• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would you have done?

And even bigger story that a person, after studying God's Word intensely, declares himself an atheist...they are few and far between...

So you think they are lying when they say ““The “enormous gap” continues between what the average lay person believes to be true about Jesus and what “the great majority of New Testament scholars” conclude after 150 years of research and debate”?

So you think they are lying when they say ““The “enormous gap” continues between what the average lay person believes to be true about Jesus and what “the great majority of New Testament scholars” conclude after 150 years of research and debate”?
No, I think it is probably a lie when you say "most" when you don't research before you post...

OK, you win.;)
I prefer the truth...the truth always trumps a win...a win merely tells who is the most stubborn to out argue the other...truth not necessarily involved...

That's really funny, considering that raising the dead, turning water into wine, feeding a multitude on 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, healing the blind, the deaf, the crippled and sickly would still be considered miracles...yesterday, today, and tomorrow...indoor plumbing, cars that run on gas, and airplanes that fly...not so much...
Such claims would be quickly debunked today, but while you may find my post funny, like it or not it is undeniably correct.

Back
Top Bottom