• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What they mean when they say women's rights..

While you are throwing the baby out with the bath water, you might as well throw out science with the water too.
Of course women consciously have sex which there is a risk of pregnancy. That's pretty simple to understand. And, that idea that you can't get pregnant with having just one orgasm from the man is really stupid. That's like, "you can't get pregnant on the first time" stupid. Again, doesn't matter. If the woman has sexual intercourse she takes the risk on of getting pregnant. Then, it's accountability and responsibility the woman takes on to have the baby. She has it, great. She doesn't, murder.

And because you consciously know every time you get into a car that you could be hit by a drunk driver, that means you are consenting you being hit by a drunk driver, yes?

I never claimed “you can’t get pregnant from just one orgasm”. Why are you deliberately lying, aka bearing false witness? Do you want to go to hell for unapologetically sinning?

Science doesn't back you up. Spouting off garbage with no proof of references is typical in this forum.

The chances of getting pregnant while on birth control are 1 in 100 FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

The science does back me up.

That cell has either the DNA of a man or woman. So, all mankind is the true understanding of all "men." Also, it is well understood in the world of literature as well. Dang, I keep having to explain basic truths that are self evident to Democrats, liberals and communists. However, I notice that more and more are coming to grips with the fact the created being is a separate individual person. Now, if I can get through to some thick minds that the baby and mother have equal rights to life. It's self evident that Democrats, liberals and communists don't believe in equal rights unless it helps them politically and to destroy the United States of America.

A zygote is not a “man” nor a “person”. It is a single CELL. I have no idea why you are being so ridiculous. And your rants don’t help your cause, they just make you look wildly emotional. Try to calm down and debate in a thoughtful manner instead of just repeating yourself. A single cell is not a “man” no matter how often you repeat it.

No they are not. They always go first today. The white man goes last.
Women never had vault grips, blacks did.
Neither have valid gripes today.

What whiny nonsense. Poor poor pitiful white man.

The liberal left is just insane. They think they can read the minds of people. And, that they are more moral and able to judge people. Yet, they kill unborn babies and think it's a good fun thing to do.
So, Jefferson writes clear as can be that "All men (mankind) are created equal. He didn't write all "white" men. You do know that white's also enslaved other whites as well. And, the first slave owner was black. And, it was black people in Africa that rounded up other blacks to sell to the slave traders. It's still going on today. So, I demand reparations from black and liberal Democrats who were the slave trader racists of that time period. Based on what Jefferson wrote, I'd say he wanted to end slavery and revolting from Great Britain was the beginning of this. The Founding Fathers laid the ground work for the end of slavery and giving women the right to vote. Took a while but they started it with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. But, the self-righteous will never understand that time period and judge them unrighteously based on today's morals and ways to do things. Yet, at the same time, revert back to slavery by calling all white people racist. You have no moral standing above Jefferson.

What matters is not what was written, but what was put into practice. The founders paid lip service to equality. They did not back their words with actions. That is the definition of a hypocrite.

What whiny nonsense. Poor poor pitiful white man.
What, my post did not fit you agenda it upset you?
For my entire career the white male came last. When does it stop?

I always had to hire the black or the women. I was on board with it. I supported affrimative action.

We have corrected these problems. The inequities that remain are not race or gender, they are class.

White, black or female, you are pretty much locked out of the class above you.

Skeptics seem to be some of the most dishonest people I've ever run into...
No it doesn't. That's just stupid. Commandment #3, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. The overuse of the name of God is taking His name in vain. Using his title is mostly more appropriate. You have no proof that his name was removed in place with "Lord." What you don't want to do is say that Jehovah-Jesus is our Lord God because you believe he isn't a member of the Godhead. So, no one is skeptical and you are being dishonest by not providing references for your statements.

And because you consciously know every time you get into a car that you could be hit by a drunk driver, that means you are consenting you being hit by a drunk driver, yes?

I never claimed “you can’t get pregnant from just one orgasm”. Why are you deliberately lying, aka bearing false witness? Do you want to go to hell for unapologetically sinning?
Yes. But, as a good driver and a defensive driver, I pay attention and am careful to obey the laws. As a good woman, you be a good person and defensive in taking risks of getting pregnant by abstaining. Thus, you are paying attention to God's laws and not be a whore. And, yes, you did say you can't get pregnant with one orgasm. Re-read what you wrote.

The chances of getting pregnant while on birth control are 1 in 100 FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

The science does back me up.
That depends on how many times you have an orgasm by your man. It could be 1 in a 1000 if the woman is ugly and fat...

A zygote is not a “man” nor a “person”. It is a single CELL. I have no idea why you are being so ridiculous. And your rants don’t help your cause, they just make you look wildly emotional. Try to calm down and debate in a thoughtful manner instead of just repeating yourself. A single cell is not a “man” no matter how often you repeat it.

A zygote, fertilized egg cell that results from the union of a female gamete (egg, or ovum) with a male gamete (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is brief and is followed by cleavage, when the single cell becomes subdivided into smaller cells. At that first union, the human has all the DNA needed to be a male or female human. Getting back to equality of the created zygote and the mother, abortionists simply don't believe in the equal right to life for both. Only for the selfish whore of a mother.

No it doesn't. That's just stupid. Commandment #3, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. The overuse of the name of God is taking His name in vain. Using his title is mostly more appropriate. You have no proof that his name was removed in place with "Lord." What you don't want to do is say that Jehovah-Jesus is our Lord God because you believe he isn't a member of the Godhead. So, no one is skeptical and you are being dishonest by not providing references for your statements.
Yet, the Tetragrammaton/God's name is cited over 7000 times in the original manuscripts, so God's name, Jehovah must be important to Him, as well as to Jesus Christ...

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known,+ so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” John 17:26

What matters is not what was written, but what was put into practice. The founders paid lip service to equality. They did not back their words with actions. That is the definition of a hypocrite.
No they did not. Stop trying to re-write history. In there writings, they were against slavery but because of their primary goal of independence and the laws at the time, they developed the system to allow eventually for the elimination of slavery and other bigotry. Jefferson didn't say all white men are created equal. Even though the southern colonies had to come along with the northern for the revolution to work. Compromise was made and the fight to end slavery was pushed down the road until later. Establishing a working government would take decades to organize and run. And, to be quite frank, the North had to strengthen a lot to be able to even go down the road to end slavery. Finally, we had a President willing to take the chance to end slavery. But, even more important, the North had a General in the making that fought war differently than ever before. Without Ulysses S Grant, the North loses the war and slavery continues. The primary reason for the Declaration of Independence was separation from the tyrannical King, not to end slavery. But, the groundwork was laid for ending slavery. Regardless of this, All are made with equal rights to life. End of story.

Yet, the Tetragrammaton/God's name is cited over 7000 times in the original manuscripts, so God's name, Jehovah must be important to Him, as well as to Jesus Christ...

"I have made your name known to them and will make it known,+ so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” John 17:26
First of all, we don't have the original manuscript. That's your first error. Second, it's one thing for a prophet or apostle to speak or write the Lord's name while inspired by the Holy Spirit. It's another when in conversation to use the word over and over is just vain.

First of all, we don't have the original manuscript. That's your first error. Second, it's one thing for a prophet or apostle to speak or write the Lord's name while inspired by the Holy Spirit. It's another when in conversation to use the word over and over is just vain.

The Divine Name

JEHOVAH—the name of the Sovereign Lord of the universe. It is the name by which he himself chose to be identified. The Tetragrammaton (as the four Hebrew letters of God’s name are known) occurs in the Hebrew text of the Bible nearly 7,000 times—far more often than does any descriptive title for God. That name is no mere label. It distinguishes the true God from all other gods, including man-made gods. It is the name that all intelligent creatures should know, honor, and sanctify.

Papyrus fragments of the Greek Septuagint (Fouad Inv. 266), from the first century B.C.E., show the Tetragrammaton in portions of Deuteronomy. The use of these four Hebrew letters representing the divine name continued in some copies of the Septuagint for centuries thereafter. Thus, in addition to having the Hebrew text of the Scriptures, Jesus Christ and his disciples had the Greek Septuagint; both of these contained the divine name. Undoubtedly, then, the original writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures used the divine name, especially when they quoted passages from the Hebrew Scriptures that contained the Tetragrammaton

images

1653162836269.jpeg
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000757

Translating the Divine Name

It is of special interest to note how Alfonso de Zamora, a learned man of Hebrew background, transliterated the divine name. As can be seen in the accompanying photograph, a marginal note in his Hebrew-Latin interlinear translation of Genesis contains God’s name written as “jehovah.”

Evidently, Zamora accepted this translation of the divine name into Latin. During the 16th century, when the Bible was translated into principal European languages, this spelling or a very similar one was adopted by many Bible translators, including William Tyndale (English, 1530), Sebastian Münster (Latin, 1534), Pierre-Robert Olivétan (French, 1535) and Casiodoro de Reina (Spanish, 1569).

Thus Zamora became one of the first of many 16th-century Bible scholars who helped shed light on the divine name. The ignorance regarding God’s name occurred first as a result of Jewish superstition that did not allow the name to be pronounced. Under the influence of this Jewish tradition, Bible translators of Christendom—Jerome, the translator of the Latin Vulgate, for example—replaced the divine name with such terms as “Lord” or “God.”
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011889?q=superstition+of+god's+name&p=sen

“Hatred within against babies”. What a ridiculous phrase.
And since you apparently still do not understand the stages of a pregnancy, here is some help for you:

And it remains ridiculous to try to claim that a zygote, a ONE-celled organism, is somehow the equivalent of a fully developed baby “person”. The rights of which you speak accrue upon BIRTH and not before.
I wonder how they intend to protect all the other zygotes that get flushed.

Blacks and women want to be treated equally, and still are not. Women and blacks both had and have valid gripes to this day. It isn't over just because white males say it is.
He gets real angy when you say that :p

A zygote, fertilized egg cell that results from the union of a female gamete (egg, or ovum) with a male gamete (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is brief and is followed by cleavage, when the single cell becomes subdivided into smaller cells. At that first union, the human has all the DNA needed to be a male or female human. Getting back to equality of the created zygote and the mother, abortionists simply don't believe in the equal right to life for both. Only for the selfish whore of a mother.

Yes, we know that you are consistently able to be hateful, but that still doesn’t mean that the state should be able to take control of the personal decisions of a woman just because a sperm happens to fertilize an egg. There are many decisions that a woman must make when she realizes that she is pregnant, and the state should not automatically be Involved.

The Divine Name

JEHOVAH—the name of the Sovereign Lord of the universe. It is the name by which he himself chose to be identified. The Tetragrammaton (as the four Hebrew letters of God’s name are known) occurs in the Hebrew text of the Bible nearly 7,000 times—far more often than does any descriptive title for God. That name is no mere label. It distinguishes the true God from all other gods, including man-made gods. It is the name that all intelligent creatures should know, honor, and sanctify.

Papyrus fragments of the Greek Septuagint (Fouad Inv. 266), from the first century B.C.E., show the Tetragrammaton in portions of Deuteronomy. The use of these four Hebrew letters representing the divine name continued in some copies of the Septuagint for centuries thereafter. Thus, in addition to having the Hebrew text of the Scriptures, Jesus Christ and his disciples had the Greek Septuagint; both of these contained the divine name. Undoubtedly, then, the original writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures used the divine name, especially when they quoted passages from the Hebrew Scriptures that contained the Tetragrammaton

images

View attachment 67392104
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000757
The original then would be the actual words written my Moses of Genesis.

Yes, we know that you are consistently able to be hateful, but that still doesn’t mean that the state should be able to take control of the personal decisions of a woman just because a sperm happens to fertilize an egg. There are many decisions that a woman must make when she realizes that she is pregnant, and the state should not automatically be Involved.
That's why I'm sure that when laws are written that no woman shall murder her unborn separate but equal of life future baby, prosecution will only happen after the murder occurs. Pretty much as any other law of homicide by murder. I would also point out that if you don't want the government involved in the decisions women make, then she should not have any insurance or medical care that would involve the government such as Obamacare or any medical institution that receives anything from the Government including free Covid-19 shots.

That's why I'm sure that when laws are written that no woman shall murder her unborn separate but equal of life future baby, prosecution will only happen after the murder occurs. Pretty much as any other law of homicide by murder. I would also point out that if you don't want the government involved in the decisions women make, then she should not have any insurance or medical care that would involve the government such as Obamacare or any medical institution that receives anything from the Government including free Covid-19 shots.

Two different items. No government health care does not pay for any abortion. Certainly, in a wealthy nation like ours, we should able to provide health care for all citizens. That has nothing at all with the government deciding to intervene in individual health decisions. If a person has cancer, that person can decide whether he or she wants medical intervention. The government doesn’t tell anyone that they must have this or that medical intervention. It’s a private decision. Nor should the government be able to take possession of a zygote immediately upon conception. I’ll keep saying it. It’s fascist overreach.

What, my post did not fit you agenda it upset you?
For my entire career the white male came last. When does it stop?

I always had to hire the black or the women. I was on board with it. I supported affrimative action.

We have corrected these problems. The inequities that remain are not race or gender, they are class.

White, black or female, you are pretty much locked out of the class above you.

The white male always came last in your career? I call BS. Did you hire any white males? Were any white males employed at your company? What percentage of employees were white males? Honest answers please

i would love to know the exact percentage (of the men who try to control women) where they are simply men who are hugely insecure. or who have been hurt in relationships.

Back
Top Bottom