• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What!

Outlook

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
People are pigs.
We had to officially ban something so disgusting.

People are pigs.

It was already illegal under several other laws. Not sure why they decided they needed to spell it out.

I haven’t ridden the NYC in ages but I don’t recall ever seeing anyone take a dump on the subway. That said in winter you’ll find lots of homeless use the subway to stay warm so I’m guessing aside from people who are drunk and idiots doing it for a good they’re the likely culprits.

People are pigs.

FFS it was already illegal.

You might as well rail against them for not officially banning murders.

FFS it was already illegal.

You might as well rail against them for not officially banning murders.

Is the city arresting anyone?
That’s right, no one gets arrested in NYC. If you are, back on the streets in couple hours. Good old bail reform.
When you don’t enforce illegal activity, I guess it’s necessary to ban it officially, like that will solve the problem.

Is the city arresting anyone?
That’s right, no one gets arrested in NYC. If you are, back on the streets in couple hours. Good old bail reform.
When you don’t enforce illegal activity, I guess it’s necessary to ban it officially, like that will solve the problem.

Those appear to be sentences but they add up to nothing. What are you babbling about?

Your moronic thread was huffing and puffing about a subway did not announce that they'd banned something that was already legal. That's beyond stupid.

If this is what some people are reduced to complaining about, then they're just looking for a reason to be unhappy.

People are pigs.

Isn't this something that the California cities aren't banning?

This week, the team at OpenTheBooks.com tagged each and every one of those reports on a Google Map, it covers the entire city. Click on the photo to zoom in and look at a block by block plot of the City by the Bay.

Dunno, but looks pretty shitty to me.

Back
Top Bottom