• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

• Total voters
I put 13 because that's closest to my son's age, and I think that would be really cool to talk about pokemon & mean gym teachers at the mall.

I put 13 because that's closest to my son's age, and I think that would be really cool to talk about pokemon & mean gym teachers at the mall.

Pokemon still exists?

Anyway a 13 years old would only care for boobies. Trust me, I've been one.

Pokemon still exists?

And how is that different from a guy who's 22? or 35? or 47? or...

Pokemon still exists?

Awesome! I'm in!

Yes, Pokemon's still hot. And apparently so am I to a 13 year old. :nails

99 years old.

99 years old.

TJI_SHOCKED-face.jpg

18, The oldest person I would probably date is someone around 25. I can't see myself dating anyone older than that.

I'm 20, so 18 is the youngest I am willing to go.

There are some insanely cute guys out there though who make me want to break that rule.

The youngest I've dated so far was when I was 36, I dated a 21 year old. He was very kind, extremely intelligent and we had a great time together. Eventually the difference in age became an issue.

Didnt answer the poll because I think it should be based on years apart not age alone.
For example had my 1st so called GF at 13 but she was also 13. That doesnt seem like it matters.

When I was 19 I dated a 17yr old again doesn't really seems like it matters.

anyway Ill answer with the biggest age gaps up and down.

at 28 I dated a 19 year old, 9 year difference
at 24 I dated a 36 year old, 12 year difference

Can't answer the poll.

It depends highly (almost completely) on the individual in question.

Back
Top Bottom