• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What's a terrorist?

Arch Enemy said:
I don't consider it a "team" if, at least, two of the quarter backs are constantly blowing each others head off.

Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb hated each others guts when they acted in concert, and in matching uniforms, to destroy Carolina's post season dreams.

nogoodname said:
i don't see whats wrong with freedom fighters. If i was in Iraq and America was invading i sure as hell would hide with citizens and snipe them or do raids on supplies. It isn't terrorism to kill an enemy its terrorism to do something like 9/11. If I was an Iraqi and i killed a American solider I'm not a terrorist I'm a enemy sorry to you guys who think everyone fighting against America in Iraq are terrorists?:2wave:

I give you credit for admitting that you have the potential to be a complete and utter coward.

Voidwar said:
I can find the same thing on the other side of the fence.
This is an anecdote, one story of one fate with no substantiation.
I'm sure the exact same thing has happened to a little Israeli girl, so your point is moot. The palestinians are responsible for the palestinians plight.

oh yeah just like the children digging for food in piles of trash on TV are at fault for being born into poverty ridden country infested by disease and malnutrition. only an american could ever say that. Its not just palestine, its all over the world.

'In the Asian, African and Latin American countries, well over 500 million people are living in what the World Bank has called "absolute poverty"(http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm).'

just because your one of the lucky 10 percent of the world that has enough to eat and a roof over your head, you find it okay to say "its not my problem".

Poverty all over the world isnt like poverty in america or europe. Most people dont get oppurtunities to go to school or get an education at all, let alone a decent job. Does that make it their fault? its the multi-national corporations fault; the same people that have more money than several 3rd world countries combined; the same people that flood the 3rd world with overpriced unneccessary goods; the same people that corrupt leaders and cause inflation, the same people that force poor countries into exporting huge amounts of their natural resources at bargain rates.

how can you even think for a second that poverty in Palestine or anywhere else for that matter is the peoples fault? They're so busy trying to get food, water and shelter (much like the people in America's Projects) that they dont realize they're being used to fund some guy in Californias 13th swimming pool. Just because america is rich enough to give most of us a stable lifestyle doesnt mean people in 3rd world countries get the same.

SixStringHero said:
I give you credit for admitting that you have the potential to be a complete and utter coward.

is using less conventional means make you a coward? What about the people flying f-16s 2000 feet above the people they're killing? Are they cowards too?

and actually i've heard several stories of american snipers doing exactly what he just described. but id better not call them cowards, or i might be labeled "unpatriotic".

clone said:
is using less conventional means make you a coward? What about the people flying f-16s 2000 feet above the people they're killing? Are they cowards too?

and actually i've heard several stories of american snipers doing exactly what he just described. but id better not call them cowards, or i might be labeled "unpatriotic".

Since when do Islamo Fascists care about the well being of civilians and innocents?

They use them as shields. The US doesn't resort to this tactic.

Try again.

the us doesnt need to use them as shields, we have our armored tanks and fighter jets.

clone said:
the us doesnt need to use them as shields, we have our armored tanks and fighter jets.

There's a huge difference between military strategy and cowardice.

The US goes out of it's way to minimize civilian losses, not incur them.
With that said, the military also does it's best to minimize their losses as well. Hence the use F-16s and tanks.

wow are you completly blind? read around the internet...there have been so many "accidental deaths", cases where American soldiers kill innocent iraqis for fun, rapes, torture, and humiliation, not to mention the thousands of innocents killed by American air strikes, accidental or otherwise, and lets not forget guantanamo bay.

the only difference between "cowardice" and "military strategy" is perspective. suicide bombings can also be considered "military strategy".

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19537396-401,00.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3619858.stm
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
http://www.albasrah.net/index1.html
http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

Last edited:
oh yeah just like the children digging for food in piles of trash on TV are at fault for being born into poverty ridden country infested by disease and malnutrition. only an american could ever say that. Its not just palestine, its all over the world.

Got any pics of you, or any of the faux 'peace left' Pundits for that matter, doing anything about this? Or is this just the usual attempt at emotional rhetoric from the 'I Don't Give A **** About This Kind Of Stuff Unless I Can Use It In A Thread About Israel!' hypocrites?

I volunteer at a couple of charities, and a homeless shelter, and I can tell you the 'conservatives' far outnumber the faux 'liberals' and Campus Salonistas in getting out there in person and getting their hands dirty, and this is true overseas and in South America, too.

SixStringHero said:
I wouldnt be shooting citizens or hiding with them i mean that i would go at night and do raids or snipe american soliders. I ment when i said hiding behind citizens as just looking and living day to day but then at night kill enemy soliders.

SixStringHero said:
Since when do Islamo Fascists care about the well being of civilians and innocents?

They use them as shields. The US doesn't resort to this tactic.

Try again.
when did i say i would use humans as shields? :rofl You cant even read my posts

clone said:
'In the Asian, African and Latin American countries, well over 500 million people are living in what the World Bank has called "absolute poverty"(http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm).'

