• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would you do?

You steal bigger game.
You're not very good at this, Aunt Antifa.....ya know why?

It requires more intelligence than rioting, looting and vandalism.

Have a lovely day; Empi~

I would phone the police from the location, not disturbing the area further to stop contaminating the location. This could include decisive evidence to a kidnapped person, demented old person who wandered off and almost any other potential crime that could and needs to be solved.
You could be called upon later to answer serious and accusatory questions if you just try to sneak away with the money both from law enforcement and possibly whose money it is - such as a drug gang. Remember, you are walking out with it if you keep it. You could be very vulnerable during that walk. It could be the most expensive free money possible. Could cost you your freedom or your life.

First, if you turn it in, you aren't getting a reward from the police. They will assume it is illegal money and that will be forfeit. Happened all the time down here in Florida with drug money. Second, $100,000 is enough for someone to kill you for. Once someone finds out about it (if you tell them), there is a good chance you are getting raided by some very not-nice people.

A question to ponder during the looming DP blackout...

You're hiking a trail in the mountains alone and with nary a soul in sight you step off the path for a nature call where you notice a backpack partially exposed in an opening beneath a large rocky outcrop.

Upon examining the backpack, to your amazement, you find $100,000; all in denominations of circulated twenties, fifties and hundreds, none with consecutive serial numbers, and none of it counterfeit.

What would you do???

What backpack full of money? I didn't see any backpack full of money!

That wasn't even me hiking that day.... I was at home all day that backpack went missing... just ask my dog, he'll confirm it wasn't me.

Didn't mom and dad tell you that society defines people by their friends and the company they keep?

How bout you Skeptic; would you show support for known cowards, criminals, traitors, and terrorists?

What backpack full of money? I didn't see any backpack full of money!

That wasn't even me hiking that day.... I was at home all day that backpack went missing... just ask my dog, he'll confirm it wasn't me.
That alibi wouldn't work for me, Jester.....I don't have a dog.

A question to ponder during the looming DP blackout...

You're hiking a trail in the mountains alone and with nary a soul in sight you step off the path for a nature call where you notice a backpack partially exposed in an opening beneath a large rocky outcrop.

Upon examining the backpack, to your amazement, you find $100,000; all in denominations of circulated twenties, fifties and hundreds, none with consecutive serial numbers, and none of it counterfeit.

What would you do???

I'd take it to the White House and tell them I found it. Then I'd notify law enforcement and the press what I did as a backup. Then I'd sit back and watch.:D

Back
Top Bottom