• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Would You Do?

What Would You Do In the Last 3 Hours of Your Life?

• Total voters
None of the above, especially the anti-social, violent choices. I would live my life as I have always lived it and do what I have always done. That may in fact include some of the non-violent things from the list, but that's not something that I'm going to specifically set out to do.

I don't start acting like an animal because I'm going to drop dead.

You won't tell people things you should've told them? You won't tell your family how much you love them? You'll just go to work like everything is fine?

I was thinking this question over after I saw something on the internet about it. What would you guys do if you have 3 hours before the world ended? Everything you ever wanted to? Rape? Kill? Hurt? Or would you rather try to find solitude from the inevitable madness? Would you read a book you've always wanted to? Would you make love to your wife?

What would you do?

Say bye to everyone then go have sex.
Who am i kidding? i'll be praying and regretting every haram thing i have done.

Last edited:
I was thinking this question over after I saw something on the internet about it. What would you guys do if you have 3 hours before the world ended? Everything you ever wanted to? Rape? Kill? Hurt? Or would you rather try to find solitude from the inevitable madness? Would you read a book you've always wanted to? Would you make love to your wife?

What would you do?

Spend those 3 hours with my loved ones. I don't see what else would be more important than that.

I'd watch Knowing, the new Nick Cage movie.
If that's the movie you'll watch when the world ends then I feel sorry for you.
It sucks. :2no4:

You won't tell people things you should've told them? You won't tell your family how much you love them? You'll just go to work like everything is fine?

If it matters, certainly I'll tell people things I should have told them. If the world is going to end, a lot of those things may be entirely irrelevant however. I already tell my family how much I love them, telling them again is status quo. If you're already living your life in a decent, meaningful fashion, why would you suddenly have to change just because some event is coming?

Why are some of the poll results public, and others are not?

I'm wondering who chose "rape and kill". I'd like to put them on my "do not invite to EOTW party" list.

Because you can vote in polls without being registered or logged in

Nothing makes me want to puke quite as much as calling sex "making love," but I'd probably do that with my fiancee and just enjoy being with her.

I'd grab a towel, talk to my buddy Ford Prefect, thumb a ride with some Vogons, avoid hearing their poetry, and get the **** out of here!

Nothing makes me want to puke quite as much as calling sex "making love," but I'd probably do that with my fiancee and just enjoy being with her.

LOL "making love"

Yeah, I agree with you. It's more like "making cum"

I'm not sure what I would do, except I know I would die with a belly full of steak.

I thought it was "making a living" :mrgreen:

Prostitution is where money is explicitly expected for the services. Traditional dating is where it's implicit. But what she was talking about sounded like neither, i.e. recreational sex.

Prostitution is where money is explicitly expected for the services.

Some of us have been around long enough to get to know one another, including our former professions.

....and it was a joke directed at one of the cool members of DP.

LOL

I used to just make "acquaintance" with most of the men I screwed. :lol:

It does bring fresh new life into the old saying of "Pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am."

Of course, now I'm not sure I'll ever be able to use that phrase again without snickering. That would be... socially awkward, to say the very least.

I thought it was "making a living" :mrgreen:
Only sometimes. ;)

Prostitution is where money is explicitly expected for the services. Traditional dating is where it's implicit.
LOL Exactly what I have been saying for YEARS!

But what she was talking about sounded like neither, i.e. recreational sex.
I was, yes. But ARC was alluding the fact that there was time that it wasn't recreational for me.

Some of us have been around long enough to get to know one another, including our former professions.

....and it was a joke directed at one of the cool members of DP.

My point was that prostitution is no worse than traditional dating. I was expecting to get a rise out of you. Oh well. :)

While I wouldn't mind "getting to know" some of you, it is not my purpose for being here.

Last edited:
My point was that prostitution is no worse than traditional dating. I was expecting to get a rise out of you. Oh well. :)

I'm certainly no social conservative...so be careful for what you wish for. The "rise" you get out of me might not be what you had in mind when it comes to prostitution. :mrgreen:

I'm certainly no social conservative...so be careful for what you wish for. The "rise" you get out of me might not be what you had in mind when it comes to prostitution. :mrgreen:

Yeah, your name threw me off a bit. But the debate on what a real conservative is is for another thread. :)

What would you do?

Do something crazy like get stoned off my ass and go sky diving and what ever time I had left I would call family and friends.

Be with family and talk about how much better heaven will be.

Back
Top Bottom