• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the Tea Party has done for the Republican Party

It would be hard to accuse many men who are moderates of somehow having no real principles or passion.

Right, cause centrist moderates have a fire, and a flame all their own.

As long as... no one gets upset with their decision that is.

Uhm, I'm asking because all the time people like you want moderates... for the life of me I don't understand why. You want someone that has no real principles, no passion, and might go against your best interest because... it's the moderate thing to do?

A party of nothing but crazies, radicals, extremists, nationalists, racists, bigots, birchers, religious zealots and fools compared to moderates? HECK YES, I prefer moderates, be they Republican or Democrat any day, any way, any how compared to the tea party and so does a majority of Americans.

Anyone with eyes can see most of those tea partiers are the ones who are voting against their own best interests. Especially if they're over 55 or on medicare. Which most of them seem to be.

Last edited:
A party of nothing but crazies, radicals, extremists, nationalists, racists, bigots, birchers, religious zealots and fools compared to moderates? HECK YES, I prefer moderates, be they Republican or Democrat any day, any way, any how compared to the tea party and so does a majority of Americans.

Anyone with eyes can see most of those tea partiers are the ones who are voting against their own best interests. Especially if they're over 55 or on medicare. Which most of them seem to be.

ahh yes, the calling us "Racists" idiocy... To me it says more about your racism than the supposed tea party's/

I prefer someone who believes like this and is not wishy washy about it. Doesn't sound too crazy to me.
From Christine O'Donnell's website

Jobs Believes jobs are created when businesses are freed from endless taxes and bureaucratic red tape.

Security Believes terrorism is an act of war requiring the full force of our intelligence and military resources rather than granting terrorists precious Constitutional rights and outsourcing our foreign policy to the U.N.

Debt Believes heaping trillions in debt on the backs of our grandchildren is immoral and that Congress is elected to make the hard choices to preserve our nation’s future prosperity.

Taxes Will fight to remove the crushing tax burden faced by American families and businesses and dramatically simplify the tax code.

Life Strongly believes in protecting the sanctity of life at ALL stages.

Energy Supports a market-based approach to energy solutions that will keep competition high and energy prices low.

Values Believes our country was founded on core values of faith, family and freedom and will fight to defend those values. Will always fight for maximum choice for parents about where to educate their kids, including private, parochial and charter schools or in the home.

Spending Believes unrestrained government spending is eroding our freedom, destroying our economy and ceding our sovereignty to foreign debt- holders like China.

Accountability Denounces corrupt pork-barrel politics, including earmarks, and will fight for increased transparency and performance information for every Federal program.

Healthcare Believes that the solution to the healthcare crisis is less government meddling in the doctor/patient relationship, more competition in the insurance market and more choice for families about their health plan.

Gun Control Christine’s strong support of 2nd Amendment rights has earned her an “A” rating from the NRA.

Back
Top Bottom