• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What We Know About Patriot Prayer

:2funny: :2funny:

Oh, Grim, dear Grim. You, a supporter of trump, who despises logic and loves violence, have the nerve to pretend that YOU are the one who is in the position of superiority here?! :D

Get off your stupid high horse. We know what this is all about. When it's right-wing extremism, your ilk condones it. Maybe, you kinda like it. :shrug:

So do not confuse yourself by pretending that you are in ANY position to talk down to me, you who condone right-wing violence. :)

The fact you deleted everything from my quote that corroborates my statement and destroys the false narrative you are trying to push, didn't go unnoticed by myself or anyone else.

What?

Your earlier response tells us nothing about Patriot Prayer. No wonder I couldn't make sense of your post.

Why does it matter? It's a moot point. He's dead.

The reason you won't answer the question is because it would expose your obvious double standard. You want to paint the right wing organisation as a bunch of assholes looking for trouble, but in doing so you would have to admit that the left wing groups ANTIFA and BLM, are far, far worse so you abstain.

I have not dishonestly portrayed anything. If I did then why didn't you point it out?

Again you insist on conflating BLM and antifa.

I would say antifa is on par with PP and PBs.

BLM is being tied directly to the violence because the movement makes trump unhappy as he tries to get reelected after blowing our response to the pandemic.

The fact you deleted everything from my quote that corroborates my statement and destroys the false narrative you are trying to push, didn't go unnoticed by myself or anyone else.

You believe that you are entitled to have every word of trash that you write be read. Obviously you are mistaken. :)

Learn to stop writing trash, and maybe I will start reading it. :thumbs:

Oh, and I see that you STILL haven't refuted my claim that you condone right-wing violence. ;)

The fake news doesn’t mention that in every single Patriot Prayer event it was the left who escalated to violence.

You on the left literally believe other people existing is violence

Precisely my point in my first post to the thread. I am surprised the person I responded to didn't pick up on my point...
What difference does it make what group the murdered guy belonged to? Does that make him any less dead, any less murdered? Where's the humanity?

BLM is being tied directly to the violence because the movement makes trump unhappy as he tries to get reelected after blowing our response to the pandemic.

Donald Trump and Covid-19 have absolutely nothing to do with the actions I have observed taking place by people involved in the BLM movement.

BLM is a racist, marxist, violent organisation who's goals are spelled out on their website, and those goals couldn't be more destructive and anti-American.

You believe that you are entitled to have every word of trash that you write be read. Obviously you are mistaken. :)

Learn to stop writing trash, and maybe I will start reading it. :thumbs:

Oh, and I see that you STILL haven't refuted my claim that you condone right-wing violence. ;)

I pointed out the difference between law enforcement agencies and BLM & ANTIFA. You completely disregarded them because they contradicted the false narrative your pushing.

That's a fact and believe me, people took notice.

p.s. it isn't my job to prove I don't believe in something... it's your job to prove that I do... Good luck trying to prove a lie.

I pointed out the difference between law enforcement agencies and BLM & ANTIFA. You completely disregarded them because they contradicted the false narrative your pushing.

That's a fact and believe me, people took notice.

Again with your failure to condemn right-wing violence. Again with your scapegoating an entire movement based on bad actions (which I condemn) of a tiny few.

One has to wonder why you are struggling so much to condemn right-wing violence. It's not a good look for you. :shrug:

Reinoehl has posted videos and photos of protests he attended since late June, after the death of George Floyd on May 25, accompanied by the hashtags #blacklivesmatter

The killer "declared himself an anti-fascist or ANTIFA".

"I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! If the police continue to pick on and beat up innocent citizens that are peacefully voicing their objections, it must be met with equal force!" a part of the extended post said, which ended with hashtags like "#Antifa #blaklivesmatter #****thepolice".

Who's Michael Reinoehl? Portland shooting suspect called himself '100% Antifa', took gun to earlier protest | MEAWW

Again with your failure to condemn right-wing violence. Again with your scapegoating an entire movement based on bad actions (which I condemn) of a tiny few.

One has to wonder why you are struggling so much to condemn right-wing violence. It's not a good look for you. :shrug:

What right wing violence are looking to have him condemn? Right now, the violence, the looting, the rioting, the arson and the attacks on innocent civilians is being done by the leftist mobs. Care to denounce them?

The killer "declared himself an anti-fascist or ANTIFA".

"I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters! Even if some of them are too ignorant to realize what antifa truly stands for. We do not want violence but we will not run from it either! If the police continue to pick on and beat up innocent citizens that are peacefully voicing their objections, it must be met with equal force!" a part of the extended post said, which ended with hashtags like "#Antifa #blaklivesmatter #****thepolice".

Who's Michael Reinoehl? Portland shooting suspect called himself '100% Antifa', took gun to earlier protest | MEAWW

Cant be. There is no such thing as Antifa. Must be the Boogaloo boys trying to trick us again.

The fake news doesn’t mention that in every single Patriot Prayer event it was the left who escalated to violence.

You on the left literally believe other people existing is violence

What would you call a caravan of pickup trucks armed with paint balls and pepper spray flying 'TRUMP' flags. Photos don't lie, videos don't lie. What is the leadership of our county doing to stop the riots? There is no democrat sitting in the White House right now, he's a republican. What is he doing to stop the killing? Patriot Prayer and Antifa are both violent. You can't deny that.

Why did you Trumpers ignore the greed, corruption and graft in the NRA for many years?

You can ask me to explain the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer, as I have close friends and allies in both groups. But I'm not associated with the NRA.

Cant be. There is no such thing as Antifa. Must be the Boogaloo boys trying to trick us again.

