• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What to do. What to do.

Am currently working on my Reenlistment package for 4 more years in the Marines. After that though am debating after a totally of 9 years in should I continue on and do 20 or should I get it out. If i get out am debating of becoming a History Teacher or going into politics with my ultimate Goal of becoming the Governor of Washington state. Suggestions?

My opinion is you should retire from the Corps (or corpse if you're Obama). Eleven years (after your next tour is up) sounds like a long time but it's not. You'd get good benefits, still have time to teach, and it would look really good when you ran for office.

History is awesome. I'm a history major, if I ever want to do anything besides the Corps, high school history teacher would be one of them. Would never want to run for public office though.

Back
Top Bottom