• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What to do about New York State?

Exactly.. And I especially love it when so called 'state rights advocates' blast other states about how the citizens run their own states. About every month a 'NY, California, etc. Blue state sux thread is started here. And I wonder why someone from Alabama or where ever and who daily goes on and on about 'States Rights' would care about how California runs their own state. It's of course because of politics, but it is weird seeing how they don't see how hypocritical they are being.

And NY is 2nd in Apple growing, behind Washington State, thus the Apple fetish here. lol

I am with you there, my friend.
CA cussed AL, AL cusses NY, NY cusses TX...all a complete waste of time.

Though NY might be second in growing, I think they had longer to develop their recipes.

This Texas kid found a new heaven when he ate thick cut baked pork chops with baked apples and apple sauce in upstate NY.
back home we fried thin ones almost exclusively.

I am with you there, my friend.
CA cussed AL, AL cusses NY, NY cusses TX...all a complete waste of time.

Though NY might be second in growing, I think they had longer to develop their recipes.

This Texas kid found a new heaven when he ate thick cut baked pork chops with baked apples and apple sauce in upstate NY.
back home we fried thin ones almost exclusively.

Homemade Apple Sauce. Absolute Heaven.

Back
Top Bottom