• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What will be the "primary basis" of your vote for POTUS?

Which will be your primary factor?

• Strictly Ideological

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Candidate's platform

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • MSM reports/opinions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Trump

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Party loyalty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
She did say it didn’t take rocket science to figure out what she meant. I understood what she meant so perhaps she’ll take the time to explain rocket science to you. But something tells me you still won’t get it.

Everything tells me that you're a needy little guy who likes to pretend he knows stuff.

I hate him because he is a despicable human. He is a liar, a cheater, and a sexual predator (not my words, all of those are documented coming from his mouth or in court documents). He is not the greatest threat to America's short-term future because of his military actions, he is attempting to destroy America from within. Insurrection act threats, trying to charge protestors with sedition, attacking the free press, actively calling an election that hasn't happened corrupt (after finding no evidence of his last corrupt election charges), bringing foreign influence into our elections, using his government position to benefit himself financially etc.
Remind me. Who financed the Steele dossier?

I'd bet everything I had that you humped for the war against Iraq and I'd win. Even your Dirtbag ended up supporting it when he decided it was the "popular" thing to do and later lied his filthy ass off as he does with everything.

I'd bet everything I had that you humped for the war against Iraq and I'd win. Even your Dirtbag ended up supporting it when he decided it was the "popular" thing to do and later lied his filthy ass off as he does with everything.
Actually, I’m an isolationist. A dying breed.

I’m 6’2”. I’m able to reach the top shelf. You?

You could be ten storeys high and you'd still be a "little guy." I wasn't referring to your height. But I should remember you people don't "get" irony.

Actually, I’m an isolationist. A dying breed.

Bull. ****. If your Dirtbag decided to go to war five minutes from now you'd be calling Dems traitors for not going along with it.

Where did I say I like Trump? I don’t like to assume the reason why people hate Trump. That would be foolish of me. But voting against a man only because you hate him doesn’t require a whole lot of effort to educate yourself on what positions the man is actually running on. You might be shooting yourself in the foot because you’re blinded by your hate.

Educating ourselves about the man is how we learn to hate him.

Bull. ****. If your Dirtbag decided to go to war five minutes from now you'd be calling Dems traitors for not going along with it.
Well so far, I haven’t had to do that. Trump doesn’t exactly like wars.

Educating ourselves about the man is how we learn to hate him.
So you hate his policies. Fair enough. That was a different choice if I remember correctly.

Probably. But doesn’t that just mean you lack the skills to effectively communicate?

Happily that's not your problem. Every comment of yours tells us exactly what you are. A "little guy" with an inflated ego whose only place to pretend he's smart and tough is the safety of a forum like this.

My god! Do you even read your own citation? Let me say it slowly.

Who

financed

the

Steele

dossier?

I gave it to you. Of course, I knew your head would explode with the truth.

Happily that's not your problem. Every comment of yours tells us exactly what you are. A "little guy" with an inflated ego whose only place to pretend he's smart and tough is the safety of a forum like this.
Gosh! You’re sooooooo smart. I’m impressed.

The “Never Trump” vote intrigues me. I’ve asked those who say this to be a bit more specific as to why and many times I get the answer “Because I don’t like him.” With that response I know I’m wasting my time.

Me too. Those are the types of people that would cut off their nose to spite their face. Not smart. It also indicates a psyche prone to to bias, bigotry, hatred and/or emotional/irrational driven opinions etc.

There are a lot of people I don't like, but that does not mean that person is not the best choice to perform a certain job.

Well so far, I haven’t had to do that. Trump doesn’t exactly like wars.

So, he says and yet he keeps threatening them with NK and Iran whenever he needs to do his tough guy impersonation. You and he are just alike.

I gave it to you. Of course, I knew your head would explode with the truth.
Hang tight. Empirica might be around shortly to explain rocket science to you.

Me too. Those are the types of people that would cut off their nose to spite their face. Not smart. It also indicates a psyche prone to to bias, bigotry, hatred and/or emotional/irrational driven opinions etc.

There are a lot of people I don't like, but that does not mean that person is not the best choice to perform a certain job.
Yea unfortunately, sometimes it comes down to choosing between the lesser of two evils. Hoping that the one you choose lives up to the promises they made. Biden has been around for 47 years and his track record isn’t up to snuff. Hell even now he’s not sure what he stands for. He’s still checking the wind.

It doesn't take that much IQ to spot people like you. Just a lifetime of experience.
Don’t be ashamed of having a low IQ. Yous still inpurtant.

I see you have the Democratic talking points committed to memory. Good for you.

Those are not Democratic talking points. Republicans voted for Donald Trump despite knowing the horrible things he said and did, making it very clear they could not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Nobody can be educated about the rattlesnake and assume my questions are based on liberal media lies. There is a skill I am good at called mentally connecting the dots.

So you hate his policies. Fair enough. That was a different choice if I remember correctly.

I hate the man named Donald John Trump Sr. He is much worse than "his policies" and definitely would not get my vote even if I was a Republican.

Those are not Democratic talking points. Republicans voted for Donald Trump despite knowing the horrible things he said and did, making it very clear they could not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Nobody can be educated about the rattlesnake and assume my questions are based on liberal media lies. There is a skill I am good at called mentally connecting the dots.
Broad brush strokes are difficult to respond to. Most people didn’t vote for him because of his character or skin color. They voted for him because of his promises. What are you voting for?

Back
Top Bottom