• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would you do if this happened to you?

lolabird

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The police officer didn't even bother to change gloves.

I don't think I would like that very much. The police clearly overstepped. But there is not really anything you could do unless you had the tape. If you have the tape your lawyer could get you satisfaction.

If that happened to me, the first thing that would come to mind is how the hell I managed to develop a vagina.

That was some pretty hot foreplay.

I would sue the bejeazus out of that county.

Do a search on this case. IIRC...they get lid for their troubles

I'm appalled. Right out in public, too. That should be illegal. If cops think you have MJ on your person? They should have to take you into the police station. This is wrong, in my opinion.

I really want to know what is with cops touching peoples genitals. Why is this **** allowed?

I'm appalled. Right out in public, too. That should be illegal. If cops think you have MJ on your person? They should have to take you into the police station. This is wrong, in my opinion.

Didn't you know the government can do anything they want to you in the public?

Btw, if a cop tried on that me I would punch his lights out. No doubt about it. Sure, I would get my ass kicked in the end, but if you want to touch my dick and I didn't invite you to touch it I have the right to kick your ass in my opinion.

Oh right, you can say no to a lawful order. Right.....

Forcing me to comply is not me giving my consent. You touch me there and I punch.

Last edited:
I have to say I love how drug laws permit the government doing body searches because as we all know Americans don't have the right to shove drugs up their vagina's, asses, or otherwise and surely the government should be permitted to do body cavity searches on American citizens. It's not like we have body sovereignty or anything.

If the government can do body cavity searches on people and force them to comply then dammit I want that same right. What? I don't get it? Damn.

Yeah - really . . seriously - wtf.

If that was a male cop it wouldn't be taken so lightly by some people who seem to consider it no big deal.

Btw, if a cop tried on that me I would punch his lights out. No doubt about it. Sure, I would get my ass kicked in the end, but if you want to touch my dick and I didn't invite you to touch it I have the right to kick your ass in my opinion.

Oh right, you can say no to a lawful order. Right.....

Forcing me to comply is not me giving my consent. You touch me there and I punch.

Don't even.

If you EVER run into a situation like that IMMEDIATELY assert your right to an attorney and don't allow them to do anything other than transport you to the station.

Don't even.

If you EVER run into a situation like that IMMEDIATELY assert your right to an attorney and don't allow them to do anything other than transport you to the station.

I have a tendency to get very angry when people start touching me. I doubt I could control myself from throwing a punch.

That's absolutely ridiculous. The cop was so far out of line.....

Texas State Trooper's illegal body cavity searches indicate 'some kind of department policy' | Mail Online

According to the article the female cop was fired and the male cop got busted for theft...imagine that:roll: It also seems that this wasn't the only such violation.

Thanks for finding this. The female cop is appealing her firing. Of course, the union will fight for her job back. The fact that she didn't change gloves means she could have given one of the ladies a venereal disease, for God's sake. And the fact that she didn't search their shoes or socks tells me it's all about humiliation.

The officer who ordered the search should be fired. If the woman officer was his subordinate, she should have gotten the suspension. But really? I think both of them ought to go.

I have a tendency to get very angry when people start touching me. I doubt I could control myself from throwing a punch.

If you do with those kind of cops you'll end up dead.

Thanks for finding this. The female cop is appealing her firing. Of course, the union will fight for her job back. The fact that she didn't change gloves means she could have given one of the ladies a venereal disease, for God's sake. And the fact that she didn't search their shoes or socks tells me it's all about humiliation.

The officer who ordered the search should be fired. If the woman officer was his subordinate, she should have gotten the suspension. But really? I think both of them ought to go.

Hell yeah they should be fired!! Lose the job, lose the pension, spend a couple of weeks on the roadside in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash......those cops are a damned disgrace.

If you do with those kind of cops you'll end up dead.

Cops are generally assholes anyway and probably none of them like being punched in the face, but hey, don't touch my genitals and we won't have a problem. It's pretty simple to avoid a broken nose, copper. And no, I don't care if it's a chick, I'm stick punching her in the face if she touches me there uninvited. You want to throw your authority around and try to bully me and then sexually assault me, sorry, but that is going to get you a broken nose no matter your sex or job title or authority behind that job title. I don't care. I will defend my person without exception.

Though sure they might kill me, but chances are I will defend myself without a second thought. Yes, I'm a little insane, but then, I have always been a little insane. I didn't run in to save a rape victim when I was sixteen unarmed from two men because I was sane. I did it because I lost my temper when I saw it and decided to beat the hell out of them.

Last edited:
Yet another outrage in the name of the war on drugs. It's way past time to end what has become probably the most expensive failed government program ever, and that's saying a lot.

This might be one of the most indefensible things I have seen in a long time.

Both officers should do serious jail time over this, lose their pensions, etc.

Btw, what was the probable cause? A smell? I smell wrong doing around these parts. Lets put my fingers in your vagina. It all makes perfect sense.

Btw, what was the probable cause? A smell? I smell wrong doing around these parts. Lets put my fingers in your vagina. It all makes perfect sense.

It's so upsetting to watch this type of abuse.
The people representing the police are perverts, to say the least.
Makes me wonder what other vile crimes they have committed against innocent citizens in order to feed their sick fantasies.

Yeah if they do that with out consent that's when you scream rape and shoot them.

be an ass and piss on their hand.

Back
Top Bottom