• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What TERFism does to a man

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

So a vile man who has been so transfixed on harassing trans people finally gets his comeuppance and instead of blaming himself he decides to further demonize trans people in hopes that people will go out and further attack trans people. The **** is up with British society that continues to indulge in Glinner’s hate boner?

Granted Glinner seems like hes always been a pathological prick. Im expecting defense of this guy from our resident Glinner wannabe.

So a vile man who has been so transfixed on harassing trans people finally gets his comeuppance and instead of blaming himself he decides to further demonize trans people in hopes that people will go out and further attack trans people. The **** is up with British society that continues to indulge in Glinner’s hate boner?

Those are tears of a bully. Linehan got his comeuppance for his shitty transphobia and wants to play the victim. This is very typical behavior by transphobes and other bullies.

You get called a pedophile and a groomer if you defend trans rights.

Its like a KluKKer trying to rouse up a mob to attack black people “i was just defending white women from those rapists and groomers!”

That's exactly the low-life quality of "dialogue" of the transphobes.

Yup. It's even happened right here on DP. These transphobes have no shame of any kind.
I dont get whats up with British society that enables such a man.

I dont get whats up with British society that enables such a man.

The BBC has been incredibly transphobic. They've also got a loud minority of conservative atheists who push this shit. Think Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.

Hes got people thinking trans people are going to lead to the genocide of women. Wtf?

B4EB1C11-4193-455F-8FC9-38F17F947879.jpg

Attachments

• 6C99B984-C9DD-4CFA-B438-7663A96179CD.png
    6C99B984-C9DD-4CFA-B438-7663A96179CD.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 1
The BBC has been incredibly transphobic. They've also got a loud minority of conservative atheists who push this shit. Think Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.
I remember someone here telling me the UK is better for trans people yikes!

Hes got people thinking trans people are going to lead to the genocide of women. Wtf?

View attachment 67381898

Thank you for doing this, Bomber. You're blowing the lid open on the false front that transphobes like to present and showing us what they really are: Shrill harpies of hate.

I remember someone here telling me the UK is better for trans people yikes!

I don't know. Good question though. It might help if they could get over their obsession with JK Rowling.

Thank you for doing this, Bomber. You're blowing the lid open on the false front that transphobes like to present and showing us what they really are: Shrill harpies of hate.

I don't know. Good question though. It might help if they could get over their obsession with JK Rowling.
Even before i became a trans rights activist, i was just at awe at the vile spewings of TERFs.

That's exactly the low-life quality of "dialogue" of the transphobes.

Yup. It's even happened right here on DP. These transphobes have no shame of any kind.
They've really seemed to have focused their hatred on trans people after they lost the gay marriage battle.

ED12976A-E435-45F8-9515-2BE10384A3AE.jpg
A blast from the 80s reactionary talking points lol.

Back
Top Bottom