• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What the Hell is up with Boehner's orange skin??

hazlnut

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Seriously, it's freakish...

Snooki.jpg

seriously, what the hell?

images

All the best tans come from a can these days.

He could call for the abolition of the Bill of Rights and no one would even notice...

He should try it once, just to see.

That orange skin, fake bake tan is a from of Body dismorphi... or whatever, when people compulsively do something to their bodies.

A couple hundred days a year on a gulf course I guess will turn a person orange. What’s surprising is that his nose hasn’t grown, considering all the lies.:(

Snooki.jpg

images

Taking style tips from Biden and Pelosi maybe? Not getting as good of results from the tanning booths? At least he doesnt appear to have plugs...

Taking style tips from Biden and Pelosi maybe? Not getting as good of results from the tanning booths? At least he doesnt appear to have plugs...

Its pretty hard to get a hair hat to hold plugs…so I’ve been told. :mrgreen:

Its pretty hard to get a hair hat to hold plugs…so I’ve been told. :mrgreen:

riiiiiight...suuuuure...so you have been 'told'... :roll:

:)

Well my theory is Obama put the 10% tan tax in the healthcare bill because his buddy boehner could pay for 1/3 of the healthcare bill alone.

Maybe he eats a lot of carrots.
The beta carotene can turn your skin orange, if you eat enough of them.

The Orange Man Project

Naw Boehner eats glass and nails, and washes it down with baby's tears so that couldn't be eat.

Good to see you're still asking the important questions.

Just another crazy person in the world. Doesn't bother me. We see them everyday.

Once, when I was sitting in a bus stop, a man with frazzled hair came up to me, and said "You killed me! You killed me! You killed me!", then went up to the nearest person, and shouted at him the same thing. This was in South Korea, and I translated what he said.

Snooki.jpg

images

Wow.
I pulled a chick over that looked like that orange chick just the other night.

I was thinking.... how do I do my stop data form... what do I put for her race? Umpa Lumpa? No... she was tall.... Martian? No, she wasn't an alien.... DAMNIT!
*checks white*

Leno did a bit on him last night, comparing him to a basketball and a pumpkin...:lol:

[QUOTE-1069]Maybe he eats a lot of carrots.
The beta carotene can turn your skin orange, if you eat enough of them.[/QUOTE]

Had a guy at work that was a juicer (vegetables, not alcohol) and his skin did turn orange. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom