• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will Trump do in 2025

Don't know..Maybe its because you Liberals just cannot let go of this homophobe you have with Trump.
It is a fact that Republican Conservatives can't let go of their cult devotion to Trumpism.

Hopefully Trump sits in Jail and his assets loose their licensing agreement and the properties with his name on it, are repossessed and/or seized and auctioned off, and then be used as moderate income housing for the working class and people strapped with high cost education loans as affordable housing, and the properties that have been receiving Section 8 funds, are used for people who lost their homes during the pandemic, and some units used for the homeless who first go through a program to teach them how to manage a household and connect them with programs to re-enter society as productive responsible people.

Especially, the properties his daddy built when he fleeced the Military and used the money to build housing units for himself.

Last edited:
Interestingly, not a single Trump supporter telling us what they expect if he won in 2024 other than 'more of 2016'.

Trouble is, it isn't still 2016, and much of what he tried to do failed anyway. More tax cuts would just increase an already too large deficit and feed growing income inequality. The "wall" might get another few extra miles built at best. It's a 10 to 20 year project so will never get done unless turned into a bipartisan project. Trump is incapable of negotiating that. Is he going to increase tariffs on China and fuel US inflation? Will he get to replace any more liberal judges on SCOTUS? Will he go even more isolationist on trade?

I guess he could pull out of the Paris agreement again and dig some more coal mines like he promised in 2016. The massive climate change fueled drop in US food production should make that a more awkward discussion tham in 2016 though.

Bottom line is that without a new, relevant set of policies for 2025 onwards I see the 2016 version of Trump as a pending economic disaster. I also don't think that he is smart enough to see past his 2016 popularity and will likely run on a similar platform that would just fail again.

So what are his supporters really expecting to see if he won in 2024? More of 2016 should make him unelectable to anyone who studies his results.

I would hope Trump has learned his lesson and comes in 2025 with a strike team of loyal MAGAs ready to seize the reigns of power and use them defeat the left

Probably die from a stroke in the back of a limo with a woman whose name isn't Ivana, Marla or Melania - sadly, before Don Jr ever gets to hear that long cherished, "I love you, son."

Matt Gaetz, R-Pederasty, FL, will investigate the obvious suspects in the former president's "murder". He will settle on a Soros funded cabal of uppity congresswomen from blue districts. Sixty million patriots with the pure blood will discover new reasons to catapult Mexicans into the sun.

If he has control of government in 2025, I expect liberals to start being killed for “legal” reasons like we saw in places like Myanmar
If you actually believe the hysterical bullshit you just spewed

never mind

He hasn't changed his policies and goals since the election fraud. He'll do the same things he did his last term, but with support from Congress...more of it.
What election fraud was that? You post this over and over, yet cant answer this (happily it's easily saved in OneNote):

Why, in the 2.5 months before the inauguration, the GOP, in power, with all their majority votes and resources, didnt form a commission or major official investigation to investigate the heck out of every state's elections and voting? To investigate all the challenges and claims in a coordinated official manner, using the DOJ or other judicial authority? (They could have done it after Jan 20, even now....)​
Why wouldnt the GOP have moved heaven and earth, done everything legally possible, to retain power and to maintain their hold on the Whitehouse? As if they'd prefer the Democrats for 4 yrs and have to start all over again in 2024 and lose a lot of their own personal power and conservative initiatives? Risk all that?​

Go look at his previous campaign positions, identify what he wasn't able to accomplish because of a Congress that opposed him and then think of what he can do with a Congress that supports him.

That will answer all of your questions.

On the other hand, you can see what his updated campaign positions are if he decides to run again. You know he'll tell you.

Where was his new, "big beautiful" health plan blocked? Remind me?

He hasn't changed his policies and goals since the election fraud. He'll do the same things he did his last term, but with support from Congress...more of it.
So more photo ops like this then? I'm sure you are right. That is why he will never be President again.
5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump-with-bible-dc-protests.rsquare.w700.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you are referring to the events of July 28th 2017 when Senator John McCain at about 1:00 AM voted “Thumbs down” on Senate Republicans H.R. 1628 aka the Health Care Freedom Act aka the “skinny repeal” of Obamacare attempt by Republicans, then once more you just know so many facts that just aren't true.

That mere 8 page piece of terrible legislation WAS NOT Donald Trump's "big beautiful" health plan.

It was no piece of work coming from or out of Donald Trump's pledges and promises to deliver a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act.

It was purely a nasty attempt by the Republican Senate to shear away provisions of the PPACA in order to attempt to force Democrats to come around to their way of thinking on health care reform legislation.

Nothing in H.R. 1628 improved health care in America for anyone and the CBO scoring revealed the ACT's passage would have likely lead to 16 million Americans losing insurance.

Senator John McCains thumbs down move was brave and so very important for our nation.

Donald Trump NEVER delivered a White House Health Care reform plan to Congress for consideration, despite all of his grandiose promises to do just that.

If you are referring to the events of July 28th 2017 when Senator John McCain at about 1:00 AM voted “Thumbs down” on Senate Republicans H.R. 1628 aka the Health Care Freedom Act aka the “skinny repeal” of Obamacare attempt by Republicans, then once more you just know so many facts that just aren't true.

