• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Whats in YOUR headphones?

galenrox said:
It's actually very tragic.
I haven't smoked pot since the 22nd, and I won't be able to smoke until the 6th. Instead I have only this frickin faux pot stuff that's legal, and you have to smoke 3 doobers of it to feel anything, and even then it only lasts about 5 minutes.

Hahahah, that sucks, what is it, salvia?

I just gave the last of my bag to my friend, I'm done for a while.

But yea, the music thing:

Title and Registration - Death Cab for Cutie
On Saturday - The Clarks
Nebraska - moe.
New York City - Mason Jennings
Chameleon - Herbie Hancock
Seed 2.0 - The Roots
Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Cake
There's A Fire - OK Go
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers

Originally posted by Galenrox:
If you'd ever smoked salvia you'd know full well that it couldn't pass as faux weed. Maybe faux acid, but definately not faux weed!
I got it off this website http://www.herbalsmokeshop.com
don't waste your money, if you're gonna spend it, buy real pot.
When I first started smoking weed, it was weighed in fingers.

galenrox said:
you played with the Funk brothers?

Yep - sure did. I also recorded a track with guitar god , Mike Stern a few years ago too.

galenrox said:
If you'd ever smoked salvia you'd know full well that it couldn't pass as faux weed. Maybe faux acid, but definately not faux weed!
I got it off this website http://www.herbalsmokeshop.com
don't waste your money, if you're gonna spend it, buy real pot.

I've never smoked that ****, my roommate got into it for a bit, all I remember is that it took multiple bowls to do anything, smelled like fish/burned hair, and that some of it barely did anything while other stuff would **** you up real good.

galenrox said:
Salvia is fantastic, I freaked the **** out on it, I was watching the Real World, and it became actually real, and there were little people living out their lives inside my buddy's TV.

My two roommates, describing salvia while they were on it:

Seni: "Dude, it's like a secret glove that im going into to hide...."
Dave: "It's like I'm a sheet of paper, and I just folded..."

RightatNYU said:
My two roommates, describing salvia while they were on it:

Seni: "Dude, it's like a secret glove that im going into to hide...."
Dave: "It's like I'm a sheet of paper, and I just folded..."

The future of America, ladies & gentlemen...

cnredd said:
The future of America, ladies & gentlemen...

Best part? One of them is a computer sci major who just got a job at google, and the other one is in and is already making more than I will before I'm 35....bastards

Back
Top Bottom