So? They weren't doing too well before the Europeans came along, either ...

t because your one of the lucky 10 percent of the world that has enough to eat and a roof over your head, you find it okay to say "its not my problem".

It's really not their problem; these people had millenia to do the same as the Europe and the West. They chose something different, like insisting on maintaining their religious and cultural status quos in the face of a changing world that never remains static. Nobody forced them to do this, certainly not the West, or modern corporations.

Poverty all over the world isnt like poverty in america or europe. Most people dont get oppurtunities to go to school or get an education at all, let alone a decent job. Does that make it their fault?

Yes.

its the multi-national corporations fault; the same people that have more money than several 3rd world countries combined; the same people that flood the 3rd world with overpriced unneccessary goods; the same people that corrupt leaders and cause inflation, the same people that force poor countries into exporting huge amounts of their natural resources at bargain rates.

Nonsense. They're merely opportunists taking advantage of what already existed before they came along. The old adage 'You can't cheat an honest man' still applies, despite being somewhat simplisitic; the modern West didn't invent corruption, slavery, racism, superstition, or poverty.

how can you even think for a second that poverty in Palestine or anywhere else for that matter is the peoples fault?

The faux 'palestinians' are the highest paid 'refugees' in the world, getting 3 times the aid of other refugees, and get free power plants and other bennies to boot. They got most of thise through extortion, and this is still their favored method of 'earning a living'. I wasn't the only one who saw the mobs of cretins tearing down millions of dollars in modern high tech greenhouses when the Israelis stupidly pulled those settlers out of Gaza, just because 'they were built for the Jews'.

I can also recommend several books describing how Jewish labor union organizers expended a huge and ultimately futile effort to get Arabs to form their own unions, or join Jewish ones, in the 1930's, but of course since most of them are virulently racist and more interested in 'Pan-Arabist' Nazism at the time than modernizing and competing, they chose not to participate.

They're so busy trying to get food, water and shelter (much like the people in America's Projects) that they dont realize they're being used to fund some guy in Californias 13th swimming pool. Just because america is rich enough to give most of us a stable lifestyle doesnt mean people in 3rd world countries get the same.

They're too busy having 15 kids and overwhelming their infrastructure, instead of using modern birth control and other practices, simply because they can extort more 'aid' out of the UN and Europe. They're far more interested in maintaining atavistic racist and cultural 'belief' systems than joining the modern world. Naturally, this means they're doomed to a live lives of mindless stupidity and jealous, genocidal manias; Ke Sara Sara ...

Last edited:
Nicely done Picaro :cool:

clone said:

Dont care if its their fault, because I just don't care.

The most important thing to know about them is their eminent replaceability.

Originally Posted by Voidwar
I can find the same thing on the other side of the fence.
This is an anecdote, one story of one fate with no substantiation.
I'm sure the exact same thing has happened to a little Israeli girl, so your point is moot. The palestinians are responsible for the palestinians plight.
So by this very same logic, Americans are responsible for 9/11!

Picaro said:
So? They weren't doing too well before the Europeans came along, either ...

yes they were actually.

Picaro said:
It's really not their problem; these people had millenia to do the same as the Europe and the West. They chose something different, like insisting on maintaining their religious and cultural status quos in the face of a changing world that never remains static. Nobody forced them to do this, certainly not the West, or modern corporations.

It is our problem, and they were forced. Take Africa for example. Before Europe came, the tribes were doing well. Very few were starving. The Europeans caused choas and poverty by take huge numbers of AFricans as slaves, forcing them to export huge portions of their natural resources like ivory and gold, while buying cheap manufactured goods at expensive rates. Just because someone is not as smart as you, or not as rich as you, doesnt mean they dont deserve a chance to live happily.

Picaro said:

then your an idiot.

Picaro said:
Nonsense. They're merely opportunists taking advantage of what already existed before they came along. The old adage 'You can't cheat an honest man' still applies, despite being somewhat simplisitic; the modern West didn't invent corruption, slavery, racism, superstition, or poverty.

Didnt invent it, but did cause it. Inflation and corruption in latin america is caused solely because of America.

Picaro said:
The faux 'palestinians' are the highest paid 'refugees' in the world, getting 3 times the aid of other refugees, and get free power plants and other bennies to boot. They got most of thise through extortion, and this is still their favored method of 'earning a living'. I wasn't the only one who saw the mobs of cretins tearing down millions of dollars in modern high tech greenhouses when the Israelis stupidly pulled those settlers out of Gaza, just because 'they were built for the Jews'.

3 times what other countries get...maybe it would make a difference if other countries actually got enough aid.

Picaro said:
I can also recommend several books describing how Jewish labor union organizers expended a huge and ultimately futile effort to get Arabs to form their own unions, or join Jewish ones, in the 1930's, but of course since most of them are virulently racist and more interested in 'Pan-Arabist' Nazism at the time than modernizing and competing, they chose not to participate.

and i can recommend several books about how fraudulent jews can actually be. i seem to remember a little thing about jews taking land that they DIDNT win in the war...

