• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What'd You Get For Christmas?

When we were kids the parents really were not into gift giving, could have been a bit embarrassing when in grade school the teacher would ask what we got for Christmas.

Gift exchange is for family members and close friends. Everyone gives a wish list but mostly for GCs.

What i got for Christmas were DVDs including a couple really nice Shakespeare plays (love the costumes). i got silk and velvet fabrics. It's fun showing up for work wearing a shirt in the style of some former period. :lol: And an assortment of nuts and Godiva chocolates the latter I only eat this time of the year.

I got both of my sons here at the same time for a while. Since one lives on the west coast and the other is headed for NYC now, this isn't a frequent event.

My big present from my wife was a 3D printer, which I'm pretty excited about. Beyond that I got some clothes, some books I've been wanting, and some little snacky stuff in my stocking.

This Christmas I didn't ask for much, but I got pretty much everything that I asked for.

I got Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Xenoblade Chronicles X, a portable charger, new Skullcandy earbuds, a giant tub of peppermints, and a ton of new clothes.

What about you guys?

Hillary Clinton's defeat.

new suitcase, new computer bag, and tickets to bt/kristina sky, and 3lau shows and some drugs

new suitcase, new computer bag, and tickets to bt/kristina sky, and 3lau shows and some drugs

I cant believe you posted this in public. :lamo

Nothing.

Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that.

And no, I am not Jewish.

Last edited:
I got an awesome bluetooth speaker that I am driving everyone crazy with and some leggings I am driving my husband crazy with. ;)

It was a great Christmas though because all the kids loved what we got them and just seeing their faces made it all worth it.

Back
Top Bottom