• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What we witnessed tonight wasn't a debate, it was abuse.

Sure because a former Vice President telling a sitting President to shut up was real statesmanship.

The Vice President would treat any president with respect, until they act in a manner that is obviously far below the stature of the office.

If I were Biden, I would have punched him in the face.

Go to bed, Trump supporters.

Your boy shit the bed tonight.

Sleep it off.

Come back in the morning with a head fresh full of delusions.

You all ranting and raving over Trump have missed the major point what Trump was wanting to achieve. He managed to force Biden to throw the left of his party under the bus on the issues of the green new deal, healthcare, and law enforcement. The left is not going to be happy with Biden over the answers Biden gave and to top it off he claimed what he is proposing is the face of the Democratic party.

During the GND comments it made me think: "So if that stance burns some hides, who to vote for then? Sure wouldn't be the guy that boxed him into a corner on it." Not my problem; I'm voting for the person I think would do the best for the common citizen - Sanders (the Independent). I could never endorse either of the partisan candidates they are forcing on voters with a clear conscience, and there is no other worthy (to me) alternative registered in my state. I would invite Sanders over for supper, but neither of the other two.

Seriously? The Southern Poverty Law center? Those idiots call cartoon frogs and the"A-Okay" signs equal to the Waffen SS. Those goofballs have no credibility. They get all their donations by manufacturing boogeymen and handing out victim cards.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is more respected than you are, but I'm sure Julia Roberts got criticized for her role in Pretty Woman by actual hookers, too.

I haven't even watched it and I guess it was all Trumpo trying to monologue and get in weird points that are irrelevant. Because that what he did four years ago. Good for Biden because I have seen him debate too in the past, and he's bad at it.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is more respected than you are, but I'm sure Julia Roberts got criticized for her role in Pretty Woman by actual hookers, too.
I don't seek the respect at anyone who respects the SPLC. If someone dislikes me for that, then I figure I'm doing something right.

Biden's biggest err, imho, was failing to go into detail about how his health plan is actually a big improvement over the current version of the ACA beyond the public option, it improves the subsidies to the Gold plan level which steers people in those plans which are 90/10 vs the current 80/20 silver plans which mean high, unacceptable deductible/copay levels for many middle class exchange shoppers.

Good traits for a President in a daily battle with a corrupt witch and her jester.
How ironic from a supporter of a documented thief, fraudster and racist. You can do better than this-and so can America, because right now it's looking like a third world banana republic in crisis.

The Vice President would treat any president with respect, until they act in a manner that is obviously far below the stature of the office.

If I were Biden, I would have punched him in the face.

Alzheimers can make people violent.

Not many people are complaining about that, in large part--imo--because that is exactly what America was thinking, too.

With two rapists as nominees, America ignores a lot, including its own well-being and future.

You all ranting and raving over Trump have missed the major point what Trump was wanting to achieve. He managed to force Biden to throw the left of his party under the bus on the issues of the green new deal, healthcare, and law enforcement. The left is not going to be happy with Biden over the answers Biden gave and to top it off he claimed what he is proposing is the face of the Democratic party.
I've been telling everyone that Biden won't push the progressive agenda. He's a moderate. MOST Democrats were probably glad to hear his reservations about some issues, because the party took the plaform further left than we liked. It's all a matter of degree though. Biden is still in the ballpark.

Trumpsters, your boy is flailing.

That's odd, never knew a White supremacist Nazi group that allowed Blacks and Jews as members. So clearly, the Proud Boys aren't White Supremacist or Nazis as they have Blacks and Jews in their ranks.
They're a fight club.

No, the polls are showing he creamed Trump. If anything, he'll be more prepared on details and issues.
Yeah, even the lady running the checkout at the minimart said Trump was being a total jerk, and she doesn't support Biden. If Trump's performance didn't fly here, I doubt it was well received anywhere. You don't get much redder than our neck of the woods, but I guess we still have manners.

I think Biden could have handled it better, but he could have handled it a lot worse too.

You can’t climb into the pigpen with a pig and not get muddy.

Trump needs to lay off the Adderall...

• Prescription Adderall works very well for some people with ADHD.
  • For others, however, Adderall effects can create more problems than it solves—exacerbating anxiety, irritability, anger, grandiosity, and even rage.

Hi there all you veterans who have returned home from your service only to wind up in a fight against substance or alcohol addiction.
What Trump said about both Beau and Hunter Biden, he thinks the same of you...and your service.

Thread

Back
Top Bottom