• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Woman is More Attractive?

Which Woman is More Attractive?

• Total voters

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Which woman is More attractive????

Emma Watson?
Avril Lavigne?
Shania Twain?
Ellen Page?
Taylor Swift?

ellen-page-big-forehead_532x794.jpg

Attachments

• emma_watson_headshot3.jpg
    emma_watson_headshot3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 732
  • avril_lavigne_alice_8.jpg
    avril_lavigne_alice_8.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 815
  • cma_fashion_51714433_10-x600.jpg
    cma_fashion_51714433_10-x600.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 560
  • taylor_swift_90123061-x600.jpg
    taylor_swift_90123061-x600.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
I don't know who any of them are.
The only one I think is even remotely attractive is the one in the pink skirt.
Maybe they look better in real life, or in other pictures.
It's hard to tell, from one still image, what somebody looks like.

Better photo for Taylor :roll:

Attachments

• taylor-swift-pic-getty-894142856.jpg
    taylor-swift-pic-getty-894142856.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Yeah, I don't really find her attractive at all. She's goofy-looking.
And she's got no upper lip at all.
I'm sure she's got many other admirable qualities.
She looks like she's got a good sense of humor, maybe.
She might be fun to hang out with. I dunno. :shrug:

Allyson's not on the list.

Wait, I just read the poll. I know who Ellen Page is.
Is there a picture of Ellen Page?
If so, I don't recognize her.

I think Ellen Page had a lot of potential when she was young (circa "Hard Candy"; she was actually 17 when she made that movie, 20 in "Juno").
She's got a dyke vibe to her, but she's not at all unattractive. She looks years younger than her age, has perfect skin, and is short.
I'd consider her "cute" rather than hot, and in the recent pictures I've seen, she doesn't really seem to be living up to her early potential.
I think she's attractive enough, though. Her personality adds to her appeal considerably.
I guess if it's between Ellen Page and the women in those pictures, I'll have to vote for Page.

shannyn.jpg

Shannyn Sossamon has them all beat by a long shot, and she must be in her mid-30s by now.
True beauty is timeless.

Can't place the names with faces, so I randomly voted for the second one, both on the list and in the picture order.

/shrug

Why is this important?

OMFG, Ellen Page is the first one, isn't she? The first picture. :doh
She's grown her hair long, and developed jowls.
What a shame.
As I mentioned, in recent pictures I've seen, she really hasn't grown into the woman I expected her to, but this is beyond my worst expectations.

Um... oh well, I guess I'm still going to have to go with Page, though, because I don't know the names of the others.
The one I really think is objectively the most attractive though is the one in the pink skirt; I believe it's the third picture down.

Okay. I'm a woman, I'm not gay but I'm not blind, either.

Beauty's where you find it.

Better photo for Taylor :roll:

How come you edited your post, took down the picture of that doofus-looking redhead- Allison something?- and put up one of "Taylor" instead, after I'd already responded to your post about the redheaded chick?
That's a bit bizarre. It's not like you couldn't have just made a new post. :confused:

Kind of a random group of women. What made you choose these 5?

Based on the pictures given in the OP, I voted for Avril Lavigne.

It's like four babies, and Shania.

I wouldn't throw any of them out of bed...

They are all attractive however its quite sad for women that be it music or acting they are still judged by their looks.

They are all attractive however its quite sad for women that be it music or acting they are still judged by their looks.

Everybody is judged by their looks... everybody.

Everyone is, including men. It's not sad, necessarily, it's just human nature.

Everybody is judged by their looks... everybody.

yeah, Stephen Hawking would be considered a mediocre physicist if he wasn't such a virule handsome athletic man

Everyone is, including men. It's not sad, necessarily, it's just human nature.

I dont think its the same.Ithink anyone could name many big time male actors/muscians who arent very attractive you would be hard pressed to do the same for women at least in the last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom