• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?

Bin Laden.... :lamo

Who cares about Bin Laden anymore... we had to go to Iraq right! To... oh wait :shock: ****...

osama bin forgotten is living in one of the saudi arabian palaces of his house of saud relatives
receiving first rate medical treatment
and since we were forced to withdraw from saudi arabia after 9/11, he has no American operatives there looking to nab him

who is that fellow we observe in the videos al qaeda releases?

When was the last time we actually saw him in a tape? I would genuinely like to know because I Haven't seen an actual tape of him in years.

I was well aware of these tapes, by tapes I thought you meant video tapes hence you said

This doesn't prove he's alive... We haven't physically seen him in years. I reckon he's been dead and gone for some time now.

i am speculating that our military/intelligence people would have let us know if that audio was an imitation. since they have not, i accept that it is a legitimate audio tape

and since osama bin forgotten was speaking of recent events in that tape, he would have to have been alive recently to have spoken about them. it would not have been something he recorded prior to his death to be played later to give the appearance he had not already gone to hell

but if you have any indication that the audio tape is bogus, please share it

i am speculating that our military/intelligence people would have let us know if that audio was an imitation. since they have not, i accept that it is a legitimate audio tape

and since osama bin forgotten was speaking of recent events in that tape, he would have to have been alive recently to have spoken about them. it would not have been something he recorded prior to his death to be played later to give the appearance he had not already gone to hell

but if you have any indication that the audio tape is bogus, please share it

You accept the military/intelligence statement that the tapes are real, but then claim that Bin Laden is living in the palace of the Saudi Royal family, something that is directly contradicted by pretty much every military/intelligence source out there. What are you basing that on?

He's living with his Harem of underages boys in an undisclosed location.

You accept the military/intelligence statement that the tapes are real, but then claim that Bin Laden is living in the palace of the Saudi Royal family, something that is directly contradicted by pretty much every military/intelligence source out there. What are you basing that on?

on the fact that we have had no luck locating him where we have been looking

and that saudi arabia is without an effective American presence to locate him there, where he could be residing under the care of his relatives in the house of saud

pure speculation

Bin Laden.... :lamo

Who cares about Bin Laden anymore... we had to go to Iraq right! To... oh wait :shock: ****...

Bush was going to get him dead or alive..... McCain was willing to chase him to the gates of hell, but would not chase him into Pakistan.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he died in a cave of kidney failure years ago.

on the fact that we have had no luck locating him where we have been looking

and that saudi arabia is without an effective American presence to locate him there, where he could be residing under the care of his relatives in the house of saud

pure speculation

To speak first to if the tapes are real... I sincerely doubt it. I know intelligence officials claimed it was legit and everything but I just don't know, just a hunch, and if he is residing with relatives in the house of Saud I'm sure one of them would have had a video camera or an iphone or somethin to film him against a wall sayin this stuff, they didn't and besides there ain't no ****in way anyone in the Royal Family would house Bin Laden, King Abdullah would never risk the international fallout were he and his family the ones harboring Bin Laden all these years, if anything, if he is alive he might be getting money from one of the princes, but there's no way that the CIA, MI6 or any agency could touch those funds, so it'd be hard to track.

It is in Al-Quieda's best interests that he remain "Alive" to you guys, do not underestimate their ability to forge tapes, nor have recorded a bunch of stuff before he died

Osama Bin Laden is hiding among the cast of Jersey Shore. Don't tell anyone though. :)

Bush was going to get him dead or alive..... McCain was willing to chase him to the gates of hell, but would not chase him into Pakistan.

You believe anything bush said? In this economy? With the bed fellowships of oil and government oversight?

The Bushs have been in business with the bin Laden's since the mid 1960's. Daddy bin Laden financed HW's oil.

Back
Top Bottom