• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's worse for you Trump supporters: A fair election where Trump lost or defeating a Democratic Conspiracy where Trump wins?

As a Trump supporter, which is worse for you?

• Total voters
Here's one transcript...

Emgfsi2XUAE6jIa

Is that your proof that Trump lawyers believe there's no fraud at all?

Is that your proof that Trump lawyers believe there's no fraud at all?

Here's another transcript, once again alleging no fraud...

Em86u-VXIAErhSC.jpg

Here's another transcript, once again alleging no fraud...

View attachment 67305930
So he's not calling it fraud, but that doesn't mean it isn't. Questioning an error of law may be merely another angle to achieving the same thing. The courts are packed with liberals, so they have to proceed accordingly. Don't forget that every single change in voting laws by any of the states by a judge or anyone else outside the legislature is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. That's a fact, and is clearly stated in Article I, Section 4 of the Constitution.

So he's not calling it fraud, but that doesn't mean it isn't. Questioning an error of law may be merely another angle to achieving the same thing. The courts are packed with liberals, so they have to proceed accordingly. Don't forget that every single change in voting laws by any of the states by a judge or anyone else outside the legislature is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. That's a fact, and is clearly stated in Article I, Section 4 of the Constitution.

Here's yet another transcript. This is in Bucks County, PA, in which Trump's lawyers agree to a joint stipulation saying there is no fraud.

EnIBZbbWMAEUbZA.jpg

You’re playing word games. Can you point to any legal proceeding where either side divulged their evidence before trial?
Seriously!?
Look up Discovery as related to the law.

What an absolutely stupid response.
1) prove 'courts are packed with liberals'.
2) prove that every change in State voting laws is unconstitutional.

What an absolutely stupid response.
1) prove 'courts are packed with liberals'.
2) prove that every change in State voting laws is unconstitutional.

Which ignores the most fascinating point of his post, which is that courts being "packed with liberals" somehow compels Trump's lawyers to claim under penalty of perjury that there's no election fraud.

Which ignores the most fascinating point of his post, which is that courts being "packed with liberals" somehow compels Trump's lawyers to claim under penalty of perjury that there's no election fraud.
And there was only bullshit with no evidence.

Bwaahaahaahaahaa!
Discovery = evidence before trial.
You got bested. 😱
What the hell are you blathering about? Everything I said assumes PRE-discovery -

I like the part where you pretend to be a constitutionalist.

What the hell are you blathering about? Everything I said assumes PRE-discovery -
Backpedaling bullshit.
Keep squirming and writhing.

Back
Top Bottom