• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's the emergency? We have lived without a wall till now...

GDViking

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Other than trump trying to distract from his complete and utter failure as a president, and his criminal investigation why do we need this 5.7 billion right frickin now when it never existed before?

We are actually ****ing with people's lives over something that is completely unnecessary...

Ann Coulter insulted Trump's dick size at the last minute, that's what this is about.
Millions of people are having their lives destroyed because Ann Coulter impugned Trump's cocksmanship.

Ann Coulter insulted Trump's dick size at the last minute, that's what this is about.
Millions of people are having their lives destroyed because Ann Coulter impugned Trump's cocksmanship.

Very good point, from what I have seen "the great persuader" is very easily manipulated...

Other than trump trying to distract from his complete and utter failure as a president, and his criminal investigation why do we need this 5.7 billion right frickin now when it never existed before?

We are actually ****ing with people's lives over something that is completely unnecessary...

It's the WMD's, v. 2019.

Very good point, from what I have seen "the great persuader" is very easily manipulated...

He figured he could get away with the Stormy damage but since he figures that Ann Coulter possesses political capital, that was apparently more important to him than the Mushroom comment.

Who's lives are being ****ed with, as you so eloquently put it, by building a wall?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tell that to the families of the latest illegal killing spree. Remember when you lefties pretended to be against gun violence? Guess if its an illegal doing the kllling not so much eh?

Except not. Many of us haven't lived very long without a wall. we've had a wall on the border for the last 30 years, starting small, and now it covers 640 miles of a 2000 mile border. Walls work, and plenty of border patrol agents say they need it.

Tell that to the families of the latest illegal killing spree. Remember when you lefties pretended to be against gun violence? Guess if its an illegal doing the kllling not so much eh?

Killing spree? Can you type anything more dramatic?

Why is that 3 years ago, no one gave two ****s about illegals, except when Presidents grant amnesty? One corpulent Orange turd drops into the political arena getting the brain dead to chant “build that wall” and suddenly FoxNews has breaking stories every month or so when an American is killed by an illegal?

When is the swelling caravan invading? Are they close?

There is no emergency. It is illogical to even build the wall in the first place. I see that we would be using it to keep out the Mexicans but is that really so beneficial to the economy? Why even have the money system if it just forces us to wall each other off from the goons? It seems to me that the wall being built is a symptom from using Capitalism for far too long. The fact that I even have to show you people how bad Capitalism is just blows me away. It's like yall don't even know science.

How is president Trump doing that? The budget is still in the senate. Hasn't crossed his desk yet. When he vetoes the budget, you can blame him.

On day one of the democrats taking the house, the new budget bills they introduced now have to be read by the senate. They passed it unilaterally, if I recall with no republican votes. Thousands upon thousands of pages to absorb. I they had just stuck with the budget already in the works, the senate likely would have signed it already, and it wold likely be on president Trump's desk. Until the, only the ignorant say its his fault.

I'm surprised Nancy Pelosi hasn't yet told the senate "you have to sign the bill to now what's in it."

There is no emergency. It is illogical to even build the wall in the first place. I see that we would be using it to keep out the Mexicans but is that really so beneficial to the economy? Why even have the money system if it just forces us to wall each other off from the goons? It seems to me that the wall being built is a symptom from using Capitalism for far too long. The fact that I even have to show you people how bad Capitalism is just blows me away. It's like yall don't even know science.

We wouldn't have to build a wall if we didn't have sanctuary cities and emplyers who violate the hiring requirements.

Killing spree? Can you type anything more dramatic?

Why is that 3 years ago, no one gave two ****s about illegals, except when Presidents grant amnesty? One corpulent Orange turd drops into the political arena getting the brain dead to chant “build that wall” and suddenly FoxNews has breaking stories every month or so when an American is killed by an illegal?

When is the swelling caravan invading? Are they close?

it was 3 days ago. Way to be informed.

Back
Top Bottom