Picaro said:
They're too busy having 15 kids and overwhelming their infrastructure, instead of using modern birth control and other practices, simply because they can extort more 'aid' out of the UN and Europe. They're far more interested in maintaining atavistic racist and cultural 'belief' systems than joining the modern world. Naturally, this means they're doomed to a live lives of mindless stupidity and jealous, genocidal manias; Ke Sara Sara ...

Thats not even an argument. i could respond equally by saying jews are stupid.

clone said:

Of course it is an argument. The actual number in Gaza a few years ago was closer to 7.5 children per woman, but that is the average, and a staggering one at that.

How you could ignore the relationship between the number of mouths to feed and hunger is beyond me, but for all you attempts to blame Jews for the living conditions of Palestinian Arabs, it certainy hasn't been Jewish men impregnating these women.

and, of course, they aren't the ones killing them for "honor", either.

Gardener said:
they aren't the ones killing them for "honor", either.

yea the're killing them for land

clone said:
i can recommend several books about how fraudulent jews can actually be. i

&

i could respond equally by saying jews are stupid.

I think your choice of words reveals you as a jew hater.
Your positions do nothing to dissuade this perception.

I think your choice of words and positions reveals you as an idiot.
please stop posting useless comments.

I think something like bombing a country from a desk is cowardly.

clone said:
yes they were actually.

They weren't, actually ...

It is our problem, and they were forced. Take Africa for example. Before Europe came, the tribes were doing well. Very few were starving. The Europeans caused choas and poverty by take huge numbers of AFricans as slaves, forcing them to export huge portions of their natural resources like ivory and gold, while buying cheap manufactured goods at expensive rates. Just because someone is not as smart as you, or not as rich as you, doesnt mean they dont deserve a chance to live happily.

LOL ... which tribes? And, who was selling Europeans 'huge numbers of slaves'? I have several books by African scholars; I particularly recommend you actually read something besides comic book style 'historical revisionisms' ...

then your an idiot.

Brilliant.

Didnt invent it, but did cause it. Inflation and corruption in latin america is caused solely because of America.

Yes, I keep forgetting ... 'Europeans are Nazguls, Everybody Else was Happy Hobbits In Paradise' ...

3 times what other countries get...maybe it would make a difference if other countries actually got enough aid.

Really? You think? ...

and i can recommend several books about how fraudulent jews can actually be. i seem to remember a little thing about jews taking land that they DIDNT win in the war..

I don't doubt you 'remember' all kinds of things about 'Da Joos' ...

Thats not even an argument.

Who says I'm arguing that? It's not even debatable ...

i could respond equally by saying jews are stupid.

So?

So by this very same logic, Americans are responsible for 9/11!

Our government was responsible for preventing it, and it failed to do so.

clone said:
I think your choice of words and positions reveals you as an idiot.
please stop posting useless comments.

clone said:
then your an idiot.

and i can recommend several books about how fraudulent jews can actually be. i seem to remember a little thing about jews taking land that they DIDNT win in the war...

Please take your own advice.

Picaro said:
They weren't, actually ...

read about the west african kingdoms of Songhay, Mali, Ghana - the great city of Zimbabwae, Timbuktu, and a host of others. They were filthy rich! And they had all rights to be rich, they lived in a highly useful area, full of Gold, Ivory and Salt.

Picaro said:
LOL ... which tribes? And, who was selling Europeans 'huge numbers of slaves'? I have several books by African scholars; I particularly recommend you actually read something besides comic book style 'historical revisionisms' ...

I know Africans were selling other Africans as Slaves. I know the Slave trade was going on before the Europeans arrived, in fact it was the Arabs who took the first African Slaves. But it was the Europeans who took such massive amounts of slaves that drove Central AFrica into a downward spiral of economic doom. Constant warfare over slaves turned Africa into the economically void society it is today.

Picaro said:
Yes, I keep forgetting ... 'Europeans are Nazguls, Everybody Else was Happy Hobbits In Paradise' ...

The Europeans were out for money, and only money, by any means neccessary. Remember "The White Mans Burden"? Excuses to make destroying Africa seem okay. you should look it up.

Picaro said:
Who says I'm arguing that? It's not even debatable ...

its not an argument because you cant prove that they're all racists, or that they drove themselves into poverty. What i can prove though, is that after World War 2, the Arab countries that lost the war were driven into debt, so much so that building any kind of stable infrastructure was years away. You can say that is the Palestinians fault if you wish, and i can say it's the rascist Europeans fault for imposing such high tariffs and imposing such a great debt. In the end, no one will win that debate.

And lets not forget the constant Israeli Tanks bulldozing anything they build anyways; im sure youll say that Israel is bulldozing Palestine for a reason, and the Palestinians were somehow responsible in your skewed perspective, but its still worth mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom