• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What type of planes really hit the Towers

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Many witnesses and video closups appear to show at least one was not a commercial passenger plane but look much more like some type of military plane.

Were these planes rigged with military remote flying technology?

Here are some chilling facts about one of the planes used on 9/11 to hit the Towers:

Many witnesses and video closups appear to show at least one was not a commercial passenger plane but look much more like some type of military plane.

Were these planes rigged with military remote flying technology?
No witnesses cite a military plane. Witnesses in the building report a United aircraft. Every photograph in the world agrees with the workers in the buildings. No plane was rigged with "military remote flying technology".

No witnesses cite a military plane. Witnesses in the building report a United aircraft. Every photograph in the world agrees with the workers in the buildings. No plane was rigged with "military remote flying technology".

Did you see the interviews of the witnesses that seen the plane and clearly described it or did you just want to stick up for your beliefs without looking at other information?

Did you see the interviews of the witnesses that seen the plane and clearly described it or did you just want to stick up for your beliefs without looking at other information?

I've seen the pictures for 9 years. Hundreds of pictures from hundreds of sources; not ones cherrypicked to fit into some bizarre fantasy I had about bombs being planted in buildingss. I heard a witness in the building. I used logic. You use fantasies and imagination

I've seen the pictures for 9 years. Hundreds of pictures from hundreds of sources; not ones cherrypicked to fit into some bizarre fantasy I had about bombs being planted in buildingss. I heard a witness in the building. I used logic. You use fantasies and imagination

Over 100 first responders at the scene cite seeing and hearing many explosives before and during collapse...do you dismiss them and cherry pic....

Last edited:
Over 100 first responders at the scene cite seeing and hearing many explosives before and during collapse...do you dismiss them and cherry pic....

Saw the videotape. No explosions. No flashes. No case to be had by you. PS: There is no media blackout. Its just a matter of nobody believing your bull ****.

Saw the videotape. No explosions. No flashes. No case to be had by you. PS: There is no media blackout. Its just a matter of nobody believing your bull ****.

More drivel on your part....you know over 38% of Americans polled believes it and you know over 33% of Canadians polled believe it.

Why do you continually say "nobody"?

More drivel on your part....you know over 38% of Americans polled believes it and you know over 33% of Canadians polled believe it.

As proven 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding the US on a map. It gets worse from there when you ask them to place NY or Ohio. I supplied the links. As for your 38 percent...its soft. Are you going to ever tell us what you don't believe about the 911 commissions report? Or did you not even read it

As proven 1 in 5 Americans have trouble finding the US on a map. It gets worse from there when you ask them to place NY or Ohio. I supplied the links. As for your 38 percent...its soft. Are you going to ever tell us what you don't believe about the 911 commissions report? Or did you not even read it

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report say they were stonewalled from doing any real investigation by the Whitehouse, top CIA, and top Military?

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report say they wanted to bring charges in their investigation because of being outright lied to?

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in in the 9/11 Commission Report say we still do not know the truth about 9/11?

Are you going to tell me why of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report resigned out of frustration saying it is a national scandal?

What is there to believe or not believe in a report that is devoid of most of the facts?

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report say they were stonewalled from doing any real investigation by the Whitehouse, top CIA, and top Military?

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report say they wanted to bring charges in their investigation because of being outright lied to?

Are you going to tell me why most of the people involved in in the 9/11 Commission Report say we still do not know the truth about 9/11?

Are you going to tell me why of the people involved in the 9/11 Commission Report resigned out of frustration saying it is a national scandal?

What is there to believe or not believe in a report that is devoid of most of the facts?

The report is out there. What do YOU disbelieve about it. Its easy to see why the movement is a joke; you're making me laugh so much that you won't engage and answer a question. No you-tube no case I see.

The commission signed off on the report and stands behind it.

Point out what you don't believe. Stop dancing.

I'm not convinced about the 'pods' or whatever... and it's really a superfluous point. People have a hard enough time grasping the concept of WHY you would attack yourself... nevermind 'there were pods under the plane that caused flashes'... but yet again, that could be something pretty damning...

