• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will be your reaction if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency?

I will celebrate the day Hillary wins. No, I didn't fall head first.

Trump, if successful, would mean more employed earning more money, and causing prices to go up. Hillary will do just the opposite. More illegals, lower wages, and lower prices. A classic race to the bottom and shared misery.

So, to me as a retired person on low and fixed income, Trump will be a disaster. Hillary - a salvation. Go, Hillary!

I will have a lower opinion of America in general, and perhaps consider moving to another country.
I'm curious--what country would despondent Trump supporters flee to if Hillary takes the presidential oath of office next January? Putin's Russia?

I'm curious--what country would despondent Trump supporters flee to if Hillary takes the presidential oath of office next January? Putin's Russia?

She will not take the oath. That Bible will burst into flames the moment this woman touches it.

I will have a lower opinion of America in general, and perhaps consider moving to another country.

No worries, she wont win.

Obama's DOJ will refuse to indict, and the rest of America will see her for what she really is

A exceedingly corrupt, above the law establishment politician who just got away with something that would have landed the average American in prison for a good 10 years.

Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst (Mentally, I don't have the money to doomsday prep).

Start small and keep working on it, a little can make a huge difference.

Even lower than when Obama was elected?

I will be very glad indeed that we have someone who has a clue about real diplomacy in the White House, and who has a real clue about what it takes to govern a nation (as opposed to a certain other individual who doesn't know the difference between "governing" and "owning").

Who are you talking about?

If she actually makes it through the intense FBI investigation gets elected President of the United States, it will be another sad day for modern America. She does not have the temperament or leadership qualities to be Commander in Chief. It is amazing to me that some people actually LIKE her.

If she does get elected it will be historic.

She will be the second Clinton to use the Presidency as a shield against criminal prosecution.

I will prepare for the continued fight for our rights. I will have to do it on less money as the rich and powerful get millions of cheap workers from Mexico to force us to work for less money. Maybe I will become a criminal and see if I get rewarded.

Good god, it is as if some of you just came out a 12 month coma.

We have all known for months it going to be either the orange basketball or the stuffed pantsuit. Have actually gotten over the initial shock and what can you really do?

Sure as hell not going to run like a scared 5 year old.

Even lower than when Obama was elected?

Look, the people ran after Obama in a fit of passion and ignorance, now they want to run the same way after Bernie or Hillary but if she's not good enough then they run after Trump for a little of the passion and ignorance to get up and vote.

I will sigh with relief.

I will celebrate the day Hillary wins. No, I didn't fall head first.

Trump, if successful, would mean more employed earning more money, and causing prices to go up. Hillary will do just the opposite. More illegals, lower wages, and lower prices. A classic race to the bottom and shared misery.

So, to me as a retired person on low and fixed income, Trump will be a disaster. Hillary - a salvation. Go, Hillary!

So Trump is going to play Santa and pad everyone's paycheck with a bonus? I'm too old to believe in Santa. It does show how far out some of us are though. You do know that Trump is too cheap to hire Americans himself don't you? He also said that American workers "get paid too much" earlier last year. Why would he want to raise his costs?

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers - Mar. 18, 2016

Last edited:
I hope Trump wind, but I know Hillary will win. I hope Trump consolidates Far Conservative Counterculture.

I will just say, Meh!, shrug my shoulders and get on with my life. Whoever is president does not affect my day-to-day life in any way.
...and, at the most they can only be in power for eight (8) years max. That is not really enough time to completely screw up this very resilient country we live in.

We are a bunch of survivors as a country, and can bounce back from any buffoon's foolishness for 4 to 8 years long.

Obama's "tyranny" has not touched me in any significant way, other than to give me lots of fun fighting with his worshippers here on DP.

That is also why I say I am a Trump supporter. I enjoy the "just like Hitler" comments, "the world is going to end" comments, and the "I am going to leave the country" comments the Trump haters like to say. Their lack of logic, oversimplification, and perceived gloom & doom amuses me greatly.

I also enjoy some comments from the far extreme right to that same effect.

President Hillary will be just Obama Phase II, but with even less senate and congressional support than Obama had.

You can also bet the farm there will be MUCH MORE scandals to follow if she is Prez. Bet on it. She already KNOWS she is above the same laws us mere mortals have to abide by. She has proven that fact time and time again. She seems to be impervious to prosecution and she know it, practices it, and acts like it. As Prez, she will push the envelope even further.

If Obama can use his own Justice Department like a political tool of a third world dictator, just imagine what Hillary will do with it.

Last edited:
Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst (Mentally, I don't have the money to doomsday prep).

Just get a package of four BIC lighters,
a roll of duct tape,
a crank radio / cell charger / flashlight combo,
a LIFESTRAW,
a 25 pound bag of rice,
and a cast iron pot with a lid,

and you are good to go for 87.34% of most doomsday events. Everything here might run just under $100.

You might even have some of this stuff already.

If she actually makes it through the intense FBI investigation gets elected President of the United States, it will be another sad day for modern America. She does not have the temperament or leadership qualities to be Commander in Chief. It is amazing to me that some people actually LIKE her.

Morris, don't you mean "security review" rather than investigation?

That is what she keeps calling it.

With the current DOJ head being a Bill Clinton appointee, I can understand why she feels it is just an annoyance and nothing to worry about.

Meh. It wouldn't excite or bother me, it'd just be a wave of indifference.

It won't be the Bible, she will insist on placing her hand on the book, " Rules For Radicals".

Only if Dick Armey is officiating ;)

Who is Saul Alinsky, and why is Newt Gingrich so obsessed with him? - CSMonitor.com

FreedomWorks, the tea party group headed by former Republican House leader Dick Armey, gives copies of “Rules for Radicals” to its leaders. “His tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective,” FreedomWorks spokesman Adam Brandon told The Wall Street Journal. Tea partyers aggressively confronting lawmakers at town hall meetings is straight from Alinsky’s playbook.

Conservative icon William F. Buckley Jr. called the Chicago radical "very close to being an organizational genius."

As a former history professor, Gingrich not only understands Alinsky’s motif, he’s made it a key part of his campaign.

I'm going to copyright the phrase "Don't blame me. I voted for Rubio in the primary." and make a fortune selling signs and bumper stickers.

I'm going to copyright the phrase "Don't blame me. I voted for Rubio in the primary." and make a fortune selling signs and bumper stickers.

Maybe we should get a two-fer and I'll put in "I guess Jeb Bush doesn't look so bad now, huh?"

This too shall pass.

Back
Top Bottom