• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What'd you grill tonight? Picture Thread

I'm already done so no pictures, but it was New Yorks prepared in a garlic mixed in butter sauce and grilled for a shorter time but very high temperature. They came out Medium but also with so much good liquid that when you cut into them the sauce from the steaks ran all over the plate... Into the steamed vegetables and baked potatoes.

To add to the mom's day dinner, I also brought out a Robert Mondavi Oakville Cab, 2009.

Damn fine meal.

Looks damn good. I'm hungry. What cut of beef are you cooking? Sauce, marinate?

The cow meat was pre-marinated cuts purchased from Trader Joe's. One was a filet mignon roast and the other was a bourbon-honey steak of some sort.

Chicken was seasoned with Montreal Chicken seasoning.

The cow meat was pre-marinated cuts purchased from Trader Joe's. One was a filet mignon roast and the other was a bourbon-honey steak of some sort.

Chicken was seasoned with Montreal Chicken seasoning.

How did they turn out. Which steak did you like the best?

I've never used Montreal Chicken seasoning. How did you like it?

How did they turn out. Which steak did you like the best?

I've never used Montreal Chicken seasoning. How did you like it?

The filet mignon roast is one of our favorites. The bourbon-honey was a first-time try and I probably won't get it again. A little too sweet for my tastes.

Montreal Chicken seasoning is good on chicken breasts.

The filet mignon roast is one of our favorites. The bourbon-honey was a first-time try and I probably won't get it again. A little too sweet for my tastes.

Montreal Chicken seasoning is good on chicken breasts.

Thanks for the information.

Yeah, I'm not much on sweeter sauces or glazes. I did, however, marinate flank steak last week in a Sriracha honey marinate. It turned out pretty damned good. Contrast of flavors and all.

I'm going to try the Montreal Chicken seasoning.

Weber grill had a kickin chicken spice, stuff was pretty hot actually. Kabobs look awfully good....going to the store but I promised my 91 year old grandmother grilled chops so I got to get and give em marinade so you don't need shark teeth to eat them.

Inspiration on kabobs later in the week though, thanks!

Weber grill had a kickin chicken spice, stuff was pretty hot actually. Kabobs look awfully good....going to the store but I promised my 91 year old grandmother grilled chops so I got to get and give em marinade so you don't need shark teeth to eat them.

Inspiration on kabobs later in the week though, thanks!

Never been a big fan of grilled pork chops. I do love me some grilled pork tenderloin though.

And yes - grilled veggies are the absolute perfect side dish.

Never been a big fan of grilled pork chops. I do love me some grilled pork tenderloin though.

And yes - grilled veggies are the absolute perfect side dish.

Update, Grandma quote: Best pork chops she's eaten in her entire life. I got more out of that than the meal :)

How'd you prep the pork chops before grillin?

Weirdly, used some honey mustard marinade and added shock top honey apple cider to it and a few spice blends, 1 hour soak time, watched the grill temp like a hawk, never over 400. Juicy, excellent grill marks and tender.

this
1-DSC_0010.jpg

or
images

Next time you grill something - take a picture of it and post it.

I will ,it is usually my husband's job to prepare all the materials if grilling is a choice for dinner though:mrgreen:

That'll work too. :2wave:

ok,I usually try to take pics and post when I cook different dishes but I think never did it for my baked grilled chickens fishes,especially in summer when we go to hometown BBQ party pics in the garden will be taken I hope

Please post pics of this....you guys sure got some strange critters, and odd cooking habits, over there in Turkey. :lamo

why odd ? we have a great food culture :confused:

why odd ? we have a great food culture :confused:

Just teasing.

Baked and grilled are two separate cooking processes.
Fish and chickens are two very different animals.

You combined all four into one thing. baked grilled chickens fishes

Just teasing.

Baked and grilled are two separate cooking processes.
Fish and chickens are two very different animals.

You combined all four into one thing. baked grilled chickens fishes

I combined them in a statement ,not in a dish,:mrgreen: sweety

Back
Top Bottom