However, if this was the case, that's what was described in operation Northwoods the operation that if it weren't aborted in some point that would have been the means to have a war with communist cuba.

People have a hard enough time grasping the concept of WHY you would attack yourself... nevermind 'there were pods under the plane that caused flashes'... but yet again, that could be something pretty damning...

However, if this was the case, that's what was described in operation Northwoods the operation that if it weren't aborted in some point that would have been the means to have a war with communist cuba.

Yes, there are well documented proposed plans throughout American History to do false flag attacks in the guise of promoting America's security both militarily and economically.

Last edited:
Yes, there are well documented proposed plans throughout American History to do false flag attacks in the guise of promoting America's security both militarily and economically.

Proposed. So some general makes some plan sometime and you drum it up to be some sort of official policy. Do you ever get around to answering any questions or presenting anything factual?

They did not clearly describe it. They voiced an unsure opinion while in the midst of the chaos.

Nothing about such statements is definitive or even curious.

A huge city full of millions and yes some who saw it will say " looked like a military plane " or " looked like a cargo plane " or" looked like a commerial airliner.

Not one first responder reported seeing or hearing EXPLOSIVES.

Some reported hearing or seeing EXPLOSIONS which is significantly different.

Things explode when buildings catch fire.

You dismiss these facts and yes only you are cherry picking to fit an agenda.

This is manipulation of facts again to support your agenda. 38% donot believe IT. It being your interpretation and others interpretation of events.

Yes many ( including your cited 38% ) doubt the " official " explanation.

This does not support your claim and it is irrelevant because consensus does not equal truth.

Over 50% once believed Black people were inferior to white people but it was not true.

Over 50% once believed Elvis faked his own death but that was ludicrous.

You can engineer a poll or survey to obtain a result which says 99% agree with you and it means nothing because the facts and evidence prove you wrong.

Here are some more images of the plane showing something extra attached to it and also showing it appears to be a gray cargo type military plane with no windows...

second_plane_object_small.jpg

4pods.jpg

podslide.jpg

Last edited:
So, lemme guess... all the people on those flights that didn't actually exist are sequestered on some deserted island somewhere, eh?

:lol:

This is manipulation of facts again to support your agenda. 38% donot believe IT. It being your interpretation and others interpretation of events.

Yes many ( including your cited 38% ) doubt the " official " explanation.

This does not support your claim and it is irrelevant because consensus does not equal truth.

Over 50% once believed Black people were inferior to white people but it was not true.

Over 50% once believed Elvis faked his own death but that was ludicrous.

You can engineer a poll or survey to obtain a result which says 99% agree with you and it means nothing because the facts and evidence prove you wrong.

100% of the framers thought only white landowners should rule and vote. Ahh the good old days LOL

Here are some more images of the plane showing something extra attached to it and also showing it appears to be a gray cargo type military plane with no windows...

Windows from Flight 175...

911-flight175windows-l.jpg

Your move.

So, lemme guess... all the people on those flights that didn't actually exist are sequestered on some deserted island somewhere, eh?

:lol:

For most people never hearing from someone after they:

Bought a ticket on plane X
After they board plane x
And a crash is reported by plane x

Would mean that they died in the crash on the plane they boarded after they bought a ticket. Logic takes a holiday in truther land

I don't know why I am feeding this nonsense. I was there. They were commercial jets.

:failpail:

I don't know why I am feeding this nonsense. I was there. They were commercial jets.

:failpail:

WHAT do you know eh? They were cruise missiles with paper mache covers to LOOK like jumbojets. It all makes sense now!

second_plane_object_small.jpg

4pods.jpg

podslide.jpg

When thousands of images are captured of the same subject from different distances and angles many of them will look distinctly different from the rest.

That is all you have. Nothing in any of your images shows anything like a military plane.

They all show the same plane with different light and shadows when viewed from a different angle.

Nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom