• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What would happen if.....?

Lucidthots

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
What would happen if all of the atoms in the universe lost energy slowed down and petered out?

My answer.....the universe...if not in motion...would disappear!

Last edited:
Lucidthots said:
What would happen if all of the atoms in the universe lost energy slowed down and petered out?

....And?

I'm pondering over this, nonetheless. Maybe you thought of this little gem, when you were hungover...or maybe you haven't had enough hangovers in your existence.

Which one is it, then?

Lucidthots said:

It would be a very cold and dark place....but we would not see it, for we would cease to exist.

It would get really cold.....put on a jacket.

Is this not already happening? Energy is leaving our universe, in various forms of electromagnetic radiation. The energy of the Big Bang is ringing still in all the movement of the universe, but eventually it will become numb. There are various theories on what will happen in between that. Still, we have plenty of time. No such thing will happen in our lifetime. We still have a large sun to keep us warm and full of energy.

Mr U

Back
Top Bottom