• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would be your judgement of me based upon my car?

I'm also wondering about the driveshaft. It has to be special made on account of the longer wheelbase. Maybe he made the driveshaft from a section of a highway light pole or a well turned piece of pine heartwood. :lol:

I don't know- could it be front wheel drive ?

I'm sure it's fine.

8c8f924676551692d92baaf70ed6a346.jpg

It it makes noises, hit it with WD-40.

I don't think that is real duct tape, just that knock of crap from WalMart. It will never hold.

So my Mazda pickup I bought a year ago is toast, I'm entertaining an estimate for a mechanic but I doubt it will be less then what I'm willing to spend.

So I'm looking at other vehicles, now my father owns a Mercury Grand Marquis as his daily driver, big comfy sedan like the Crown Victoria.

And I do alot of long distance driving and these cars are really comfy for long trips, the only thing wrong is, since this is considered an "old man's car" would I be subject to scorn, ridicule and ostracization over this vehicle choice?

06-07_Mercury_Grand_Marquis.jpg

I used to have a 95 lincoln towncar, same thing but nicer interior and an air ride suspension. They are nice cruising cars, mine had the transmission going out so I sold it for practically nothing to another soldier who had almost no money because of child support, and no car. He ended up driving back to georgia and is still driving today with that messed up transmission.

Man seriously, and bearing in mind I'm no militant individualist, your personal comfort in this situation trumps everything else. If the car is the right ride for you, who gives a flying **** what others think?

Though to answer your question, it does look like a ride of a salaried middle-aged man.

Back
Top Bottom