SMH… what was I thinking? 'Antifa is a myth'.

The defendant Jeremy Christian, who was sentenced to two consecutive life sentences earlier this year, had attended a Patriot Prayer rally several months before, but was kicked out by organizers for flashing Nazi hand signs.

Jeremy Christian also posted on Facebook that he wanted to violently overthrow the government, and install Bernie Sanders as president, in 2017.

What would you call a caravan of pickup trucks armed with paint balls and pepper spray flying 'TRUMP' flags. Photos don't lie, videos don't lie. What is the leadership of our county doing to stop the riots? There is no democrat sitting in the White House right now, he's a republican. What is he doing to stop the killing? Patriot Prayer and Antifa are both violent. You can't deny that.

Could be wrong, but didn't you call Trump a fascist, an authoritarian for wanting to send in federal help? Oh, and when he did send in US Marshalls to protect federal property, some of the anti-Trumps heads about exploded. What do you want him to do? IMO, anything he does will be met with the same resistance he's rcvd. for the last four years.
Make up your minds. Talking out of both sides of the mouth comes across as making it up as we go along.

The president cant do anything and you know that. When he sent in people, you lost your marbles. Now here you are demanding he do something. There is no reasoning with you. Your hatred for Trump rules your mind. The fact is that these riots are a state and local issue. It is democrat mayors and governors who need to act but are sitting on their hands. You know this but you refuse to call out one of your own tribe so you do what you do best, blame Trump. Its old, tired, desperate and stupid.

Could be wrong, but didn't you call Trump a fascist, an authoritarian for wanting to send in federal help? Oh, and when he did send in US Marshalls to protect federal property, some of the anti-Trumps heads about exploded. What do you want him to do? IMO, anything he does will be met with the same resistance he's rcvd. for the last four years.
Make up your minds. Talking out of both sides of the mouth comes across as making it up as we go along.

You beat me to it!! Great minds think alike.

Jeremy Christian also posted on Facebook that he wanted to violently overthrow the government, and install Bernie Sanders as president, in 2017.

I wonder who is funding these fab groups?
He sounds like a lovely person. :lol:

[h=1]What We Know About Patriot Prayer[/h]What We Know About Patriot Prayer | Southern Poverty Law Center On Sunday morning, the New York Times reported that a man wearing a hat branded with the insignia of Patriot Prayer was shot and killed in Portland

Patriot Prayer is a far-right group active in the Pacific Northwest. Over the past three years, the group has hosted and promoted rallies in progressive cities like Portland, frequently engaging in violence against their political opponents. Patriot Prayer rallies regularly include the Proud Boys, a hate group, and various antigovernment extremist groups. In 2018, the FBI included the Washington-Oregon Proud Boys during a presentation to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office on “domestically inspired acts of violence.” The FBI advised, “Proud Boys members have contributed to the recent escalation of violence at political rallies held on college campuses, and in cities like Charlottesville, Virginia, Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington,” a report from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office stated.

Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot Prayer, lives in Vancouver, Washington and has called Portland “disgusting” and filled with “so much darkness.” He has instructed members and supporters to be armed at rallies, saying, “Everyone should be carrying around guns at all times, especially people in our situation.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US has more guns than any developed country in the world.

I am sorry that someone died in all of this, I denounce the violence on all sides.

I know a bit about this group, my nephew traveled with them a few years ago in Portland, he was part of a university project on "Hate in America". He didn't have much nice to say about these guys. The project he was a part of won a lot of journalism awards.

Haha, SPLC like so many organizations has shot its credibility, and is now a left wing propaganda site.

Southern Poverty Law Center is a scam, not an arbiter of justice

That was my first reaction as well.

Then, the case they brought to bear:

"Patriot Prayer has sometimes had members be in geospatial proximity to Proud Boys who are BAD. This means that Patriot Prayer is also bad. This works the exact opposite for BLM protestors, who, despite being in geospatial proximity to rioters and looters, should never, ever, ever be tarnished with them"​

:roll:

I wonder who is funding these fab groups?
He sounds like a lovely person. :lol:

Jeremy Christian is just nuts. He was known to rant about Christians while riding public transit in Portland. He also ranted about Muslims, and two men decided to confront him over the rant against Muslims. The odd thing is, nobody said a peep when he was raving about how much he hated Christians. The thing about Portland being the protest capital of the world, is it draws certifiably insane people who would be screeching at the sky whether a protest was involved or not.

[h=1]What We Know About Patriot Prayer[/h]What We Know About Patriot Prayer | Southern Poverty Law Center On Sunday morning, the New York Times reported that a man wearing a hat branded with the insignia of Patriot Prayer was shot and killed in Portland

Patriot Prayer is a far-right group active in the Pacific Northwest. Over the past three years, the group has hosted and promoted rallies in progressive cities like Portland, frequently engaging in violence against their political opponents. Patriot Prayer rallies regularly include the Proud Boys, a hate group, and various antigovernment extremist groups. In 2018, the FBI included the Washington-Oregon Proud Boys during a presentation to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office on “domestically inspired acts of violence.” The FBI advised, “Proud Boys members have contributed to the recent escalation of violence at political rallies held on college campuses, and in cities like Charlottesville, Virginia, Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington,” a report from the Clark County Sheriff’s Office stated.

Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot Prayer, lives in Vancouver, Washington and has called Portland “disgusting” and filled with “so much darkness.” He has instructed members and supporters to be armed at rallies, saying, “Everyone should be carrying around guns at all times, especially people in our situation.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US has more guns than any developed country in the world.

What has this got to do with a man getting shot to death?

No, it’s because many of their protests have turned violent.

Back
Top Bottom