• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Would It Look like If Trump *Wanted* To Actually Spread Covid?

If Trump Wanted To Spread Covid, He Would...

• Hold massive packed rallies with no mask or distancing enforcement

• Make fun of people who do wear masks

• Lie about how deadly the virus was back in April

• NARS

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't say anything about 3 million. I said "more than 2 million". And yes...that was predicted if nothing was done.

As she says, 200,000 if we do everything almost perfectly. That "we" includes all American citizens...including Governors. I'm sure you'll agree that all Americans...including Governors...did NOT do everything perfectly.

On the other hand, maybe you won't, because then you cannot justify blaming Trump.

and 2 million is probably a good prediction of how many would have died absent social distancing, wearing of masks, closing of certain businesses and schools, the sort of thing that Trump wants to undo now.

No, no one did everything perfectly, not the citizenry, not the governors, not the federal government, no one. No one knew just what we were up against at first. Now that we do, there are people who won't acknowledge what is known to be true. We still have a president claiming that the pandemic is really no big deal and that it will just go away. We have irrational people claiming that the pandemic is a hoax and that it will just fade away after the election. It's beginning to look like we just might reach that two million mark yet.

I am not saying the president of the united states committed genocide. At least I am not saying it in *this* post.

I want to kind of work through this. So. Let’s just say the potus *did* want to spread covid. What would it look like?
It would look like this:

1601392986499.jpeg

and 2 million is probably a good prediction of how many would have died absent social distancing, wearing of masks, closing of certain businesses and schools, the sort of thing that Trump wants to undo now.
Trump doesn't want to undo anything. Hell, he CAN'T undo anything. That stuff is all up to the governors.

But we are past the need to do all that stuff. And when the vaccine is available, even the governors will have to end their bullshit responses.

Trump doesn't want to undo anything. Hell, he CAN'T undo anything. That stuff is all up to the governors.

But we are past the need to do all that stuff. And when the vaccine is available, even the governors will have to end their bullshit responses.

Correct, he can't undo anything himself. All he can do is use his bully pulpit to advocate for a re opening despite medical advice. I see his advocacy has been successful, at least for some people.

If he really wanted to spread the 'rona, he would need to get it himself (hopefully asymptomatic), then position a couple of fans behind him to blow his spittle out into the rally crowd. But since that would disarray his $17,000 hair style, it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom