• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What will/should GZ say if found NOT GUILTY?

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Fun to speculate and we know he likes to talk publicly. So, whatja think? How about, "Will they hire me as a policeman NOW? What do I have to do to prove myself?" :)

Don't really know what the purpose is, but if I was found not guilty I would probably thank my supporters and legal team :shrug:

Personally though I worry more about his safety and the safety of supporters/whites/Hispanics since there have been some violent racist threats and certainly a few crazies who would dispatch their own justice against GZ.

"I'm going to Disneyworld".

Naw, he should go on talk shows and have someone ghost write a book. Make money.

"Let me explain one more time exactly what happened, with a few additional corrections and clarifications."

Bet Sheriff Joe hires him in a skinny second.
Fun to speculate and we know he likes to talk publicly. So, whatja think? How about, "Will they hire me as a policeman NOW? What do I have to do to prove myself?" :)

I would hope and pray he says, " I'm sorry this happened. I cannot bring Trayvon back, but I can learn from review of my actions. I hope some day in some way, the Martin family can understand my actions were only meant to prevent additional harm to me, not malice towards your son."

Yeah, yeah, he's gotta say nice stuff. "I'm so sorry your kid attacked me and ruined my life while you two were off playing and letting him run the streets while on suspension. I'll try to be more careful in the future."

After he stops sobbing, I suspect he will hug everyone in site, thank the jury and try to disappear.

I agree with Maggie. I think he'll break down crying if he's acquitted.

If he's smart, he'll simply thank the court and leave. Then try to keep silent and a low profile for a while.

Later he can write a book (or have a ghost writer do it I mean) and try to cash in on his notoriety. (That last part was purely speculative. lol)

I hope he loses all that weight and learns how to punch. :)

Then Joe could say, "Look, I love Latinos, I hired Zimmerman." But I bet his deputies would pull him over and check his papers on his way to work the first day.:lamo
I dunno, there is that Latino part of GZ...

He should say absolutely nothing. He should walk away and try to live his life as best he can when the unrest dies down. He made stupid decisions and put himself in a bad position that resulted in the unnecessary death of a man with character nearly equal to his own. Everybody loses, regardless of the verdict. If he's anything more than humble he'll make things infinitely worse than they're already likely to be.

I really truly think Z will be a right wing idol for years whether he is convicted or not.

Back
Top Bottom