• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will Rogers do?

What will Rogers do?

• Go to Pittsburg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to Tampa

• Las Vegas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did not see that coming. Now I know why we didn’t draft Fields.

You didn't draft Feilds because the front office sucked. It's not a coincidence that thus trade happened less than a week after dumping Elway

You didn't draft Feilds because the front office sucked. It's not a coincidence that thus trade happened less than a week after dumping Elway
I'm very impressed with George Payton. I think he had confidence he could maneuver for a star QB this year. It's looking like a great decision at this point. Fields has a slow release and from what I hear a slow processor. Also, running QB's have a shorter shelf life.

Fields has a slow release and from what I hear a slow processor. Also, running QB's have a shorter shelf life.
This isn't true. His release is quick and he shifts his weight in an almost effortless fashion. JF has issues in regards to gambling on heavy blitzes... he goes for big plays in times when short read routes would be optimal (especially under pressure with that bears o-line).

Back
Top Bottom