That mere 8 page piece of terrible legislation WAS NOT Donald Trump's "big beautiful" health plan.

It was no piece of work coming from or out of Donald Trump's pledges and promises to deliver a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act.

It was purely a nasty attempt by the Republican Senate to shear away provisions of the PPACA in order to attempt to force Democrats to come around to their way of thinking on health care reform legislation.

Nothing in H.R. 1628 improved health care in America for anyone and the CBO scoring revealed the ACT's passage would have likely lead to 16 million Americans losing insurance.

Senator John McCains thumbs down move was brave and so very important for our nation.

Donald Trump NEVER delivered a White House Health Care reform plan to Congress for consideration, despite all of his grandiose promises to do just that.
The only people who even wanted a "health plan" from Trump are the people who wanted to keep Obamacare.

The rest of us just wanted Obamacare gone.

And Congress had no intention of even considering any health plan from Trump.

Vengeance reign 2024-2028. Trump will go after everyone he feels wronged him.

Trump will do what all Republican presidents do when they have a Republican Congress: cut taxes and nominate partisan judges. Other than that? Troll the libs, I guess.

The short montage below is of a few claims about HealthCare made by Donald Trump as a Presidential Candidate and then as President then again as a second term seeking Presidential Candidate. Remember Donny had promised to repeal and replace the PPACA in his first 100 days in office!

[Begin Montage] Candidate then President Donald Trump said his health care plan would: “save money and result in better health care” and provide “insurance for everybody,” it would be “something terrific,” and “phenomenal” and “fantastic” and “something great,” he said “healthcare is coming along great … it will end in a beautiful picture,” we will “have great Healthcare soon after Tax Cuts,” and we are “we’re working on a plan now,” and “we’re going to produce phenomenal health care. And we already have the concept of the plan. And it’ll be much better health care,” and “we’ll be announcing that in two months, maybe less,” if “we win the House back, keep the Senate and keep the presidency, we’ll have a plan that blows away ObamaCare,” if “the Republicans take back the House, keep the Senate, keep the presidency — we’re gonna have a fantastic plan,” you’ll “have a “great” health care plan,” you’ll “have health care the likes of which you’ve never seen,” it will be “great healthcare at a lesser price, and preexisting conditions will be included and you won’t have the individual mandate,” we are “signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do,” and a “very inclusive” health care plan was coming and “I’ll be signing it sometime very soon,” you know “hopefully, prior to the end of the month,” he said his plan would be “requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers,” on pre-existing conditions he said his plan was “just a double safety net, and just to let people know that the Republicans are totally strongly in favor of … taking care of people with preexisting conditions,” again let me say “preexisting conditions will be taken care of 100% by Republicans and the Republican Party,” then he said he “was never planning a vote prior to the 2020 Election on the wonderful HealthCare package that some very talented people are now developing for me & the Republican Party," but that "It will be on full display during the [2020] Election as a much better & less expensive alternative to ObamaCare…” [End Montage]

Thanks to KHN.org for gathering the quotes I assembled from their source material.

Trump will do what all Republican presidents do when they have a Republican Congress: cut taxes and nominate partisan judges. Other than that? Troll the libs, I guess.
Well he failed to repeal all the regulations in place across America that are keeping our air and water from being more polluted.

So I guess he can continue working on all that!

The only people who even wanted a "health plan" from Trump are the people who wanted to keep Obamacare.

The rest of us just wanted Obamacare gone.

And Congress had no intention of even considering any health plan from Trump.
Not true.
Arguable.
Not true.

Again with the claims that are decidedly untrue!

You sure do love you some alternative facts!

I guess the first thing Donny Dip Shit might do in 2025 if GOD FORBID the American Electorate fails to reject him once again will to begin taking credit for successes of Biden and the Democratic's Infrastructure legislation.

How many times did Donny Dip Shit promise "Infrastructure Week" but failed to deliver even 7 seconds on his promised "Infrastructure Week."

Don't know..Maybe its because you Liberals just cannot let go of this homophobe you have with Trump.
As a gay man my self i can assure you, none of us lust after Trump.

Ewww images of Trump in his XXL undies chasing Stormy around the bed😱

I posted this in another thread, but got no response. I assume because it was a little off topic. So lets start a dedicated thread to what is possibly an important question.

For those who hope/believe Trump will be reelected in 2024, let's say with a GOP controlled congress, what are you expecting Trump to do to fix the economy? What is it you are so excited to see him do?

Secondary question. What other major policy/legislative shifts are you expecting him to make

Whilst I was about 50/50 on Trumps 2016 - 2019 actions (liked his agenda more but he failed to deliver key parts), I have little idea what to expect if he returns post 2024. Today I am probably 50/50 on Bidens agenda as well, but sort of know what to expect if a Democrat gets elected in 2024. So what exactly is it that Trump supporters expect him to achieve if elected back to office. Please give a liitle detail rather than broad sweeping statements that mean nothing. If you have already committed your support, you must surely have some tangible expectations?
IF Trump wins in 2024, he will be a lame duck from the start. Others in the Party will be looking for the lime light, to stand out for 2028, which would not sit well with Trumps ego. Tantrums and tiaras part 2.

If Trump does not run in 2024 i expect he will still be crying how he was cheated, long after the rest of us and the GOP are over it.

Back
Top Bottom