• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's the last cigar you smoked?

My last dream cigar,,,

Slow dancing with Jennifer Aniston at the La Noche night club in St. Maarten. Dining at the Temptation restaurant on a gourmet meal of Wagyu Kobe steak and Maine Lobster tail, potatoes au gratin, steamed Asian vegetables, French baguette bread with home made whipped almond butter. Tres Leche Cake for dessert with chopped peanuts/fudge drizzle, polished off with an espresso Ristretto.

Retire to my Condo on the beach and sit on the back porch, facing the shore in a chase lounge with a cool tropical breeze, listening to Chopin's Violin Nocturne, sipping 100 yr old Louis XIII Cognac and savoring the draw from an Opus X A, while petting my Labrador Retriever Bingo. ....Now if I could just win the Power-Ball and magically turn into Justin Theroux.

I have a few "vices" that I never intend to give up, as opposed to my many vices I would happily part with. I enjoy a nightly dram of good Scotch and 1 or two cigars a week. I also never turn down a pint of good craft beer when I am in a country where I can get it.

Right now I am smoking a Pueblo Dominicano Torpedo. It is a good "go to" cigar. I do prefer the darker cigars and have come to prefer Dominicans and Nicaraguans to Cubans. What about you?

IDK... Years (not including blunts).

I smoke cigarettes tho.

Back
Top Bottom