• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will become of Piers Morgan?

hopefully he doesnt come back to the UK the man is universally hated.

Maybe he'll take a long walk off a short pier?

I can't think of anyone else on any television news show in the US that has such disdain for the US Constitution, the American way of life, or our citizens.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why he's lasted this long.

I can't think of anyone else on any television news show in the US that has such disdain for the US Constitution, the American way of life, or our citizens.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why he's lasted this long.

He just likes be the bad guy! He has always been that way regardless of what country he's in.

I've noticed that The Blaze team is slowly creeping into cable news ....

He just likes be the bad guy! He has always been that way regardless of what country he's in.

Maybe he can find work on RT News, or Al Jezeera's main network. I'd love to see how his style worked out on those networks in their home regions.

Maybe he can find work on RT News, or Al Jezeera's main network. I'd love to see how his style worked out on those networks in their home regions.

I would enjoy that! Hated the man ever since he published photos of Soliders from my regiment tourturing Iraqi prisoners, photos which turned out to be false but the damage was done. Made our tour of Basra very interesting for a while.

Who cares, the guy's a jackass. When he had Alex Jones on his show, I've never rooted so hard for a TV studio to burn to the ground in my entire life.

Maybe he'll go judge another singing contest even though he can't sing worth a flying fig.

Seems all demoted/fired TV pundits end up on FoxNews. His arrogance and lack of social skills make him a perfect fit. So that's my guess.

i'm not really a fan, but not for political reasons. his show is kind of dull. i suppose he'll go back to hacking voice mail accounts.

Josie why do you get so defensive about Fox News? Is it a news channel you watch and enjoy?

I very rarely watch it. Love Red Eye. That's about it.

I get irritated when people say really stupid things. That's all.

I very rarely watch it. Love Red Eye. That's about it.

I get irritated when people say really stupid things. That's all.

I never used to mind Bill O'reily plus his books are excellent.

i would argue though that he has principles that would not work for a joint venture, not for him or BS Mountain.

Back
Top Bottom