• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Woman is More Attractive?

Which Woman is More Attractive?

• Total voters
She's a newlywed. You didn't see her fast enough. Sorrow. :(

Holla! :2wave:

Yes she is hot.

christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

:shock:

Why does the word "plastic" pop into my head when I see that?

Jealousy? Assumptions? Beats me. If you'd seen her on Mad Men, you'd know they move like the real thing. I come from a family of that kind of rack, so I recognize natural blessings. :)

Go to images.google.com or bing or whatever. Do a little research. She's a really nice gal, beautiful inside and out. I'm kind of surprised she's getting these comments.

What a beautiful bride.

The groom reminds me of Bob Dylan. :)

Oh come on now.

Here's another pic.
It ain't plastic or clown face.

Well, that first picture is a perfect example of how somebody can come off looking really weird in a random still image.
She looks perfectly normal in the rest of them.
For those of us who have never heard of her, you can't blame us for being a little put off by that first pic.
How would you like that thing popping out at you from a dark alley? :confused:

Well, that first picture is a perfect example of how somebody can come off looking really weird in a random still image.
She looks perfectly normal in the rest of them.
For those of us who have never heard of her, you can't blame us for being a little put off by that first pic.
How would you like that thing popping out at you from a dark alley? :confused:

Honestly, I know why they wear a lot of makeup for tv and things like that, but she is still naturally attractive.

Brunettes and redheads that have a natural beauty are pretty awesome.
Not much of a blond guy.

Last edited:
Here's a shot that I think is just exquisite.

chwedding.jpg

Honestly, I know why they wear a lot of makeup for tv and things like that, but she is still naturally attractive.

Brunettes and redheads that have a natural beauty are pretty awesome.
Not much of a blond guy.

Most adult blonds are bleached blonds.
I was blond as a child; my hair turned dark at some point, maybe around twelve.
That's what usually happens.
I don't care much for naturally blond adults; they're usually all weird-looking and fugly, with pink skin and invisible eyelashes and eyebrows. Look kind of like burn victims.
Actually, I feel the same way about natural redheads. In addition, they're usually thin-skinned, with visible veins all over the place like some kind of road map, which grosses me out.
Of course, darker people can bleach their hair red or blond, and look awesome.

As for the woman in that picture, she's too hefty for my taste. But I can see why others find her attractive.
I like skinny girls.

I don't care much for naturally blond adults; they're usually all weird-looking and fugly, with pink skin and invisible eyelashes and eyebrows. Look kind of like burn victims.
Actually, I feel the same way about natural redheads. In addition, they're usually thin-skinned, with visible veins all over the place like some kind of road map, which grosses me out.

Some blonds are good looking, the wrong bottle blonds....ehh not so much.
Fair skin is nice too.

My aunt and cousin both have heavily tanned skin, looks like worn leather.

As for the woman in that picture, she's too hefty for my taste. But I can see why others find her attractive.
I like skinny girls.

I'm not a total busty/booty guy, it all depends on the person really.
The woman you posted is very pretty with short hair, long hair so-so.

Oh come on now.

Here's another pic.
It ain't plastic or clown face.

Christina-Hendricks-attends-18th-Annual-Elton-John-AIDS-Foundation-Oscar-Party-20of23.jpg

Oh wow.. She is very attractive.

Thanks for the pic and I recant my snarky comment about her very un-flattering photo that was posted:)

I'm not a total busty/booty guy, it all depends on the person really.
The woman you posted is very pretty with short hair, long hair so-so.

Shannyn Sossamon?
I agree. I don't know what on earth possessed her to grow her hair long.
It completely neutralizes her neck, cheekbones, and jawline: all the things that make her exceptional-looking.
With these features hidden, she's only ordinarily pretty.

Shannyn Sossamon?
I agree. I don't know what on earth possessed her to grow her hair long.
It completely neutralizes her neck, cheekbones, and jawline: all the things that make her exceptional-looking.
With these features hidden, she's only ordinarily pretty.

Totally agree.
She has the long slender body that is accentuated by short hair.

I like skinny girls.

You would really think I am ugly:( I was born fair skin strawberry blonde and my hair turned red as I got older. I have never dyed my hair or anything of the sort.

Also it is sad you find her hefty. She has curves and does not look as if she may drop over dead from starving herself.

Last edited:
You would really think I am ugly:( I was born fair skin strawberry blonde and my hair turned red as I got older. I have never dyed my hair or anything of the sort.

Also it is sad you find her hefty. She has curves and does not look as if she may drop over dead from starving herself.

Oh, is it "sad"? :roll:
I think it's "sad" that our entire country is so fat that we consider 140 or 150 pounds a normal, average weight for a woman.
That's why, despite our country's affluence, we have shorter median lifespans that other industrialized nations and even some developing nations, and why our quality of life, in middle and old age, is so deplorable compared to- say- Japan.
And that's why, when people start in with the fake pity and how "sad" it all is, and implying that any woman who weighs less than 150 is about to drop dead from "starving herself"... I just sort of tune out.
What's sad is how many people in this country- both male and female- are going to be crippled with diabetes, hypertension, and congestive heart failure by age fifty because they have no self-control and don't know when to pull their heads out of the trough.

Last edited:
Judgemental much? You know NOTHING about her except that YOU think she should be thinner. She eats healthy. She exercises.

God, I'm sick unto death of people feeling free to judge others based on appearance and assumptions.

Judgemental much? You know NOTHING about her except that YOU think she should be thinner. She eats healthy. She exercises.

Sucks to be her, then, because she's still too hefty for my taste.

God, I'm sick unto death of people feeling free to judge others based on appearance and assumptions.

Yeah; fat, sick people constantly claiming to feel sorry for healthy people because they're "starving themselves to death" isn't the least bit judgemental, is it? :roll:

Oh, is it "sad"? :roll:
I think it's "sad" that our entire country is so fat that we consider 140 or 150 pounds a normal, average weight for a woman.
That's why, despite our country's affluence, we have shorter median lifespans that other industrialized nations and even some developing nations, and why our quality of life, in middle and old age, is so deplorable compared to- say- Japan.
And that's why, when people start in with the fake pity and how "sad" it all is, and implying that any woman who weighs less than 150 is about to drop dead from "starving herself"... I just sort of tune out.
What's sad is how many people in this country- both male and female- are going to be crippled with diabetes, hypertension, and congestive heart failure by age fifty because they have no self-control and don't know when to pull their heads out of the trough.

Oh we have an issue of both extremes here in this country. Sorry you only tune in for those that you consider obese.

It would be nice if you were concerned about all people. You know those anorexic girls and boys that are killing themselves by starving to death.

Oh we have an issue of both extremes here in this country. Sorry you only tune in for those that you consider obese.

It would be nice if you were concerned about all people. You know those anorexic girls and boys that are killing themselves by starving to death.

According to the National Institute of Mental Health, the prevalence of anorexia in the US is 0.1%.
According to the WHO, an average of 218 Americans per year die of anorexia.

Meanwhile, according to the CDC, there are approximately 300,000 obesity-related deaths annually in the US.

To recap: around 200 people per year die of anorexia, while around 300,000 people per year die of obesity.

Obesity rates in the US are among the highest in the world, with 64% of American adults being medically overweight, while 26% of those are clinically obese.

To recap: 64% of Americans clinically obese or overweight, 0.1% of Americans anorexic.

Just because it's "normal" to be fat and sick in the US doesn't mean it's right.
What is normative is not always right.

The problem is not with thin people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom