• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whats the biggest threat to the USA? [W:216]

Whats the biggest threat to the USA?

• Radical Terrorism

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nationalism

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Liberalism

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Global Warming

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Evangelicals

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deplorables. :2razz:

Liberalism in the poll but no conservatism?

Based on your views..

I would say uneducated people that purposely go out of their way to be ignorant.

Your choices in this poll are asinine at the least.

I said Nationalism. It should be looked at the same way as the Flat Earth Society. :shrug:

Representation without taxation.

I would not say Liberalism, but I would say Leftism; especially given their opposition to the first and second amendments.

That said, the internal threats are greater than enemy combatants and all foreign armies combined. No one could beat us on the battlefield, but they can scare us into betraying the values and individual rights that made us great.

Wow! really why what choices would you add?

Well, look at the scientifically illiterate in this country, spreading BS about vaccines, flat earth, creationism, etc. Smart people don't fall for garbage like that.

If you can keep someone stupid and ignorant, you can easily control them via dogwhistles, scare tactics, faux nationalism, etc.

What happens to the numbers after one takes out church contributions? Not that churches don't do charitable work.

Not certain I was basing this off your Signature, which singled out Conservatives as uncaring. I am Conservative and I can tell you I post links to Hospice, Wounded Warriors, Kitty Angels, Sweet paws Rescue, ACA, United Way, many others. I notice none of my Liberal Bernie Sanders Supporters ever donate. Usually its me and a few other Republicans. Not Scientific by no means just my experience.

Well, look at the scientifically illiterate in this country, spreading BS about vaccines, flat earth, creationism, etc. Smart people don't fall for garbage like that.

If you can keep someone stupid and ignorant, you can easily control them via dogwhistles, scare tactics, faux nationalism, etc.

AH.... Ok well I completely agree with you, but I don't see enough Flat Earthers to threaten our Republic? I mean there will always be groups of idiots!

d75015e644465b4598aadf99d6ad11dc--vote-quotes-mlk-jr-quotes.jpg

Based on your views..

Well I voted for Evangelicals. 80% of them voted for the biggest threat to this country--Donald Trump.

evangelical-support-for-donald-trump-3.jpg

There were white male pastors singing the praises of Donald Trump all over this country, even after the Access Hollywood tape came out.

00-matt-wuerker-were-sticking-with-trump-2016.jpg

Last edited:
I said Nationalism. It should be looked at the same way as the Flat Earth Society. :shrug:

Lmao, so wanting to concentrate on your own Country instead of sending Billions to others is being a complete moron??? So tell me do you buy groceries for your ENighbors and run over to fix their roof when it leaks, and shovel their drive way in the winter?

I bet you don't!

AH.... Ok well I completely agree with you, but I don't see enough Flat Earthers to threaten our Republic? I mean there will always be groups of idiots!

Well, the republican party has certainly been taken over by a bunch of yokels and talibornagains, they destroyed what used to be a fine party.

Based on your views..

Each of them holds danger, but I would say none of the above. Our greatest danger stems from the way the provision of Global Public Goods is structured. The problems are different for each of these goods and services, but each holds existential threat.

Back
Top Bottom