• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What type of planes really hit the Towers

100% of the framers thought only white landowners should rule and vote. Ahh the good old days LOL

According to creative dreams that consensus = absolute truth as does any other consensus.

When thousands of images are captured of the same subject from different distances and angles many of them will look distinctly different from the rest.

That is all you have. Nothing in any of your images shows anything like a military plane.

They all show the same plane with different light and shadows when viewed from a different angle.

Nothing more than that.

In June of 2003, the La Vanguardia in Bercelona, Spain (one of Spains largest newspapers) hired a Spanish University to perform digital analysis of the CNN footage.

After a thorough examination, their conclusion was that the object on the bottom of the plane was three dimensional and was not caused by shadow or reflection.

Over 100 first responders at the scene cite seeing and hearing many explosives before and during collapse...do you dismiss them and cherry pic....

CD this has all been discussed before. There is nothing new dealing with 9/11. I want to do a comparison. The CA gas line explosion that just happened. People said, things like, it sounded like a bomb, I though a plane crashed, I thought it was an earthquake. They were all eye witnessess. The point is people relate to sounds that they may be familiar with to explain what they heard.

So I do not doubt the first responders heard something. Now, was it a bomb or something else that caused the sound? I have been on wildfire fatality / entrapment investigations. I have had firefighters tell me it sounded like a train, jet, explosion when the fire blew up. There was no train, there was no plane, there was no bomb. I have been on wildfires where I would swear it sounded like building collapsing as trees collapsed after the fire passed. There was no buildings. The point of all this is you need other evidence to substantiate what a witness is telling you.

It is way pass time for all of us to heal from what happened on 9/11. Never forget, but move on and live life the best you can.

In June of 2003, the La Vanguardia in Bercelona, Spain (one of Spains largest newspapers) hired a Spanish University to perform digital analysis of the CNN footage.

After a thorough examination, their conclusion was that the object on the bottom of the plane was three dimensional and was not caused by shadow or reflection.

There was no pod.
The paper isn't in the top 3 in circulation.
You lie quite often.

There was no pod.
The paper isn't in the top 3 in circulation.
You lie quite often.

You are the liar here. I did not say top 3....I said one of the top.

It just so happens it is spains #4 selling paper and you likely knew this when you played your little manipulation there....liar:roll:

So, lemme guess... all the people on those flights that didn't actually exist are sequestered on some deserted island somewhere, eh?

:lol:

I could think of a few possibilities on this, assuming of course that this is the case :

1 - The people onboard THOUGHT they were boarding a typical plane.
2 - What you said
3 - They boarded the plane, which flew them to some undisclosed location where they were lined up in a pit and buried.

To the person that was there and saw that they were actual planes : Looking at the video and pictures, there's no doubt that it was a commercial airliner... What the 'pods' suggest is that these planes were military jets that were converted and repainted to have the same serial numbers / logos as the airliner it intended to imitate.

You are the liar here. I did not say top 3....I said one of the top.

It just so happens it is spains #4 selling paper and you likely knew this when you played your little manipulation there....liar:roll:

Didn't lie. Said it wasn't in the top 3. You confirmed it. If they were handing out medals for circulation, your rag wouldn't get any hardware. Still no pod. You lie quite often.

I could think of a few possibilities on this, assuming of course that this is the case :

1 - The people onboard THOUGHT they were boarding a typical plane.
2 - What you said
3 - They boarded the plane, which flew them to some undisclosed location where they were lined up in a pit and buried.

To the person that was there and saw that they were actual planes : Looking at the video and pictures, there's no doubt that it was a commercial airliner... What the 'pods' suggest is that these planes were military jets that were converted and repainted to have the same serial numbers / logos as the airliner it intended to imitate.

I also knew jeremy glick from The time i was at ogasawara's Kokushi dojo above westwood ford. Things like this with the conspiracy circle jerking from somewhere other than nyc telling me what i saw is not only highly insulting but disrespectful to people i lost that day.

I also knew jeremy glick from The time i was at ogasawara's Kokushi dojo above westwood ford. Things like this with the conspiracy circle jerking from somewhere other than nyc telling me what i saw is not only highly insulting but disrespectful to people i lost that day.

Its sort of an inmature hero complex; instead of trying to make believe they are heroes; they rather try to discredit those who make a differance.

I'm not telling you what you saw... and I'm not making light of any people lost that day. What I said was, assuming the pods issue is factual, that would mean that a military plane was made to LOOK LIKE a normal airliner... from 80 or so stories up, OF COURSE it would look like a passenger plane... we're examining photos and video evidence here afterall.

I also went to great care (yet still unnoticed) to point out that I don't put much weight into this concept of 'pods' under the plane.

Finally, I AM NOT the one disrespecting the heroes of the day by refusing them health care treatment.
I AM NOT the one calling the firefighters and police 'ambulance chasers' (that was NYTimes)
I AM NOT the one that lied and told everyone the air was safe.
I AM NOT the one who USES the victims and their families to make a point, meanwhile MANY of the victims families are strong truthers.

So if YOU REALLY DO care about the respect of the victims, the families, the heroes of 9-11... why aren't you out there on the 11th of every month pushing for JUSTICE??? Are you just trying TO USE those that died to push the official version ??

WHY WOULD you be trying to stifle debate?? What's the motivation??

Honestly, where truthers will have the victims and their families step up and speak their own words, those that believe the official version CLAIM to speak ON BEHALF of those individuals regardless of their actual beliefs.... so I ask you, which one shows more disrespect???

Its sort of an inmature hero complex; instead of trying to make believe they are heroes; they rather try to discredit those who make a differance.

Its an insane circle jerk. I've had these kinds of handjobs tell me there was no "jeremy glick"'and i never saw flight 11 from 33rd and 5th that morning. I've heard it all. The fact that this thread starter boinces from one conspiracy to conflicting conspiracy cries of a psychological need for attention not for any search for the "truth"

I'm not telling you what you saw... and I'm not making light of any people lost that day. What I said was, assuming the pods issue is factual, that would mean that a military plane was made to LOOK LIKE a normal airliner... from 80 or so stories up, OF COURSE it would look like a passenger plane... we're examining photos and video evidence here afterall.

I also went to great care (yet still unnoticed) to point out that I don't put much weight into this concept of 'pods' under the plane.

Finally, I AM NOT the one disrespecting the heroes of the day by refusing them health care treatment.
I AM NOT the one calling the firefighters and police 'ambulance chasers' (that was NYTimes)
I AM NOT the one that lied and told everyone the air was safe.
I AM NOT the one who USES the victims and their families to make a point, meanwhile MANY of the victims families are strong truthers.

So if YOU REALLY DO care about the respect of the victims, the families, the heroes of 9-11... why aren't you out there on the 11th of every month pushing for JUSTICE??? Are you just trying TO USE those that died to push the official version ??

WHY WOULD you be trying to stifle debate?? What's the motivation??

Honestly, where truthers will have the victims and their families step up and speak their own words, those that believe the official version CLAIM to speak ON BEHALF of those individuals regardless of their actual beliefs.... so I ask you, which one shows more disrespect???

The dis-respect you show for the victims and those who tried to save their lives knows no limits. On this thread alone, you play the "what if" game about the aircraft possibly being "non typical". You play the "what if" game about the victims being "lined up in a pit and buried". If you were doing this out of unparalleled crassness like creative dreamz does; that would be one realm of distastefulness. But you genuinely are ignorant of just how much damage you do by playing that bull **** game.

And the same pbhotographed or filmed from 100 other angles showed no pod. A low rated spanish newspaper is not a credible source.

What enhancement and where is their final image after enhancement?

The so called pod was in fact the fairing which is found under most aircraft and looked vaguely like a pod under the right lighting conditions and at the right distanbce.

BTW it is still a three dimensional part of a three dimensional object.

But not a pod.

The dis-respect you show for the victims and those who tried to save their lives knows no limits.

Let's get this right... It is MY FAULT that the true heroes that day have mostly all died, many of them are in really bad shape, yet I AM the DISRESPECTFUL one for bringing up the fact that the HEROES are being treated like crap by the government. The core of what I'm asking for is a proper investigation, and though I don't mention that, I would like to see the heroes get full and free treatment for any health problems from 9-11... but instead, the NYTimes calls them 'ambulance chasers'... no joke. That's NOT ME...

On this thread alone, you play the "what if" game about the aircraft possibly being "non typical". You play the "what if" game about the victims being "lined up in a pit and buried".

Listen, the question was : "What happened to the people on the plane?" I gave 3 possibilities... that are not unprecedented historically... Seriously, that's like saying it's disrespectful to point out that millions of jews were lined up in pits during the holocaust.

If you were doing this out of unparalleled crassness like creative dreamz does; that would be one realm of distastefulness. But you genuinely are ignorant of just how much damage you do by playing that bull **** game.

It's many if not most of the families of the victims of 9-11 are asking for a new investigation, because most of their questions were never addressed in the official account. So, it's the comparison I gave before : if someone in your family is killed and the cops come up to you and say 'oh, it's gang related so we won't investigate further'... wouldn't you feel robbed of justice?? I know for a fact that there are large numbers of the victims families that are asking for a proper investigation. Those that ARE asking for such things are quite vocal about their positions, whereas those pushing the official versions will simply 'speak for' these individuals

He does no damage. It's just sad we have to witness this.

You know what... MAYBE that was misguided towards yourself. However, I've seen that used as a tactic so many times... especially given my distinct clarifications.

So, yes, I feel for your loss, I DO know what it's like to lose loved ones tragically, but the way you present your point is to say that ANY questioning of the events is a 'disrespect'... when I view it the opposite way, that it HONORS those that died by ensuring that the issue has been adequately resolved and that the people actually involved are actually apprehended for their crimes... even for minor crimes as 'criminal negligence'...

Had we collectively kept our heads through the ordeal, perhaps the event could have been properly and thoroughly been conducted, as soon as possible (1-3 weeks NOT 400+days later).

That said, because it 'disrespects' your friend to investigate 9-11 further, does it bother you that it robs others like Manny Badillo, who also lost family and friends that day of THEIR sense of justice?? Shouldn't it be ok for them to ask a second opinion??

Do you think it's appropriate that some firefighters have even been forced homeless due to the medical problems and bills overcoming their situation??

There is damage being done by such innuendo.

Let's get this right... It is MY FAULT that the true heroes that day have mostly all died, many of them are in really bad shape, yet I AM the DISRESPECTFUL one for bringing up the fact that the HEROES are being treated like crap by the government. The core of what I'm asking for is a proper investigation, and though I don't mention that, I would like to see the heroes get full and free treatment for any health problems from 9-11... but instead, the NYTimes calls them 'ambulance chasers'... no joke. That's NOT ME...

We had an investigation. Aside from them not naming a name, you have no reason not to trust it's outcome. You're not here for them; you're here because you crave attention so you pick a hot button issue to take the most ridiculous stance upon.

lol... we're back to the PODS?!?! Wow... that's very... retro of you CD. Good one. :lol:

Holy strawmen, BmanMcfly.

Anyway You are full of it. You are looking for aliens in elvis's toilet, you don't honor the fallen, you use them as a game for your conspiracy idiocy. Please, you people are a dime a dozen and should be shunned as the kooks you are.

Last edited:
Holy strawmen, BmanMcfly.

Anyway You are full of it. You are looking for aliens in elvis's toilet, you don't honor the fallen, you use them as a game for your conspiracy idiocy. Please, you people are a dime a dozen and should be shunned as the kooks you are.

Show me where and how I've specifically 'dishonored' their memories??? So far it's just that discussing what happened that day 'offends you'... which, in all honesty isn't exactly my problem.

Seriously though, HOW DOES MY POINTING OUT that the firefighters have been getting almost FULLY shafted and left to die in many cases for diseases suffered DIRECTLY as a result of their heroisim ON 9-11???

I can think of one bit that you MIGHT take offense to, but I was asked a question, and I answered what could have happened... there are only so many potentials on that one. Don't worry, anyone willing to put themselves in a situation where they know where the bodies are buried winds up sharing that fate eventually.

You really want to shut me up??? PROVE me wrong... don't 'tell' me I'm wrong that's a waste... but again... even with explicit clarification YOU SIR, ARE THE ONE that is bringing up that I AM disrespecting by contemplating the video / picture evidence HAVING EXPLICITLY spelled out my actual position on this issue.

But you carried on saying that because you know someone that died that day means that we are forced to drop it... I am sorry for your loss, I really am, and I'm glad you feel like you got justice, but the fact is that there are MANY of the victims families THEMSELVES that are more and less vocal 9-11 truthers, so, your statement to shut me up, intentionally or not IS an intention to shut us ALL UP.

Listen, I wish the attacks had never happened; now I wouldn't be looking at naked body scanners, discussions of iris scanners, a patriot act with total information awareness, MIAC and other similar reports, middle eastern wars with no end and without even a definition of what 'victory' will look like, the complete abandonment of the heroes... at some point don't you think it's a reasonable question to ask of 'who really benefitted'from 9-11??'

Back
Top Bottom