• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will the Republicans do when Biden discusses Ukraine....

...in his SOU speech. We know that they will sit on their hands and look dour during most of his speech, but will they also do so when Biden discusses Putin and Ukraine, thus making their great hero Putin very pleased?
I expect the GOP Elites to cheer him on.

At least the RINO turds like Romney, Liz Cheney, etc will.

So you would prefer that Republicans not provide positive support for the President in regards to action being taken against Putin because of Ukraine. I have to tell you, that sounds rather traitorous.

So you would prefer that Republicans not provide positive support for the President in regards to action being taken against Putin because of Ukraine.
Joe is not running the show. He is just doing what his handlers tell him that he must do. I will support any positive moves, I will just not give dementia Joe credit for them.
I have to tell you, that sounds rather traitorous.
Using that logic, most of you libruls were traitorous many times during the Trump presidency.

I expect the GOP Elites to cheer him on.

No, those are Lizardmen dressed up as ANTIFA dressed up as Trumpists dressed up as GOP elites.

:rolleyes:

You really need to learn to resist the urge to constantly refresh DP then run to new threads immediately to drop some kind of vaguely defiant-sounding turd in the second line.

You really don't have much you can say here without further embarrassment. You praised Trump for announcing he trusted evil dictator Putin over our own intelligence agencies, and you did it because you dug yourself in by claiming the entire ****ing government previously conspired to victimize Trump. And now you're all trying to make up your minds about how to call Biden "weak" when he lined Europe up behind himself and charged, resulting in sanctions already crippling Russia's economy. And for similar reasons, you're also all trying to avoid insisting that we should commit combat troops.

So it's the usual dumbassery. Every last one of you is stuck saying Biden is "weak" despite being completely unable to say how he was "weak", how he could be strong, and why we should accept that that would be a better strategy.

But that's hate-based ideologies for you. When an individual's motive for speaking is irrational hatred, the individual finds it near impossible to make rational criticisms so as to obscure the hate motivation.

Joe is not running the show. He is just doing what his handlers tell him that he must do.

Yeah, he's busy collecting all the used diapers Trump hid around the White House and getting his KFC grease stands out of the walls.

"handlers". One of a billion ways you know these people just lie their asses off all the time. Trump openly praised Putin's moves, so Trumpists have to call him "weak." He organized Europe against Russia and led the charge, so they have to say he has "handlers."

...in his SOU speech. We know that they will sit on their hands and look dour during most of his speech, but will they also do so when Biden discusses Putin and Ukraine, thus making their great hero Putin very pleased?
1646102447359.png
BIDEN MIGHT REMIND THE GOP OF THAT

This is getting stupider and stupider. Jus flagging crap at the wall to see what sticks.

In my opinion, the politics are all that matter to Republicans, and they have made the calculation that the right response is to attack Biden as weak, to try to outdo him on support for Ukraine, so that they will loudly applaud any pro-Ukraine messages from Biden, avoiding criticism for looking like they're not on Ukraine's side, while making statements later criticizing Biden's 'weakness' not doing enough and resolving the problem.

What about trump's love of Putin? I suspect they'll try to dodge it. Say what trump means for him.

This is getting stupider and stupider. Jus flagging crap at the wall to see what sticks.

More psychological projection. You have already said that you don’t want the Republican Congresspeople to support Biden regards Putin and Ukraine. That’s okay, I’m sure the traitors will sit on their hands just like you want them to.

In my opinion, the politics are all that matter to Republicans, and they have made the calculation that the right response is to attack Biden as weak, to try to outdo him on support for Ukraine, so that they will loudly applaud any pro-Ukraine messages from Biden, avoiding criticism for looking like they're not on Ukraine's side, while making statements later criticizing Biden's 'weakness' not doing enough and resolving the problem.

What about trump's love of Putin? I suspect they'll try to dodge it. Say what trump means for him.

We’ll see. I suspect it won’t be at the 100% level.

We’ll see. I suspect it won’t be at the 100% level.
No, but it'll be 'enough' that they don't get attacked for siding with Putin and giving Biden a big win.

I'll pay close attention. Things are so fractured in that party, I need to keep tabs on the sane ones. It's a sad day when I have to say that. :(

More psychological projection. You have already said that you don’t want the Republican Congresspeople to support Biden regards Putin and Ukraine. That’s okay, I’m sure the traitors will sit on their hands just like you want them to.
I said nothing of the sort.

With Putin on steroids (As quite a few doctors suspect), we might want to think about how we may have to work together in the future.
Steroids can cause severe aggression and manic seizures plus a false sense of reality. Did anyone notice how he looked today?
Christ..looked like one of those blow-up dolls. THAT scares even me. He could do the unthinkable.

We know what Republicans will do, whatever their Russian overlords through FoxNews tells them to do. They will know when to stand and cheer, they will know when to sit in defiance, and all to the delight of Putin and Trump.

Laugh out load?

SOU is all partisan, one sided bullshit. This one will be unlike no other except for Nancy won't be tearing up her copy of the puppet man's script. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom