• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What would a real-life debatepolitics.com gathering be like?

What would a real-life gathering of debatepolitics.com members be like?

• Civilized debating.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 2 groups at opposite ends of the room, similar to a pre-teen dance.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Un-civilized debate/ranting/screaming but no physical fighting.

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • A pro-wrestling style free-for-all.

• Mods being trampled in a futile attempt to keep order.

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • People leaving in body bags.

• Total voters
I had a get together for my home forum at my house in the summer....it was one hell of a drunken funfest, and we got almost 20 people from up to 3000 miles away. Good conversation, lots of hugs and personal quality time.

Somehow....I just dont see the same scenario coming about from here....heh.

I voted #2

Originally posted by Kelzie
I'd kick all y'alls asses.
Your on, twisted-sister! I don't run from nothin'. Now who's going to pay my bar bill, dammit!

Kelzie said:
I wanna have a party! That would be so cool...we should have karaoke!! And get drunk. Ha, who am I kidding...like you can have karaoke without alcohol.

Yeah, and you people don't need to worry about the mods not being able to handle it. I'd kick all y'alls asses.

You can also have alcohol without karaoke... I'm just not sure which one gives me a worse hang-over.

The Real McCoy said:
I just had a vision of a gathering of all members of debatepolitics.com in a single room. It wasn't pretty. I was wondering what others think of such a scenario.

I would cause physical harm and gleefully accept my jail term...:cool:

Galenrox says, “I tend to get violent when that happens”

We could hand cuff you to a table then. Ha ha

Deegan says,” At 6'6" 270, you don't scare me hippy, I would interupt you every chance I got, and take your weed”

Boys, boys....

And at 5’6, 128 you don’t scare me either, I’d pick up my cell and call the police, then we could all come down to the jail and visit you both behind bars. Ha ha

Billo…….”That depends on who is going to pop for my bar bill?”

Billo, there would be NO BAR BILL………ha ha

Galenrox, ” I'm the same height of you, although you've got a good 40-50 pounds on me, I fight dirty (I've been described as old man strong, don't look it, but I could kick your ass!)”

No you wouldn’t cause I’d call the police and have you hauled away.

Deegan……”Don't worry about me, I'm a lover, not a fighter, and I can't risk messing up this pretty face.”

Ahhhhhhhhh Like the sounds of that. We need more lovers..........

If it's near Kansas I'm not going. I heard a little girl from Kansas and her dog were whisked away by a tornado to God knows where.

Wasn't her name Alice or something?

Originally posted by Inuyasha:
If it's near Kansas I'm not going. I heard a little girl from Kansas and her dog were whisked away by a tornado to God knows where.

Wasn't her name Alice or something?
It was Dorothy and the rock group Toto.

I voted for people leaving in body bags......It would probably be civil for a little while but when the liberals and Bush haters starting putting down our troops all hell would break out..........

And as for you people telling us how big you are, I believe the bigger you are the harder you fall.......

galenrox said:
HA! I'd beat her up too, I'm not afraid to hit a woman!

Ha! You don't know my wife, she kicks my butt on a frequent basis.:shock:

It'd be awesome-but you'd really see some nitty gritty differences-you'd also get a more honest debate IMO.

Its easier to debate in voice than in text.

Oh and Kelzie, lay off the roids :2razz:

galenrox said:
I probably wouldn't even be able to come, my parents are concerned that you're all crazy and trying to get my personal info so you all can stalk and murder me.

Wha?! Jesus Christ people! Who told them?!? That's almost a year of work down the drain....

"if it's a guy, go for the balls, if it's a girl, hit the boobs!"

We could replace our boobs no problem, just get implants........can a guy replace his penis?

:confused: :3oops: :rofl

Well we could graft inflatable dildos to the pelvis...

Where's the "orgy" option?...

If you think you hate me now, with me having to communicate with this electronic word filter in the back of my brain, you have no idea what comes out of my mouth live and uncensored. Kelzie better have some cute friends. Cause', you gotta have goals.

cnredd said:
Where's the "orgy" option?...

I think that's the "pro wrestling" option, dude :mrgreen:

I chose the "pre-teen dance" option. Or I am the only here who never felt like they fit in anywhere?

There ought to be a ring in the middle. With 16 ounce gloves. Those are like pillows. Me and my friend went a few rounds once. That's not true. We went part of "a" round. I could not believe how much energy was sucked out of me in just two minutes of sparring. Neither one of us could move for the next forty five minutes! And that's not exaggerating. For forty five minutes the only thing I could do was breathe.

Where's the "the intelligent debators sit and discuss things in a civil matter while steen, sissy boy, and the nazis sit at the kiddie table and throw butt-mud at each other" option?

Well I think for the most part everyone would have a great time.

We probably wouldnt even debate..........

There is only one person I'd like to smack anyway.........ha ha

doughgirl said:
Well I think for the most part everyone would have a great time.

We probably wouldnt even debate..........

There is only one person I'd like to smack anyway.........ha ha

May I ask who that is? I know who it is for me...its definitely sissy-boy, though I do have the fear he might like it too much. :rofl

jallman said:
May I ask who that is? I know who it is for me...its definitely sissy-boy, though I do have the fear he might like it too much. :rofl
I would smash the fingers of certain individuals and give this forum a much needed vacation...

cnredd said:
I would smash the fingers of certain individuals and give this forum a much needed vacation...

Smash fingers? How very dangerous. I'd punch them in the throat and laugh.

Kelzie said:
Smash fingers? How very dangerous. I'd punch them in the throat and laugh.
I dodn't say that smasing fingers would be my ONLY response...

cnredd said:
I dodn't say that smasing fingers would be my ONLY response...

Sure Johny come lately....Don't worry. Once I punch them in the throat, I'll let you kick them when they're down.

Back
Top Bottom