• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will be your reaction if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency?

i look at it as more of an interventionist / noninterventionist dynamic, with a lot of nuance. that being said, i'd like to see us pull out of the Middle East, at least militarily. as far as political parties / tribes go, i've had enough of them.

There is no representative government in the U.S. anymore. It is an oligarchy.

I'm a liberal. However, my research on the issues are objective and from a Progressive, anti-war viewpoint. Unfortunately for Liberals, they must realize by now they don't have a candidate. And they never did. Not only did Wasserman of the DNC rig the primary process for the warmongering Hillary - it has been proven beyond doubt - but the alternative Bernie Sanders was no Progressive either. Bernies pro-war stance on bombing Libya, Iraq and Syria is in support of U.S. imperialism for the purpose of controlling world oil supplies is identical to the objectives of pro-war DLC Democrats and the Council on Foreign Relations. With Sanders there is no variation from the Democrat Party policy of endless war for oil for power and profit and merciless slaughter. Sanders soft-soaping of the issues was a smokescreen, and his unwillingness to criticize Pres. Obama arming of mercenary Al Nusra, ISIS, and FSA terrorists proved he was as corrupt as the rest of the system. Sanders speeches on Wall Street and income inequality were empty rhetoric in the same vein as Bill Clintons, "I feel your pain," exclamations. They are an election year gimmick. Sanders was never meant to win, but his candidacy was an election year ploy to gin up votes for Clinton. If Sanders were real, he run as a third party candidate against Democrats not endorse Clinton and bow out.

Yeah, ]I can see that being problematic with liberal Dems.

But he'll firstly be picking-off the more old-school conservative Dems - the former 'Reagan Democrats', if you will. And he might also get a slice of the anti-establishment Bernie crowd.

I fit both of those demos (though I'm ex-Dem) - Bernie was my first choice, and in an errant naive youth I voted for Reagan's 1st while still a card-carrying member of the Dem party.

And now, I'm looking seriously at the billionaire.

Your views are something akin to a circular logic.

Are you enslaved and conditioned by the politics of fear?

When I think of HOW MUCH FEAR we are being force fed in our so called 'free country' ...

We were brainwashed EVERYDAY FOR YEARS w/ repeat images of the WTC towers falling, when 3,000 Americans died. THE UNITED STATES MILITARY and their trained death squads kill that many Iraqis EVERY MONTH. But the voters think its okay apparently because they have been conditioned to gnash their collective teeth at the 'FEAR ISIS' video psy-ops.

So now - Democrat talk radio or CSPAN callers want us to FEAR Trump because he's the next Hitler. Trump wants us to FEAR a non-existant nuclear Iran. "They scare us with threats of (nuclear) war, so we forget just how bad things are," (Stiv Bators) ... I was horrified to be forced to watch in school a movie about a retarded girl being slapped around so she'd act proper, or when I was five internalizing imagery of Sybil being tortured, developing multiple personas only to now report her and Keller were FEAR BRAINWASHING and ficitional tales or fears like telling children to hide under the desk from THE BOMB, or turn off the lights from the manufactured 70's 'oil crisis', and now 'peak oil' was also ginned up by big oil said Corbett Report. So now the next Hitler was Putin said Clinton, or Assad the guy who gives free heath care to Syrians, Passive resistance has failed WE NEED to start throwing rocks at the CFR Elite like Palestinians do at the IDF, Soros and Koch and the PBS-NPR war booster scum and their underlings need their noses bloodied to show them WE, not them own this country.

Real 'Sybil' Admits Multiple Personalities Were Fake

"As for Mason, she quickly got the message that if she raised questions about the veracity of her multiple personalities, she'd quickly lose her support network."

Real 'Sybil' Admits Multiple Personalities Were Fake : NPR

Last edited:
Not worried at all, Donald will mop the floor with Hillary ;-)

Back
Top Bottom