• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's the craziest thing you ever did (non sexual)?

Mr.Nick

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Well?

The worst thing ever...

l told a guy that l loved him

I laid on someone's grave at 2am, naked, for a long exposure photo.

It came out, but I was attacked by ants in the process. Totall exposure time was several minutes.

I went through the ten item or less line at the grocery with 12 items and totally got away with it. In fact the dude working the cash register told me he loved me. :rock

I stole a hookers bicycle once, too.

I wrote my phone number on your receipt, but you never called me. :(

Maybe if you had given me the employee discount or forgot to scan my most expensive item or something I could have afforded to take you on a date.

Me and my friends used to see who could jump off the highest place. I won and my knees hurt a decade later.

I stole a hookers bicycle once, too.

Stole a Hell's Angels hog from outside a club..chased by the rest of the chapter..jumped off laughing..and fell down a cliff..

I drove through the worst part of town with my windows open, blasting classical music from my car stereo

Stopped at a red light, and someone complained about the noise. I told them "Just be glad I wasn't in the mood for polka"

I got baker acted in FL. Since that involved an actual nut house/rehab center, I guess that's the craziest thing, by default.

I let an ADHD kid go into the bathroom all by himself.

I told a nurse that was being rough with my daughter after surgery, that if she did that to her again (long story) that I was going to shove the iv pole up her ass and pull it out through her mouth.

Good experience with all nurses and doctors at that time...except this one. She gave Nurse Rachett a bad name.

This one time, I drank a pint of beer.

A whole pint.

I rode a mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back up.

Saddle sores ftl.

Big time. We stayed the night down at Phantom Ranch. The next morning I could hardly walk to the dining hall for breakfast. Apparently, I had been squeezing the mule all day with my legs. Falling off would have been fatal.

Well'p... Let's see.

There were the various "special missions" I was assigned in military school. I just about got my teeth kicked in doing those a couple of times.

There was the time where I (also at military school) was basically ordered by an upperclassmen to call out Former Attorney General John Ashcroft on the USA Patriot Act in front of the whole student body and commandant on threat of hazing for myself and my entire squad.

In an auditorium with more than 2000 people in it, you could've just about heard a pen drop for a good 30 to 45 seconds after the ushers gave me the mic. :mrgreen:

And there was also the time where my Middle Eastern taxi driver (probably should've been a red flag in hindsight) talked my drunken posterior into going to a Turkish "night club" in Germany, which actually turned out to be a brothel full of rather drunk Iraqis. I had to talk a lot of nonsense about "hoosiers," maple syrup, and hockey, but I did eventually make it out of there in one piece. :lol:

Last edited:
I was riding in the passenger seat of a college buddies car shortly after I got out of the Army. He somehow ended up asking me if I was scared to die and I said no. He told me to prove it.

So I lifted up my left foot and shoved the steering wheel, HARD. We spun into oncoming traffic and he was screaming until he got us back into the proper lane.

He never asked me that again. Go figure.

When I was 15 (many years ago) my best friend and I were shopping at a local small town grocery store when we spotted the largest jar of Vaseline we had ever seen. I mean this thing was like a gallon size! We opened it up, rubbed a liberal amount around our mouths/lips, looped our arms together, and began to skip around the store in a very feminine way. You have to understand this was before coming out of the closet or being gay was even semi socially exceptable in a small town in the bible belt. The looks we received were priceless!

Yes is was pure silliness but we had a great laugh.

Back
Top Bottom