• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Was The Worse Affliction You Suffered Under A Trump Presidency That Is Now Gone Under Biden's ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What Was The Worse Affliction You Suffered Under A Trump Presidency That Is Now Gone Under Biden's ?

Encouraging his base to hurt others. Lying constantly. Removing clean air and water regulation to allow corps to pollute for money. He also reinstated the climate official Trump threw out.
Put Tariffs back in place to protect American producers so they don't lose money to foreign cheap labor.
Reinstating DACA, so people who did all that work don't get thrown out.
ETC, ETC, there's a ton.

I no longer have to listen to the mendacious ****wit mangling the language.
That really sounds like a burden compared to things like the massive increase in fentynal deaths now occuring that makes it the #1 cause of death in the age group 18 -40 today .

But I do detect that your cheerleading of the actual beliefs behind what you characterize as today's grammatical excellence from the current president speaks to an affinity you have for his racial characterizations as well as his excellent discourse.

"FINALLY, WE HAVE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN THAT IS CLEAN AND ARTICULATE.. " ( President Biden )

" POOR KIDS ARE JUST AS SMART AS SOME WHITE KIDS ! " ( President Biden )

That really sounds like a burden compared to things like the massive increase in fentynal deaths now occuring that makes it the #1 cause of death in the age group 18 -40 today .

But I do detect that your cheerleading of the actual beliefs behind what you characterize as today's grammatical excellence from the current president speaks to an affinity you have for his racial characterizations as well as his excellent discourse.

"FINALLY, WE HAVE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN THAT IS CLEAN AND ARTICULATE.. " ( President Biden )

Yeah, good thing there wasn't a huge opioid epidemic when Trump was president.

Encouraging his base to hurt others. Lying constantly. Removing clean air and water regulation to allow corps to pollute for money. He also reinstated the climate official Trump threw out.
Put Tariffs back in place to protect American producers so they don't lose money to foreign cheap labor.
Reinstating DACA, so people who did all that work don't get thrown out.
ETC, ETC, there's a ton.
That's quite a list .
Why do you think Biden's corrections have caused his presidency to still be searching for rock bottom as we speak ?
POLITICS

Biden's job approval rating hits lowest point of his presidency as most Americans think the U.S. headed in the wrong direction​

That's quite a list .
Why do you think Biden's corrections have caused his presidency to still be searching for rock bottom as we speak ?
POLITICS

Biden's job approval rating hits lowest point of his presidency as most Americans think the U.S. headed in the wrong direction​

Because the Alt Right propaganda machine, unfortunately, is very effective. When you've been brainwashed to hate democrats, stupid people believe it.

Mean man not say bad things anymore. The left is taking a break from overdramatizing every little thing, and allowing the right to tag in. Depending on 2024 we will see who tags in for the next cycle. Lies by the president are now being labeled misstatements again

I'm no longer embarrassed and ashamed to talk to my friends in Europe and Asia.
What, you don't talk to African Americans ?
Oh , now I understand .

"YOU AIN'T BLACK !" ( President Biden )

The embarrassment of having that loudmouth oaf representing America. He confirmed to the world every ugly stereotype about America.

" THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY IS REALLY DIVERSE, ITS NOT LIKE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY" ( President Biden )
cornpop3.jpg

I don't miss the frenzied reporting by the MSM trying desperately to tell lies about Trump on a daily basis.
That's about it. Biden's America is far suckier than Trumps.

That third rate reality tv has-been cheapened everything. For the first time in my life I thought we had white trash living in the White House.
So " white trash " does not equate to racist in your book ?

valid.jpg

I don't miss the frenzied reporting by the MSM trying desperately to tell lies about Trump on a daily basis.
You felt his pain

So " white trash " does not equate to racist in your book ?

View attachment 67385804
I don't know why you keep on posting this over and over. Biden isn't a racist. Stick with pedo or senile old fart

I don't know why you keep on posting this over and over. Biden isn't a racist. Stick with pedo or senile old fart
So do you think maybe the reason blacks are fleeing from him in droves today is because they are not "..just as smart as some white kids" (President Biden), and they just are not aware that he really is not a racist ?

Why Joe Biden Is Bleeding Black Support - New York Magazine

Some people care about more than their bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom