• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What was that again?

Code:
I don't like Brussel sprouts means I don't like white people justice?

I don't think so. Based on the Star Trek bit and some other thing he said I suspect that the guy is a little, shall we say, "eccentric". He is also kind of uninformed with regard to the whole Kenosha situation but, frankly, if he's been dealing with a son in the hospital that's understandable.

I don't think so. Based on the Star Trek bit and some other thing he said I suspect that the guy is a little, shall we say, "eccentric". He is also kind of uninformed with regard to the whole Kenosha situation but, frankly, if he's been dealing with a son in the hospital that's understandable.

I think so.
Yesterday at the Washington March he made it clear when he screamed into the mic that there are two types of justice in our country. White justice and black justice. I think he kept quiet on CNN on the advice of his son's attorneys.

I think so.
Yesterday at the Washington March he made it clear when he screamed into the mic that there are two types of justice in our country. White justice and black justice. I think he kept quiet on CNN on the advice of his son's attorneys.

He did use the two types of justice line in this interview too. He does not seem to have any comprehension regarding the difference in behavior of the suspects in the two cases and, as we see over and over, only looks at the cops.

Back
Top Bottom