooperation from other Central American countries.

Per ICE Director Tom Homan illegal migration has gone down 60 - 80%. Tom Homan slams Biden for saying he would reverse Trump’s immigration policies | Fox News Video

2. He did get better trade agreements with Canada and Mexico, and was on the way to getting a more enforceable Trade agreement with China...before they "unleashed" Covid-19 into the world. Strange that they are reporting the least harmful effects of this (if you can trust them) of any nation in the world.

3. He did improve the economy, and this helped all segments of the population right up until (again) China "unleashed" Covid-19. I use the term "Unleashed" because they had every opportunity of isolating it in Wuhan back in November 2019. But while they acted to isolate Wuhan from China, they let international flights leave as well as "cruise ships whose passengers had been to China. COVID-19 pandemic on cruise ships - Wikipedia

4. Aside from agreeing to "moving Israel's Capital," he also brokered peace between Israel and several Middle East nations. Trump notches string of peace deals: What to know | Fox News

5. He also got Europe to start paying their "fair share" of NATO expenses.

I could go on and on about all sorts of positive actions which got little or no coverage in the MSM, who were busy making sure to report anything he accomplished in the worst light possible.

You disagree because you are led by partisan blindness:

1) Democrats are on record for wanting to reform bad immigration laws. Trump, instead, played wall games and exacerbated bad immigration laws to distract the followers from the fact that Trump really did nothing. Border construction and maintenance is routine. As for ICE, remember how the raids last year in Mississippi saw all those illegals released from jail that very night and back to work that next morning? The fact that Republican farms in the mid-West routinely vote Republican, and employ illegals, just doesn't compute, huh?

2) Trump reformed NAFTA. But what he did contradicted his hyped up speech about illegal immigration. NAFTA created a massive wave of immigrants across the border because by the late 1990s it was destroying Mexican farms. Trump's reform introduced Mexico's car industry into the mix. Now, aside from unemployed farmers, we might be seeing unemployed factory workers too.

3) He did not improve the economy at all. He hurt it. The numbers and graphs are clear that he inherited a good economy. He then proceeded to inject a steroid shot into the Trickle-Down con game in 2017 to produce an artificial 2.9% GDP in 2018 (matching Obama's highest). While dramatically reducing government revenue, he also significantly increased government spending, producing a situation where the Treasury had to issue ever more bonds to foreign governments like China. Debt also raised by almost $10 trillion dollars. In 2019, over 90 billion-dollar corporations on the Fortune 500 paid 0% taxes on almost a trillion dollars. Could have used that this year while Trump was handing out free welfare and unemployment checks, huh? Also in 2019, because of Trump's tampering with the economy, only a 2.3% GDP was produced, which was lower than five prior years, three of which were under Obama. This is why economists began warning of a new recession as early as 2018; and this was all before COVID. 2020 was already destined to produce a messy GDP. Trump hurt the economy because his agenda was always about feeding money up to his own kind. Your temporary tax-cuts are already expiring. And his refusal to lead the country through this pandemic is why Australia is filling soccer stadiums today, and we are not.

4) Trump walked away from the Iran deal, leaving no deal. We lost a decade's worth of time to work on Iran's foreign policy. Instead, Iran began enriching again this year. Trump also betrayed the Kurds, which handed the Syrian territory over to Russian and Iranian influence. With Hezbollah being an ally of Assad, Iran now shares a border with Israel. But he moved the embassy, huh? He brokered peace with Arab nations that have long stopped caring about Israel's existence, huh?

5) Europe is still not paying their "fair share." But they are paying more.

I wanted Trump to win and I wanted him to do it like he did the first time - fairly and squarely.

But that did not happen this time. I will say what I have said repeatedly.
If there is evidence to show massive electoral malfeasance, then get the evidence out there in a court of law!!!
Otherwise let's move on and inaugurate the other candidate I did not vote for.

What else can we possibly do?
The scariest part of Trump being successful with overthrowing Biden's win (if, in fact, the evidence and plainly shows itself) is the inevitable backlash from Biden voters, similar to Black Lives Matter leading "peaceful" protesters who end up causing billions of dollars in destruction of private and public property.

Sure, go ahead and worry about some rioters and an Antifa movement that hasn't murdered a single person in 25 years.

The rest of us will concern ourselves with constant documented GOP voter fraud and repression and the latest attempt to rip apart American democracy over debunked conspiracy theories and a complete lack of any evidence. If Trump and his GOP manages to rip it apart, you worry about a riot that won't accept it? Gain some perspective already. The "patriots" would be the protestors.

You disagree because you are led by partisan blindness:

1) Democrats are on record for wanting to reform bad immigration laws. Trump, instead, played wall games and exacerbated bad immigration laws to distract the followers from the fact that Trump really did nothing. Border construction and maintenance is routine. As for ICE, remember how the raids last year in Mississippi saw all those illegals released from jail that very night and back to work that next morning? The fact that Republican farms in the mid-West routinely vote Republican, and employ illegals, just doesn't compute, huh?

2) Trump reformed NAFTA. But what he did contradicted his hyped up speech about illegal immigration. NAFTA created a massive wave of immigrants across the border because by the late 1990s it was destroying Mexican farms. Trump's reform introduced Mexico's car industry into the mix. Now, aside from unemployed farmers, we might be seeing unemployed factory workers too.

3) He did not improve the economy at all. He hurt it. The numbers and graphs are clear that he inherited a good economy. He then proceeded to inject a steroid shot into the Trickle-Down con game in 2017 to produce an artificial 2.9% GDP in 2018 (matching Obama's highest). While dramatically reducing government revenue, he also significantly increased government spending, producing a situation where the Treasury had to issue ever more bonds to foreign governments like China. Debt also raised by almost $10 trillion dollars. In 2019, over 90 billion-dollar corporations on the Fortune 500 paid 0% taxes on almost a trillion dollars. Could have used that this year while Trump was handing out free welfare and unemployment checks, huh? Also in 2019, because of Trump's tampering with the economy, only a 2.3% GDP was produced, which was lower than five prior years, three of which were under Obama. This is why economists began warning of a new recession as early as 2018; and this was all before COVID. 2020 was already destined to produce a messy GDP. Trump hurt the economy because his agenda was always about feeding money up to his own kind. Your temporary tax-cuts are already expiring. And his refusal to lead the country through this pandemic is why Australia is filling soccer stadiums today, and we are not.

4) Trump walked away from the Iran deal, leaving no deal. We lost a decade's worth of time to work on Iran's foreign policy. Instead, Iran began enriching again this year. Trump also betrayed the Kurds, which handed the Syrian territory over to Russian and Iranian influence. With Hezbollah being an ally of Assad, Iran now shares a border with Israel. But he moved the embassy, huh? He brokered peace with Arab nations that have long stopped caring about Israel's existence, huh?

5) Europe is still not paying their "fair share." But they are paying more.
Wow, sounds really good except no sources at all, and sounds out of context. Trying to minimize peace accords (because Orange Man bad) even though Trump receive 3 Nobel Prize nominations (unlike your guy who did exactly zero when he got nominated in early 2009}. He essentially got nominated for being himself....................yes the Messiah has come. :LOL:

Yes, @exoplanet , Vote Fraud happens.

Luckily, my part of The O.C. defeated the Democratic Party
that stole the previous election in the 48th Congressional District of California.

How?
Same day voter registration & ballot harvesters working the homeless camps
among other means.
Although legal in California, illegal in many States. Democrats

Historically, we know "dirty games" escalate.
LBJ spied on Barry Goldwater's life.
NIXON upped the degree. Bipartisan

Of course NIXON lost to voter fraud in '60
due to shenanigans in Illinois & Texas. Democrats

And so it goes.
Get rid of computers and go to hard copy voting.
No completed registration before verifying eligibility.
Establish Federal standards minimally for Federal offices.
Ballot verification before counting.
This should include voter ID when appearing in person.
Computer verify in person voters are not voting multiple times.
Which Party is opposed? Democrats

And then there is making it difficult for voters to vote as Hillary
and her DNC did in the '16 primaries via lost registrations, etc.
at voting stations in Sanders strong holds. intra Democrats

Go figure!

Moi
Voted Obama '08.
My State did more than Obama to stop the foreclosure crisis.

Don't 🇨🇦ize
🇺🇸
I don't know. Democrats say voter fraud never happens.

Back
Top Bottom