• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What would a real-life debatepolitics.com gathering be like?

What would a real-life gathering of debatepolitics.com members be like?

• Civilized debating.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 2 groups at opposite ends of the room, similar to a pre-teen dance.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Un-civilized debate/ranting/screaming but no physical fighting.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • A pro-wrestling style free-for-all.

• Mods being trampled in a futile attempt to keep order.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • People leaving in body bags.

• Total voters
T

The Real McCoy

I just had a vision of a gathering of all members of debatepolitics.com in a single room. It wasn't pretty. I was wondering what others think of such a scenario.

First, I think it's easier to be uncivilized behind a computer screen (at least I know that applies to me). I picked #3, but I think it would be a cross between #1 and #3, but not where it was unruly.

P.S. Your answers are hilarious, by the way.

Probably something like this......

Calm Conservative

me.jpg

VS

Angry Liberal

Turner.jpg

galenrox said:
I think it would end badly because a few people here are questionable on the sanity front. Also, I can only assume people would interupt me at some point, and despite my best efforts, I tend to get violent when that happens.

At 6'6" 270, you don't scare me hippy, I would interupt you every chance I got, and take your weed.;)

That depends on who is going to pop for my bar bill?

galenrox said:
I'm the same height of you, although you've got a good 40-50 pounds on me, I fight dirty (I've been described as old man strong, don't look it, but I could kick your ass!)

Plus I'm like a wolf in the aspect that talking about just fighting me is unrealistic, if we're in a situation where I might get hit, there are a good 5 street punks in the room ready to come to my aid.

Don't worry about me, I'm a lover, not a fighter, and I can't risk messing up this pretty face.:cool:

Deegan:

1) Is that picture of you?

2) If so, Are you really a cop?

3) If so, would you bust a cap on sissy-boy?

The Real McCoy said:
Deegan:

It is me, but no, I am not a cop, my friend is, and I was at my class reunion. I would not want to bust a cap in anyone.....well, maybe UBL.;)

The Real McCoy said:
Deegan:

Thankfully, sissy-boy is gone for a while. He stepped over the line with his intolerant and hateful slurs. Thank our mods for using good sense. I believe they used a very even-handed approach to balancing the right to express opinions against the abusive behavior being perpetrated by him/her/whatever it called itself.

Besides that, he was just a total dumbass who contributed nothing.

Originally Posted by Deegan
It is me, but no, I am not a cop, my friend is, and I was at my class reunion. I would not want to bust a cap in anyone.....well, maybe UBL
What about me?

Dude, you look like James Hatfield.

Billo_Really said:
What about me?

Dude, you look like James Hatfield.

Without the acne problem I hope, lol. I was dancing all night, and drinking quite heavily, I do look terrible in that shot.:3oops:

Oh, and I would buy you a drink, just don't go getting fresh.;)

Originally Posted by Deegan:
Without the acne problem I hope, lol. I was dancing all night, and drinking quite heavily, I do look terrible in that shot.

Oh, and I would buy you a drink, just don't go getting fresh.
I like tequilla slammers and beer-bongs. And then, it's Enter the Sandman...

I was just checking out the member pics thread.. I should post one there.

I then had another vision of cnredd piledriving someone through a table.

Probably not his style though, he seems like a nice guy.

Billo_Really said:
I like tequilla slammers and beer-bongs. And then, it's Enter the Sandman...

Bwahahaha, I really look like him in this one, after I came home from a week long fishing trip in Canada. This is the first concert at Wrigley field, Jimmy Buffet.:cool:

Who is that F88King hippy?:shock:

buft4.jpg

Deegan said:
Bwahahaha, I really look like him in this one, after I came home from a week long fishing trip in Canada. This is the first concert at Wrigley field, Jimmy Buffet.:cool:

Who is that F88King hippy?:shock:

buft4.jpg

A conservative in a tie-dye T-Shirt... I'm at a loss for words...

The Real McCoy said:
A conservative in a tie-dye T-Shirt... I'm at a loss for words...

What can I say, I like to have a good time, I actually ended up at a party with some of those folks around me.:cool:

What would a real-life debatepolitics.com gathering be like?

Perfect hell.

I can host one, just P.M me if you are really interested, let's get this party started.:fueltofir

Deegan said:
I can host one, just P.M me if you are really interested, let's get this party started.:fueltofir

I'll bring a tazer and a copy of Ann Coulter's "How to Talk to a Liberal"

galenrox said:
Damn right, cause if we ever scrapped, you'd better bring a new brace, a cup, and a butt plug or else you would not leave that place a happy camper!
Plus, what would you do, make me pass out from the old man scent old man? That's right oldy old McOld old, I called you OLD!

I would simply leave the light work to my wife, I'll let her borrow my cane.;)

Deegan said:
I would simply leave the light work to my wife, I'll let her borrow my cane.;)

Company box? Wrigley? Naw just wishful thinking.

I would be in the band, blowin' my saxophone and miss all of the good stuff.

The republicans would all sit together thusly: :mrgreen:

angry_republicans.jpg

-while the dems protested outside the gathering before getting blasted!

april_26__2005_anti-bush_protest_in_galveston_028.jpg

Originally Posted by The Real McCoy
I was just checking out the member pics thread.. I should post one there.

I then had another vision of cnredd piledriving someone through a table.

Probably not his style though, he seems like a nice guy.
What did you say? Yeah, Father Theresa, from what I've heard.

I wanna have a party! That would be so cool...we should have karaoke!! And get drunk. Ha, who am I kidding...like you can have karaoke without alcohol.

Yeah, and you people don't need to worry about the mods not being able to handle it. I'd kick all y'alls asses.

The Real McCoy said:
I just had a vision of a gathering of all members of debatepolitics.com in a single room. It wasn't pretty. I was wondering what others think of such a scenario.

WWE wrestling or ultimate fighting championship.

Back
Top Bottom